What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1699730354427.png

These measures were proposed and endorsed by 11 Arab countries of the 22-member body, including Palestine, Syria, Algeria, Tunisia, Iraq, Lebanon, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Libya and Yemen.

The four countries who voted against and those who abstained were not disclosed.

A couple of them have abstained. And now if i tell the truth about Arabs, people will attack me with racist titles. But i am not afraid, the only barrier is that this thread is about oppression of Palesrinians. So i refrain from telling the truth about Arabs at least in this very thread.

Do not forget, the ones that have abstained are no better than those who voted against anti-Zionist proposal.

We know the names of these coward GCC Arab nations. It is always the same names.

Anyone with combat experience? Do soldiers have hearing protection or something during combat? And if not, does it result in permanent hearing damage ?

Israel had nukes since 50s
Not really, otherwise it would have made that known during the two wars with the Arab countries. Even the US's nuclear program was maturing in the 40s and 50s there's no way Israel had any nukes at that time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom