What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Missile attacks from Syria have just taken out the Zionist savages ELINT station on Mt.Hermon. This should have been done years ago as they monitor all Syrian and Lebanese movements from there. Anyway, good move by the resistance.

1700040750850.jpeg

Zionist savages invade Al-Shifa hospital wards, kill and terrorize sick patients, babies and children. Some of videos of wounded babies are sickening, I hope these rotten cowardly Jews rot in hell.

Israeli Troops Storm Civilian-Packed Al-Shifa Hospital In Northern Gaza (18+ Videos)​

In calling for peace
and end to the war.

While you screaming "phull sapport zihaad !"

Why not !!! I support jihad full time against invasive scums.... In your country its called desh bakhti..... or freedom fight!!! Achar banaye gay tumhara achar ......

good, now cut formal ties with terrorist state and rally the supporting states around.

Erdogan is a two faced cowardly snake. Turkey is the second largest military contributor (cannon fodder) for NATO masters. It maintains very close ties with Zionist child killers, its stealing OIL from Syria to fund terrorism. Erdogan's son in law Bilal is making millions selling stolen oil to Jews. The Turks have the largest Mossad bases all over and then just to please his Islamist supporters. Check out Flight Tracker and almost all US arms being shipped to the Zionists via Jordan originate in Turkey. Erdogan makes these munafiq moves. Turkey has not even broken diplomatic relations with Zionists while several South American Catholic nations have.

Erdogan is a two faced cowardly snake. Turkey is the second largest military contributor (cannon fodder) for NATO masters. It maintains very close ties with Zionist child killers, its stealing OIL from Syria to fund terrorism. Erdogan's son in law Bilal is making millions selling stolen oil to Jews. The Turks has the largest Mossad bases all over and then just to please his Islamist supporters, Erdogan makes these munafiq moves. Turkey has not even broken diplomatic relations with Zionists while several South American Catholic nations have.
i think not this time, ties will be cut probably those are words beyond diplomatic discourse.

A criminal terrorist state that shows no mercy to anyone
IMG_20231115_133705_396.jpg

An elderly Palestinian person named "Bashir Haji" (79 years old) from Zaytoun neighborhood of Gaza whom the Israeli army took a photo of him as an advertisement to help the displaced people and then they killed him.
#Palestine

bUAHAHAH ,,,, wE NEED 70 METERS DEEP TUNNELS..... lolx... Pathetic liar and propagandanist.......

As if Hamas will be sitting on trees and say hey we are here come and bomb us?? dumbos don't understand why would Hamas hide in hospitals since it's one of the easiest targets.

This is for the Pakistanis on this forum and reading this thread: Did you know that one of the most followed Pakistani actors on Insta couldn't be bothered to actually use her reach to even mention the word Gaza, Palestine...
1700043781762.png

The hypocrisy of Ayeza Khan is open for all to see, I for one don't watch shitty cliché Pakistani soaps, but she has a large following of Pakistani women 13.3 Million to be exact, a lot of them are angry with her for not even using the words, Palestine, Palestinian or Gaza or condemning anyone, because she is trying to save her future career. Even if you are scared of some repercussions to your career if you are famous, you can at least share and post factual information about the plight of the Palestinians, instead of some vague reference to prayer.
1700044857687.png

I am sharing this because if you have been blessed with a large follower base, and Allah has blessed you with a voice that can reach millions, influence, educate and help foster debate, the least you can do is spread factual information if nothing else. For those of you here thinking I am being overly critical of this little Pakistani starlet, lets compare her silence to the vocal and vociferous posts of Bella Hadid, a fellow actor with 61.1 Million followers (who would have more to lose in terms of international creditability, contracts and job prospects)... Here is what she posted:

1700045110476.png

Since being called out on Instagram and on TV for not mentioning the plight of the Palestinian people she issued this pathetic apology in which for the first time she mentions specifically Palestinian people
1700043948803.png

Please can I respectfully and humbly ask all Pakistanis here, if your wife, mother, sister, family member follows this garbage excuse for a human being please ask them to unfollow her.

THIS TRASHCAN is busy trying to protect her career whilst fence sitting being a Muslim. Sunan Ibn Majah > Tribulations > Hadith 4010:

It was narrated that Jabir (May Allah SWT be pleased with him) said:

“When the emigrants who had crossed the sea came back to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), he said: ‘Why don’t you tell me of the strange things that you saw in the land of Abyssinia?’ Some young men among them said: ‘Yes, O Messenger of Allah. While we were sitting, one of their elderly nuns came past, carrying a vessel of water on her head. She passed by some of their youth, one of whom placed his hand between her shoulders and pushed her. She fell on her knees and her vessel broke. When she stood up, she turned to him and said: “You will come to know, O traitor, that when Allah sets up the Footstool and gathers the first and the last, and hands and feet speak of what they used to earn, you will come to know your case and my case in His presence soon.’” The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: ‘She spoke the truth, she spoke the truth. How can Allah purify any people (of sin) when they do not support their weak from their strong?’”

People like her are plentiful in Muslim countries desperate to protect their international following and reputation... Meanwhile around the world NON-MUSLIMS have sacrificed their jobs, their education, their future speaking up about the plight of the Palestinian people:

1700044450528.png

Members of the Jewish Voice for Peace who have called for a Ceasefire in Gaza have been threatened, fired from the jobs, even expelled from their prestigious universities for speaking out against Israeli oppression of the Palestinians.

These people have more integrity, more humanity in their nailbed then all these pseudointellectual "Muslims" combined.

Finally for those who are still on the fence and choose silence and call themselves "Muslim" should be reminded of this:
Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "O people, you recite this verse: {O you who believe, upon you is [responsibility for] yourselves. Those who have gone astray will not harm you when you have been guided.} [Sūrat al-Mā'idah: 105], but I have heard Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) say: 'When people see an oppressor but do not prevent him committing sin, it is likely that Allah will punish them all.'"

Thank you for reading my rant.

This is for the Pakistanis on this forum and reading this thread: Did you know that one of the most followed Pakistani actors on Insta couldn't be bothered to actually use her reach to even mention the word Gaza, Palestine...
View attachment 1015991
The hypocrisy of Ayeza Khan is open for all to see, I for one don't watch shitty cliché Pakistani soaps, but she has a large following of Pakistani women 13.3 Million to be exact, a lot of them are angry with her for not even using the words, Palestine, Palestinian or Gaza or condemning anyone, because she is trying to save her future career. Even if you are scared of some repercussions to your career if you are famous, you can at least share and post factual information about the plight of the Palestinians, instead of some vague reference to prayer.
View attachment 1016150
I am sharing this because if you have been blessed with a large follower base, and Allah has blessed you with a voice that can reach millions, influence, educate and help foster debate, the least you can do is spread factual information if nothing else. For those of you here thinking I am being overly critical of this little Pakistani starlet, lets compare her silence to the vocal and vociferous posts of Bella Hadid, a fellow actor with 61.1 Million followers (who would have more to lose in terms of international creditability, contracts and job prospects)... Here is what she posted:

View attachment 1016181

Since being called out on Instagram and on TV for not mentioning the plight of the Palestinian people she issued this pathetic apology in which for the first time she mentions specifically Palestinian people
View attachment 1016027

Please can I respectfully and humbly ask all Pakistanis here, if your wife, mother, sister, family member follows this garbage excuse for a human being please ask them to unfollow her.

THIS TRASHCAN is busy trying to protect her career whilst fence sitting being a Muslim. Sunan Ibn Majah > Tribulations > Hadith 4010:

It was narrated that Jabir (May Allah SWT be pleased with him) said:

“When the emigrants who had crossed the sea came back to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), he said: ‘Why don’t you tell me of the strange things that you saw in the land of Abyssinia?’ Some young men among them said: ‘Yes, O Messenger of Allah. While we were sitting, one of their elderly nuns came past, carrying a vessel of water on her head. She passed by some of their youth, one of whom placed his hand between her shoulders and pushed her. She fell on her knees and her vessel broke. When she stood up, she turned to him and said: “You will come to know, O traitor, that when Allah sets up the Footstool and gathers the first and the last, and hands and feet speak of what they used to earn, you will come to know your case and my case in His presence soon.’” The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: ‘She spoke the truth, she spoke the truth. How can Allah purify any people (of sin) when they do not support their weak from their strong?’”

People like her are plentiful in Muslim countries desperate to protect their international following and reputation... Meanwhile around the world NON-MUSLIMS have sacrificed their jobs, their education, their future speaking up about the plight of the Palestinian people:

View attachment 1016100
Members of the Jewish Voice for Peace who have called for a Ceasefire in Gaza have been threatened, fired from the jobs, even expelled from their prestigious universities for speaking out against Israeli oppression of the Palestinians.

These people have more integrity, more humanity in their nailbed then all these pseudointellectual "Muslims" combined.

Finally for those who are still on the fence and choose silence and call themselves "Muslim" should be reminded of this:
Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "O people, you recite this verse: {O you who believe, upon you is [responsibility for] yourselves. Those who have gone astray will not harm you when you have been guided.} [Sūrat al-Mā'idah: 105], but I have heard Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) say: 'When people see an oppressor but do not prevent him committing sin, it is likely that Allah will punish them all.'"

Thank you for reading my rant.
If she criticises Israel her /future UAE Golden Visa might cancelled

A criminal terrorist state that shows no mercy to anyone
View attachment 1015881
An elderly Palestinian person named "Bashir Haji" (79 years old) from Zaytoun neighborhood of Gaza whom the Israeli army took a photo of him as an advertisement to help the displaced people and then they killed him.
#Palestine
Murdered a 79 year old who could barely walk, possibly injured in bombing. He has a walking stick in one hand and also needs to hold the soldier's arm for support.

Obviously, Israel's murderous business didn't begin here with this. They have been doing it since the 1940s. Only difference is they increased the scale.

Excuse my ignorance but what's the fixation with a particular hospital?

Haven't they been leveling Gaza? Why are people so focused on that area? Is there a significance to it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom