What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hamas must of thought through their resistance , the Palestinians have huge experience in fighting the Israelis. The high civilian death toll will make them stronger. The key to battle for Palestine is: do the Palestinians have a supply line of weapons and can the Israeli public stomach the losses of IDF soldiers. Gaza is an ideal ground for guerilla warfare and like the German Nazi forces in Stalingrad the Israeli Nazi forces will pay a dear price.
Well, judging from what the other guys said, they didn't. I mean, he seems to think Hamas taking 200+ hostage and the Israeli will only want to talk....

Regardless, you are talking about an area boxed in by Israel in 2 side, with a coast on the other and blocked by Egypt on the remaining side, whether how much Hamas can extract from Israel, this is going to be like shooting fish in the barrel and there are going to be an insurmountable Palestinian casualty simply because they can't go anywhere. Which make even if Hamas or Palestinian can extract anything from this, this is always going to be pyrrhic..

well do they really think that the relatives of the 5,000 dead babies will not seek revenge at some later place and date

of course they will

Hamas is a ideology born out of the dehumanisation of the Palestinian people

if they get rid of every single Hamas member then Hamas 2.0 will emerge

and the Palestinians will do anything anything to kill a Israeli
5000 dead babies was last weeks figures, it takes time to dig the bodies out and count them. This mass murder has just started and the Israelis and their Zion partners in the US are watching and gauging the reaction of the Muslim world. If the anger and action of the Muslim world becomes too hot the Jews will say mission accomplished and run back across the border.

Well, judging from what the other guys said, they didn't. I mean, he seems to think Hamas taking 200+ hostage and the Israeli will only want to talk....

Regardless, you are talking about an area boxed in by Israel in 2 side, with a coast on the other and blocked by Egypt on the remaining side, whether how much Hamas can extract from Israel, this is going to be like shooting fish in the barrel and there are going to be an insurmountable Palestinian casualty simply because they can't go anywhere. Which make even if Hamas or Palestinian can extract anything from this, this is always going to be pyrrhic..
Well the Palestinians have had 70 years of it so are used to it.

Last edited:
What I meant is Hamas's goals aren't conventional victory through the destruction of the enemy. They are not stupid, they know this is not achievable with their limited capabilities. The goals are primarily political, to shake up the unacceptable status quo, to bring back the Palestinian cause to the forefront and to test the resolve of the settlers. This has proven successful in past liberation struggles, if you have better ideas share them with us. But I'll repeat once again the STATUS QUO IS UNACCEPTABLE.
The problem is, this tilted the status quo backward, not forward, if you don't like the Status Quo before, you are NOT GOING TO like the status quo after, if there are ever going to be a status quo again to begin with, I would say before this a 2-state solution may be hard to achieve but this is doable, now? Would you think any Israeli will allow this to happen, thinking Palestinian can just vote in another Hamas government and another Oct 7 can happen? And if 2 states solution is not on the table then what left? Which mean politically, this is going to be 1 state, either it's Israeli state or Palestinian state, I seriously cannot see any other solution on the table here. The question will now be, can Palestinian remove the Israeli, or Do you think there is a chance the world will remove Israeli for the Palestinian? If not, then how does this benefit the Palestinian? The best Palestinian can hope for is UN Peacekeeper along the border of Gaza, fat Chance US is going to allow it tho.

I don't know enough of the situation in the middle east to know what a better solution is, but I do know enough this operation make any solution acceptable on both sides no longer tenable. I mean this is probably the worse outcome for the Palestinian, and the only way I can make sense of this is Hamas is doing this to try to draw every Arab nation into a war with Israeli and de-occupy Israel, that's the only reason I can make sense, and that just show how bad is the situation. Maybe you have a different take on Oct 7? I don't know, but I look at this practically and I don't see anything I think is going to benefit the Palestinian.....

Well the Palestinians have had 70 years of it so are used to it.
Thing is, this is not going to be the same as the past 70 years. This has change the landscape forever, and unless you can somehow remove Israeli in the middle east, this is not going to be like what i was before. And probably and highly likely will never be.

CNN reporting - ZDF (zionist demon force) reporting "Houthi Rebels seized a cargo ship in the Red Sea." They also said Houthi spokesmen said they will continue seizing ships until Israel withdraws from Gaza.

Wow, big ups for the Houthis! :tup: :tup: :tup:

The problem is, this tilted the status quo backward, not forward, if you don't like the Status Quo before, you are NOT GOING TO like the status quo after, if there are ever going to be a status quo again to begin with, I would say before this a 2-state solution may be hard to achieve but this is doable, now? Would you think any Israeli will allow this to happen, thinking Palestinian can just vote in another Hamas government and another Oct 7 can happen? And if 2 states solution is not on the table then what left? Which mean politically, this is going to be 1 state, either it's Israeli state or Palestinian state, I seriously cannot see any other solution on the table here. The question will now be, can Palestinian remove the Israeli, or Do you think there is a chance the world will remove Israeli for the Palestinian? If not, then how does this benefit the Palestinian? The best Palestinian can hope for is UN Peacekeeper along the border of Gaza, fat Chance US is going to allow it tho.

I don't know enough of the situation in the middle east to know what a better solution is, but I do know enough this operation make any solution acceptable on both sides no longer tenable. I mean this is probably the worse outcome for the Palestinian, and the only way I can make sense of this is Hamas is doing this to try to draw every Arab nation into a war with Israeli and de-occupy Israel, that's the only reason I can make sense, and that just show how bad is the situation. Maybe you have a different take on Oct 7? I don't know, but I look at this practically and I don't see anything I think is going to benefit the Palestinian.....

Thing is, this is not going to be the same as the past 70 years. This has change the landscape forever, and unless you can somehow remove Israeli in the middle east, this is not going to be like what i was before. And probably and highly likely will never be.
There was never ever any intention from the Zionists to go for a 2 state solution. You need to understand that to understand the desperate situation the Palestinians are in. It's all smoke and mirrors, buying time and the zionazis boast about it to the Palestinians all the time. Their jibber jabber to the rest of the world is just that. The west bank basically capitulated in the hopes of stopping the settlements and it did jack shit, to the contrary the settlements policy accelerated at an unprecedented pace. It's now a series of small enclaves surrounded by rabid extremist settlers and IDF gestapo fascists where every aspect of life is controlled by the occupation. And Gaza is under an illegal medieval siege. When political treaties are ignored, when peaceful protests are met with snipers and tanks, when vital infrastructure is bombed every couple of years for no reason, what is left to do?

Humans are willing to die for their dignity. That doesn't make them stupid. Millions died to achieve it, does it make them stupid too? The solution is a 1 state solution where the settlers let go of any claim to superiority and their ethno-fascist project. Hopefully the international pressure will push them to do so one day. It's inhuman, and frankly disgusting, to ask the valiant Palestinian people to keep dying and suffering in silence.

And please I am trying to be civil. Don't make me say things I haven't said regarding the miscalculation of Hamas. I never said they didn't expect retaliation, but I doubt they expected the Israelis to flatten everything putting the lives of the hostages in jeopardy.

Last edited:

W'lad sharmouta! Look at these demons. Only souls that have been seized by the devil himself and turns them full demons can do such a thing and enjoy it. You see, there's anger on both sides and in war, atrocities happen all the time no single entity is exempt from that. But there are levels of those atrocities and then there is the height of atrocities which is this evil demonship where the devil has in fact taken possession of these subhuman cretins' souls when they get enjoyment out of torturing a young boy. Here is yet another example that the devil exists.

This is extremely disturbing. Where is US and European condemnations ???

I have no words to describe the total utter repugnance I feel watching this,the sheer evil of it.I could imagine blonde haired blue eyed hitler youth or Bund Deutscher Mädel singing this exact same sort of song.
The whole world is now seeing the true face of zionism,its complete and utter evil,its total criminality.This is what a true outlaw,a pariah state in every sense looks like and its one that the west wholeheartedly supports despite it making an utter mockery of the wests supposed claimed ideals.
To allow the zionists to retain even an inch of palestine at this point would be to desecrate the memory of zionisms countless victims and the sacrifices of all of those brave souls who had fought against its evil.

There was never ever any intention from the Zionists to go for a 2 state solution. You need to understand that to understand the desperate situation the Palestinians are in. It's all smoke and mirrors, buying time and the zionazis boast about it to the Palestinians all the time. Their jibber jabber to the world is just that. The west bank basically capitulated in the hopes of stopping the settlements and it didn't do jack shit, to the contrary the settlements policy accelerated at an unprecedented pace. It's now a series of small enclaves surrounded by rabid extremist settlers and IDF gestapo fascists where every aspect of life is controlled by the occupation. And Gaza is under an illegal medieval siege. When political treaties are ignored, when peaceful protests are met with snipers and tanks, when vital infrastructure is bombed every couple of years for no reason, what is left to do?

Humans are willing to die for their dignity. That doesn't make them stupid. Millions died to achieve it, does it make them stupid too? The solution is a 1 state solution where the settlers let go of any claim to superiority and their ethno-fascist project. Hopefully the international pressure will push them to do so one day. It's inhuman to ask them to keep dying and suffering in silence.

And please I am trying to be polite. Don't make me say things I haven't said regarding the miscalculation of Hamas. I never said they didn't expect retaliation, but I doubt they expected the Israelis to flatten everything putting the lives of the hostages in jeopardy.
1700443603355.png

The old colonial model: Corrupt them, divide them and rule them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom