What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I think something is cooking here

US Chinooks over Lebanon

and the Mujahideen are fighting very hard in Shati Camp in Gaza

Nasrallah is going to speak tomorrow

big attack from Hezbollah today

could Hezbollah be escalating this to the next level and Yemen about to join in with bigger role ?

whatever it is I hope Israelis suffer like the people of Gaza only x1000 worse
Hezbollah has stepped up attacks on the border in the past week, since Nasrallah's first speech on Nov 3. More and more videos are coming out of sophisticated attacks.

You believe women have low IQ ? Are you some maulvi ? They believe in it .

STFU you Hindutva baby killer. Why don't you move all of your Zionist brothers from the ME to India? They don't belong in the ME just like you don't belong in Kashmir.

You will get your wish soon baby killer. Once the wider region is engulfed by this war we will see which side you are on. Filthy Hindutva rat.

LOL I heard your far-right brothers in the UK got cornered yesterday after... You are nowhere to be found when your brothers really need your help. Just a useless keyboard warrior.

Last edited:
Dirty lying bitch
1699770977059.png

STFU you Hindutva baby killer. Why don't you move all of your Zionist brothers from the ME to India? They don't belong in the ME just like you don't belong in Kashmir.

You will get your wish soon baby killer. Once the wider region is engulfed by this war we will see which side you are on. Filthy Hindutva rat.

LOL I heard your far-right brothers in the UK got cornered yesterday after... You are nowhere to be found when your brothers really need your help. Just a useless keyboard warrior.
Rather we will take help of our brothers jews , christians to expel terrorists who invaded us thousands of years ago now living in India to their original homes .

Is Israel actually exempt from war crimes prosecution? What gives them this audacity aside from Jewish supremacy? Karma will get them, just watch how this all ends for Israel.
It's the same exemption of Nato.

Nearness to events (in time) colors our judgement. This is a type of civil war, people in very close quarters fighting among themselves to decide who should be extinguished and who will survive, as a stable two state solution seems infeasible after 75 years. If you watch Ken Burns' Civil War documentary, you see equally horrific violence between two irreconcilable peoples. In fact, I could not watch quite a bit of footage, even though the events occurred 150 years back. It is a testament to Burns' genius that he makes the events feel so contemporary.
It's not a civil war, it's an occupation which steals land, homes, and bulldozes homes. Does the winning side offer a chicken coop to the other in a civil war? Israel commits war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Nearness to events (in time) colors our judgement. This is a type of civil war, people in very close quarters fighting among themselves to decide who should be extinguished and who will survive, as a stable two state solution seems infeasible after 75 years.
It was dead when the Anglos reduced the borders after Palestine refused larger borders pre 1945. Who would accept a reduction after the initial offer was refused? I also have a problem with the current modern ridiculous looking borders that look dumb.

According to Petraeus rules the Hamas operation was legal. Here's proof of that:

Hamas also ruled itself immune to any laws ala, "Petraues", when going into Israel. They are technically both immune and have legal precedents.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom