What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

As someone from Gaza, I can tell you hardly any of Hamas's weapons come from Iran.

Hamas, Islamic Jihad Officials: Iran Provides Our Missiles, Weapons, Funds, And Food, Our Gunmen 'Were Trained By Our Brothers In The IRGC'; Without Iran's Assistance, We Wouldn't Be Able To Fire Rockets At Tel Aviv; Qassem Soleimani Personally Oversaw Transfer Of Rockets To Gaza​

I highly disagree, you are making people hate us. You are not helping the Palestinian cause. I am just a Palestinian as any other Palestinian whether from Gaza or not. I know most of the weapons is made in house, but who do you think gives them the know how? It is Iran that risks itself by helping us. Why do you constantly have to attack them considering they have done the most for Palestine.

Name me 1 other country that has done more for Palestine? All I see is your constant bashing of Hezbollah and Iran. Hezbollah has kept 1/3 of Israeli army up north. Thousands of Israelis have fled northern Palestine. They are attacking and keeping them on their toes. You are asking too much from them right now considering this is not a normal conflict. Their are other factors at play.

You bash Iran BUT Arab countries such as Saudi, UAE, Egypt, etc have the power to stop this aggression if they even cared half as much as Hezbollah or Iran.
Very well said. It is very refreshing to see such objective analysis.

No one is bringing up sects besides you, the Haldors guy, and HGV. There is no sectarianism here at all except from you three.
Dude, this was so funny I almost pissed my pants! :rofl: :crazy:

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 02.45.18.png

New occupied Germany law:

Anyone who wants to become citizen of occupied Germany should recognize Israel.

Funny
Freedom

Yes, funny idiots as always cause they even do not prove passports or anything else with migrants...

The Druze officer Anan and his son Gideon, serving in the occupation army on the border in Lebanon, contacted Officer Jamal, who is Anan’s other son and Gideon's brother, who is participating with the occupation army in the ground war on Gaza, and in the call they asked him to strike Hamas mercilessly. A few days ago, Hamas killed Jamal in Gaza and returned him with death bags to the Annan family and his son Gideon.

**** around, find out. Good riddance! Let us hope Palestinian resistance killed the father Anan and the other remaining son Gideon.

Back
Top Bottom