What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Inappropriate Language
1000 years all fucking Continent couldn't beat little Bosnia. I can tell you, that whore in Ukraine wecf. Ed si many times. Just in one day in Kiliburn 10 000 slaves if tatar Khan. Us little Bosnians . Go on , steal some food from a Catholic family. As I told you even your kinsmen from uff despise people like you and Kykesrosches.
You not even the real uff , f fake.

This g
This guy said that that Kykeroach mmf fighter was submitted by 13 years old boy.

No they won't. There is no excuse for anyone in this region to not militarily confront this terror state. No excuse for anybody. We're tired of the long list of excuses.
It must be exhausting calling for people to risk their lives and demanding countries experience widespread destruction, especially when you risk so much yourself so far from the warzone. How do you survive being on the front lines?

Hamas is a ideology, that exists BECAUSE of the occupation

As long as the occupation exists, resistance will exist, Hamas will exist

The Palestinian population across Israel, gaza and the west bank is bigger them ever and young

So as long as they are oppressed and occupied they will resist and Hamas will always exist
The Israeli response has also probably just created a new wave of violent opposition.

It must be exhausting calling for people to risk their lives and demanding countries experience widespread destruction, especially when you risk so much yourself so far from the warzone. How do you survive being on the front lines?

I'll be in Egypt as soon as any Palestinians are forcibly expelled into there. While you will be sitting here calling for attacks on Arabs and Muslims and making excuses to not fight Israel.

You FINALLY called out Arab states for once! That’s good. It’s a move forward, look within rather than out. Now if you can only mention Jordan..
The people of Gaza hold the Arab world responsible for not intervening actively. Even the aid claimed to be sent to Gaza isn’t making it in. Another video showed Gazans receiving expired food.

But Olaf Scholz recently said: "There is no doubt that Israel respects human rights, Israel is a democracy and Israel obeys to international law and there can't be any doubt about that"
This is nothing to do with the truth, it is simply deification of Israel and an expression of racism. Germans were worshiping Hitler and Nazis too. Ve are sophisticated democracy ya. Ve don't do anything bad ya. Ve murder Jews in gas chambers ya. I bet they wouldn't be talking like this if EuroZionists actually looked like ancient Israelis. Romans occupied the area and were killing Jewish and Palestinian freedom fighters back then, calling them terrorists. Notice how International criminal court goes only after non-westerners. They hate white slavs too.

Israel used to capture 4 countries in 6 days and here they are fighting for 45x15 km piece of land for 39 days. Gaza was like jail and practically sealed from all side since long, there is a limit Hamas fighters can fight, how much ammo they can have in Gaza? didn't their stockpiles deplete? They are fighting against Israel with full backing of US, UK, Canada, France, Australia and many more. Israel is getting loads of weapons while Gaza can't have water and medicines. 39 Days is no joke. No body can expect that this will go that long. No body even expect countries to remain silence that long. No body expect ........... list will go on. Hamas has already done things way beyond their weight. 39 Days is no joke.

Dont count your chickens before they have hatched, shifa is on the edge of gaza…and pretty easy to enter….

Wait till they commit to the meat grinder, shelling and bombing from distance will achieve nothing when most of the fighters are underground
Brother, this guy us Ulster Scott, No even own language, not even nation. A hybrid of British Empire, that's about it. Not Irish, not Scottish, not English and even the name of his country is Spanish? Nothing really just Jew monger.

I'll be in Egypt as soon as any Palestinians are forcibly expelled into there. While you will be sitting here calling for attacks on Arabs and Muslims and making excuses to not fight Israel.
So if Palestinians are not forced into Egypt you will do **** all? Calling for attacks on Arabs and Muslims? Where have I done that? Just pointing out the hypocrisy of your repeated calls for and complaints about other people and countries to risk everything, whilst you sit safe and comfortable far from danger.

Do rest properly, would not want your typing to be affected.

Back
Top Bottom