What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Since when can you just walk into flight school like that and learn how to fly in six months ? What is this, like getting a concealed carry license ? Maybe it was true back then but it just seems suspicious.
WW II JPNese kamikaze pilots were little more than boys. They were trained on the most rudimentary of flying techniques. They were to follow a leader and when the flight got to the targets, the leader turned to go home and the rest of the flight dove to the targets.

When I was getting my license in high school, my ground school time was approximately the same as the kamikaze pilot training time.

In 1941, Japanese naval combat pilots had an average of 700 hours of flight experience, and army combat pilots had an average of 500 hours. By 1944, the average hours of flight training had dipped down to 300 hours for the Japanese navy and 200 hours for the Japanese army. By comparison, the tokko tai pilots received 40 to 50 hours of flight training. Kamikaze pilots were trained for approximately seven days. In the first few days they learned to take off. In the following days, they learned to fly in formation; the last days were devoted to study and practice in how to attack a target.​

Last edited:
~

Screening of the 7 of October massacre to be held at the United Nations in New York

The event is slated to take place on Monday, November 20 with invited envoys from around the world as well as UN officials to attend the screening.

The delegation invited UN ambassadors, senior officials, and representatives of the New York City Jewish community to view the screening.

Also in attendance will be Mosab Hassan Yousef, the "Green Prince," who will share his personal story as someone who was raised in the Hamas movement by a father who was one of the organization's co-founders, and will tell the ambassadors about the Hamas movement and its murderous ideology.

In keeping with regulations for other such screenings of the footage, attendees will not be allowed to bring in any phones or recording devices in order to respect the families of the victims.

34.jpg

This is the French representative Habib Meyer.

In parliament he has just seen the videos of the pogrom on October 7th. seen in Israel.

““ I don’t want to give them the opportunity to see my tears. But want the world to understand that Israel needs to defend itself and must eliminate these barbarians – these animals who enjoy murdering children and women. I saw a 10-year-old boy begging, ‘Kill me!’ He saw how his father and mother were murdered and he told them, ‘Kill me.’ At that point, the terrorists open the refrigerator and drink Coke Zero.”

One of the journalists asked him if the footage should be shown to as many people as possible: “I don’t know. It’s terribly difficult to watch. I want the world to understand, the goal is not voyeurism. But it angers me when I see people here in the Parliament who deny what happened.”

~

This may be the wrong thread to debate this since there is enough evidence to fill encyclopedias. However, I’ll just say that I remember watching a TV interview of an instructor at the flight training school in Florida attended by the pilots. He said that the pilots took lessons on two-seat trainers and were extremely incompetent. That they could subsequently fly commercial jets and do maneuvers that are beyond the capacity of highly experienced pilots leaves one scratching their heads.
Because the instructors assessed the students based on his expectation that the pilots would take-off, fly to the destination, and land safely. As far as the maneuvers are concerned, modern airliners already do 1/2 of the flying for you. All you have to do is turn the yoke, push the throttles, aim at the towers, and the plane will do the rest.

Well according to you it was only Microsoft flight simulator and now suddenly going to flight school simply is not good enough? I guess they needed 10 years of experience to be able toss the pilot out of his chair and navigate the plane.

Remember they only had to know how to fly the plane, landing and taking off were not necessary.

They got first hand training in flying a plane (and even got licenses) and once they knew how planes worked they then started using flight simulator programs to learn how to fly specific planes.
So you can just walk up to any flight school and start flying and learning how to fly a 767 within a few months ? It's hard to believe.

He also said they passed their tests and got licenses from the FAA.

What more do you want?? The flight school isn't going to teach them how to fly a big 767.
No school does that. That's way too expensive.

No ma’am, learning to fly a commercial jet takes several years. You get a PPL (private pilot license) then a CPL (commercial) and so on. To fly jets you need a ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot License) which takes several years.

IMG_1726.png

How to Get an Airline Transport Pilot Licence (Step-By-Step)

~

Screening of the 7 of October massacre to be held at the United Nations in New York

The event is slated to take place on Monday, November 20 with invited envoys from around the world as well as UN officials to attend the screening.

The delegation invited UN ambassadors, senior officials, and representatives of the New York City Jewish community to view the screening.

Also in attendance will be Mosab Hassan Yousef, the "Green Prince," who will share his personal story as someone who was raised in the Hamas movement by a father who was one of the organization's co-founders, and will tell the ambassadors about the Hamas movement and its murderous ideology.

In keeping with regulations for other such screenings of the footage, attendees will not be allowed to bring in any phones or recording devices in order to respect the families of the victims.

34.jpg

This is the French representative Habib Meyer.

In parliament he has just seen the videos of the pogrom on October 7th. seen in Israel.

““ I don’t want to give them the opportunity to see my tears. But want the world to understand that Israel needs to defend itself and must eliminate these barbarians – these animals who enjoy murdering children and women. I saw a 10-year-old boy begging, ‘Kill me!’ He saw how his father and mother were murdered and he told them, ‘Kill me.’ At that point, the terrorists open the refrigerator and drink Coke Zero.”

One of the journalists asked him if the footage should be shown to as many people as possible: “I don’t know. It’s terribly difficult to watch. I want the world to understand, the goal is not voyeurism. But it angers me when I see people here in the Parliament who deny what happened.”

~
There should be a UN screening for the babies murdered in incubators by Israeli facist terrorists. The whole world sees you as terrorists. Except the Americans. And now the Americans have begun the campaign to free themselves of the Jewish occupation.

Iranian Foreign Minister: We sent indirect messages to Washington stating that we do not want escalation with Israel

Iran isn’t going to get dragged into a war because someone in Hamas screwed up and did this stupid operation without consulting with Iran first. See my full post in thread about Hamas miscalculation.

Iran isn’t going to get dragged into a war because someone in Hamas screwed up and did this stupid operation without consulting with Iran first. See my full post in thread about Hamas miscalculation.

Iran was never part of any war with Israel. Iran is a friend of Israel. So is sectarian Hezbollah. They want to do Jihad against Arabs and Muslims but never against Israeli Jews. I'm not gonna see your posts. Frauds gonna fraud.

Given that Muslims can’t act in coordination despite knowing full well that each of them will be destroyed in turn, I see the Islamic world being led in the future by people who’re not even Muslim today.

Roughly speaking, during the first 500 years Islam was led by Arabs. They were destroyed by the Mongols and for 600 years Islam was led by Turks. For the last 100 years there’s been no leading Islamic country and there seems little chance of any one country assuming the leadership role. Even a unified group of 3-4 Muslim countries seems like asking for too much.

Without wanting to touch the subject of sect, I think that Iran could have been the next leader of the Islamic world if it had stayed Sunni. For most of its history Iran was Sunni and only switched after 1500 AD. People like me don’t care for such things but, unfortunately, many people do.

According to Hadith prophecies Israel will only be wrapped up after the appearance of Jesus Christ when many/most Christians will convert to Islam. I think that European converts to Islam will be the leaders of the Islamic world in the future. So the sequence will be Arabs—>Turks—>Europeans.

O believers! Whoever among you abandons their faith, Allah will replace them with others who love Him and are loved by Him. They will be humble with the believers but firm towards the disbelievers, struggling in the Way of Allah; fearing no blame from anyone. This is the favour of Allah. He grants it to whoever He wills. And Allah is All-Bountiful, All-Knowing. (Quran 5:54)

I, too, feel the same: the Europeans will replace the current lot of useless Muslims by name only. There is a Hadith that states Romans will have the majority of the population in the world towards the end of times. One essential aspect of establishing Islam is to carry out justice; regardless of what Western policies are, they within themselves deliver justice "insaf" between the rich and poor, and we've completely neglected this, among many other things. When conditions are this bad, then one shouldn't expect anything other than severe punishment; remember one thing that my father said the other day to me: you are seeing kids die now. Do you think when God punished past civilizations, kids weren't killed? When the flood comes, everyone gets swept.

Thank god Syrian rebels are exposed these days.

Were are they now?

Saudis are intercepting missiles for Israel.

Turkey and Azerbaijan are doing oil sale and business with Israel.

This means usual logistic and military support and not direct intervention.

Where are the Syrian rebels?
Did not Hamas support them against Assad? Will they pay back??
What you want from syrian rebels?

They are cornered in northern syria by russia, iran and usa altogteher in alliance to protect assad and ypg regimes.

Iran simply is not honest in this part of muslim unity supporting assad criminal murderous regime.

Back
Top Bottom