What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The point so current heavy tanks will easily take multiple RPGs round before going down

Thanks to eygptians loyality and excellent control on things that go into Gaza

Imagine kornets being smuggled ..it would have been a disaster like in Yemen

Well done boys 💪

Incorrect.

Read up on different types of RPGs, different types of armors and defense systems and which variety of RPGs are designed to defeat which variety of armor.

Last edited:
What would happen to western leftists LGTB, who support Gaza, living between Hamas militants? Do you think they would be more respected in Gaza or in Israel? Answer if you dare :enjoy:

I expect baby killers and sodomites to be good friends. Is this surprising to you that degeneracy attracts degeneracy?

The point so current heavy tanks will easily take multiple RPGs round before going down
Thanks to eygptians loyality and excellent control on things that go into Gaza
Imagine kornets being smuggled ..it would have been a disaster like in Yemen
Well done boys 💪

I don't know if Egyptian govt was complicit or not but I do think the Gazans had a lot of support in Egypt to smuggle in so much (low grade) weaponry. AND I think Israelis didn't mind low grade weaponry because that gave Israel justification to 'mow the lawn' every few years.
If Kornets or Javelin etc were available in Egypt, then they would have made into Gaza. There is no denying that. Smuggling is like gravity--people find a way to smuggle goods. Egypt and Israel worked very closely and Israel wouldn't ever allow real weaponry into Gaza.
Real weaponry to Gaza has been blown up, in case people forget, in the Med. Sea.

What would happen to western leftists LGTB, who support Gaza, living between Hamas militants? Do you think they would be more respected in Gaza or in Israel? Answer if you dare :enjoy:

WTH are you talking about?? Do you think human conscience is circumscribed by sexuality?? You are trolling, aren't you??!!

I think it's disgusting post in a forum personal data of someone to harass her, due to his opinions. And your posts should be removed.
No matter the side, I'd say the same about the idiots who defend the other side.

You think it is disgusting to post information about a person that wants to kill millions of people on an industrial scale?

Okay. You do you. But I personally would not have objected to someone posting Adolph Hitler's address in a newspaper after he said he wanted to kill millions of Jews.

But that's just me. Don't let me stop you from protecting literally Hitler.

WTH are you talking about?? Do you think human conscience is circumscribed by sexuality?? You are trolling, aren't you??!!
I meant: Western leftists who defend Hamas, would be punished by Hamas if they travel to Gaza.

There are videos of Hamas attacking the music fest, so better stop your delusional thoughts.

Post videos of Hamas blowing up the festival with helicopters. Take your time.

Because there is video of IDF blowing up the festival with helicopters, of IDF admitting they killed indiscriminately, and of Israelis at the festival who admitted Hamas was not the ones killing them.

Go ahead and post you proof.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom