What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1699709899977.png

Looking at the conclusions of the President Rantaisi's speech, we can confirm Iran is the only country in this OIC submit that showed backbone.

Just words... Everyone is just uttering empty words. Zero action. We all know what should be done. Close the oil and gas tap for a start. Anything less is just BS.

Crazy sons of bitches. The more I look at these animals the angrier I get. Useless animals.

Palestinians from West Bank and inside Israel and Negev desert can make the war geography bigger if the attack Israeli Army and Police.
They don't have enough weapon to launch any significant attacks. Within Palestine, only Hamas have any significant weapon stock.

Anyone following the demonstration in Britain? Heard London is lively.
Huge March - biggest so far. Jeremy Corbyn leading the march. Peaceful and respectful - odd flare up nothing to report. People wearing the Palestinian flag with the poppy as it’s Armistice day.
I think Netanyahu thinks peoples interest may waiver. Far from it - it’s enormous and it’s mainly white Anglo saxons with obviously Muslims and surprisingly plenty of orthodox and non Orthodox Jews

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom