What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

~

Investigative report brings chilling testimony of Hamas rape, murder

Eye witness tells of teenage girls raped and executed in their rooms at Be'eri while police gather 700 eye witness accounts, thousands of video files of October 7 atrocities; Israel hopes to raise world awareness to crimes that some are already denying had happened

A six-minute investigative report on Hamas atrocities including rape was broadcast on CNN late on Thursday, quoting Israeli eye witnesses and officials.

CNN anchor Jake Tapper brought hard to bare testimony of an IDF elite unit paramedic who had been at Be'eri and had found the body of teenage girls who were raped before being executed by the Hamas terrorists who infiltrated their home on October 7. A survivor of the atrocities also described the horrors in the report which was preceded by a warning that it contained disturbing material.

Officials said that their investigation was the larges ever conducted in Israel's history and the evidence showed that the terrorists trained for years before carrying out their heinous acts. "The terrorists said that beheading and rape was meant to spread fear and panic in Israel," the said.

Dr. Cochav Elkayam-Levy, Chair of the civil commission on Hamas crimes against women on October 7 said Israel may never know everything that had happened during the Hamas assault. "We know that most women who were raped and sexually assaulted were also murdered," she said adding that it will take time until stories are revealed and survivors share what had happened to them.

@aziqbal
I am reposting your video to show maybe Scott Ritter and Col. Macgregor were right about the urban warfare hell for Israel: The Gazans would cause huge losses to Israel before even northern Gaza could be subjugated. I mean what more can Israelis do other than carpet bomb? And what's left to carpet bomb? If there are, say, 7000 Hamas fighters still hidden among the ruins, and joined now by very angry, suicidal civilians to take revenge against Israel, then every rifle they carry from thousands of locations in the ruins is very dangerous against Israeli soldiers. I heard one Arab source even said that Hamas would rather blow themselves up killing Israelis then surrender.

Gaza may well be worse than the Stalingrad for Israeli forces if they want to actually occupy hundreds of Sq Kms of ruins.

this is how I share

whenever I try to embed the copied link into the media file it says it doesn't work

so I just enter the entire link in the tread without using the Media share option

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 22.07.01.png
Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 22.07.54.png
Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 22.07.59.png

Major Itay Meir, commander of the 349th Reserve Battalion, and 7 soldiers were killed in northern Gaza

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون
لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله

حَسْبُنَا اللّٰہُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَکِیْلُ

News like a thunderbolt...it must spread to the whole world!

Director of the Ministry of Health in Gaza from inside Al-Shifa Hospital: “The occupation kidnapped all the bodies from the refrigerator and the cemetery to an unknown destination.”

They stole the bodies of the martyrs, people. O Allah!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What an immoral group of people! What are they doing with the bodies of martyred civilians? The rotten beliefs of this settler entity should be examined.

~

Investigative report brings chilling testimony of Hamas rape, murder

Eye witness tells of teenage girls raped and executed in their rooms at Be'eri while police gather 700 eye witness accounts, thousands of video files of October 7 atrocities; Israel hopes to raise world awareness to crimes that some are already denying had happened

A six-minute investigative report on Hamas atrocities including rape was broadcast on CNN late on Thursday, quoting Israeli eye witnesses and officials.

CNN anchor Jake Tapper brought hard to bare testimony of an IDF elite unit paramedic who had been at Be'eri and had found the body of teenage girls who were raped before being executed by the Hamas terrorists who infiltrated their home on October 7. A survivor of the atrocities also described the horrors in the report which was preceded by a warning that it contained disturbing material.

Officials said that their investigation was the larges ever conducted in Israel's history and the evidence showed that the terrorists trained for years before carrying out their heinous acts. "The terrorists said that beheading and rape was meant to spread fear and panic in Israel," the said.

Dr. Cochav Elkayam-Levy, Chair of the civil commission on Hamas crimes against women on October 7 said Israel may never know everything that had happened during the Hamas assault. "We know that most women who were raped and sexually assaulted were also murdered," she said adding that it will take time until stories are revealed and survivors share what had happened to them.

Your nation has no credibility - your posts and the sources are worth used toilet paper. Your propaganda used to wash - not anymore.
Liars
Liars
Liars

i think we can see from all of this that judaism not only lack moral foundations but actually promotes evil

very much like communism

which is unsurprising since karl marx was a self hating jew

and the chinese look up to jews

not surprising jew and chinese both try to genocide muslim

Last edited:
Test who am I to test you regarding your relationship with the the almighty?

When you say "you have to go by the standards of the time. We are not living in year 800" I know you do not belive in the basic principles of Islam or the fundamental tenants of Islam. The fact that you think you are better today than those 800 years ago speak volumes. Your civilised Israeli friends suffered genocide and are commitibg genocide. Show me when Muslims have committed genocide. So your so called modern society has regressed way beyond 800 years ago.

You are losing every aspect of this argument. You have no logic and you are just spewing nonsense
I never said I was better than the early generations of Muslims, you moron.

I am saying you have to follow the rules. The Palestinians lost a war against Israel.

I am an advocate of two state solution and make Jerusalem an international city.

I never said Muslims committed genocide, where did I say that in my posts?

~

What ever keeps you going , I try not to judge.

And one last thing before we end this little chat.

Yes , I bet you are sorry that 1400 of our people where brutaly murdered and that we have 32 children held hostage .

I am sure that if Hamas decides to murder 1400 more of our people , you will be sorry again , even condem it.

But other than that , you don't really give a F*ck , otherwise you would not dare to to criticize yet have zero other solution , one that ensures this never happens again.

You don't offer one because you don't have one , what you are suggesting will keep things as they are , and at best you will again say you are sorry , maybe even throw in a 4 line condemnation.

Do feel free to seek you attention elsewhere , unless you have something better to offer , than regret for our future losses.

~

Biden : Hamas ‘plan on attacking Israel again’

Biden: Israel’s Gaza operation will end when Hamas no longer able to murder Israelis

US President Joe Biden says Israel’s operation in Gaza, following the shock October 7 massacre in southern Israeli communities, “will end when Hamas no longer maintains the capacity to murder, abuse, and do horrific things to the Israelis.”

Biden says in a televised press conference following his long-anticipated meeting China’s Xi Jinping that Israel’s military has “an obligation to use as much caution as they can in going after their targets. Hamas said they plan to attack Israelis again and this is terrible dilemma.”

~
~
Oh come on, Your Israhell country stole land from the Palestinians.

If your leaders were wise in the Knesset they would follow two state solution and make Jerusalem an international city.

This is what everyone agrees with.

Last edited:
Urgent| Local sources: The occupation assassinates a number of resistance fighters after bombing the headquarters of the Fatah movement in Balata camp, east of Nablus.

#Urgent| : Belts of fire and violent raids targeted many homes in the Beit Lahia project, and a number of martyrs and wounded arrived.

Test who am I to test you regarding your relationship with the the almighty?

When you say "you have to go by the standards of the time. We are not living in year 800" I know you do not belive in the basic principles of Islam or the fundamental tenants of Islam. The fact that you think you are better today than those 800 years ago speak volumes. Your civilised Israeli friends suffered genocide and are commitibg genocide. Show me when Muslims have committed genocide. So your so called modern society has regressed way beyond 800 years ago.

You are losing every aspect of this argument. You have no logic and you are just spewing nonsense
No, I am not a lost sheep.

Secondly, I do not give a damn for Israel, a country created through conquest and stealing other people's land.

I mean by the standards of the time, I meant by the rules made up by the United Nations, you moron.

~​

Tanzanian student taken hostage by Hamas confirmed dead

_131758915_f9nfgkpwcaaqq-m.jpg.webp

The Tanzanian government has confirmed the death of a student taken hostage in the Hamas attack on Israel.

Clemence Felix Mtenga, 22, was one of two Tanzanians taken by the group on 7 October. It is unclear how he died.

The country's foreign ministry said it was in touch with Israel over the other Tanzanian hostage, Joshua Mollel.

More than 240 hostages were taken in the assault by Hamas, and at least 1400 people killed.

The hostages - which were taken from Israel to the Gaza Strip - come from 25 countries, including one South African who is yet to be identified.

Approximately 260 Tanzanians study agriculture in Israel, and both Mr Mtenga and Mr Mollel had been in the country as part of an agricultural internship programme, Israel's foreign ministry said on X.

The pair had only landed in Israel in September, and were due to study there for 11 months.

Mr Mtenga had been living on Kibbutz Nir Oz and working at a dairy farm in the afternoons, a friend and fellow student told the BBC.

When news of his kidnapping broke last month, his sister said his whole family were worried about him, but remained hopeful he would be rescued.

She said: "He should be courageous where he is, know that we love him and that we pray for him day and night, hoping that he will be back soon."

Tanzania's foreign ministry said Mr Mtenga's family had been informed, and that officials were liaising with the Israeli government to send his body home.

Mr Mollel's situation is currently unclear.

Before it was confirmed that he had been taken hostage, his father told the BBC he could not eat or sleep because he was desperate to know what had happened to him.

The last words he said to his son before he disappeared were: "Be on your best behaviour because you're somewhere new, and make the most of the internship you're there to do."

A total of four hostages have been released so far, with another freed by Israeli forces.

Hamas - considered a terrorist organisation by the UK, the US and some other countries - says it has hidden the hostages in "safe places and tunnels" within Gaza.

~​

Biden, Qatari emir discuss Gaza, agree all hostages must be released

BFNVLF3HF5P4VKQK5I4Y6NW7HI.jpg

WASHINGTON, Nov 12 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden spoke on Sunday with Qatar's Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani about developments in Gaza and "urgent ongoing efforts" to secure the release of hostages being held by the Hamas militant group, the White House said.

Biden "unequivocally" condemned the holding of hostages by Hamas, including many young children, one of whom is a 3-year old American citizen whose parents were killed by the group on October 7th, the White House said in a statement.

"The two leaders agreed that all hostages must be released without further delay," the statement said.

Back
Top Bottom