What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israeli jets fly over Beirut again.

The Christian dominated country refused to receive Iranian made defense systems on American promises and now it cannot even operate a radar system properly. Ironically, they have allowed a large American military base in Lebanon.

While their economy is still in trouble and giving up the whole country to USA has not changed anything.

Why do they trust Americans while knowning that Zionist Jews control USA?
Same faith awaits for rest of these arabs.

1948 2023
1699517905458.png

“Al-Qassam Brigades destroy a Zionist tank in the Al-Tawam area with a “Al-Yassin 105” shell.”

Military report to Al-Qassam

No, I'm just a french, pure atheist, that understand the israeli anger.
You are loser, likely considered loser by your opinion. Probably has no girl or friends. Being french don't add to your value. You should get some mental help and try to focus on some real life goals. You come here to Muslim forum because you're a reject in your own society. Parents did not get give you enough attention? 😀

Ofcourse you do.

Israel hasn't given any information about its losses. Sow aht are you basing your opinion on? But Palestinians do need armour piercing RPGS that would eb a game changer. I know Paksitan and Iran have them so wouldn't be surprised if it gets to the Palestinians.

I am basing my opinion on Hamas footages. None of them penetrated armour. Even RPG hits from rear doesn't appears to have penetrated the armour. Merkava ammunition is stored in the rear and any penetration will result in a cook off just like those you seen in Ukraine. As of now, you can't see any, in any Hamas released footages.

You're wrong. Who else has committed genocide on two continents. It's a fact and not racist one bit. You're instinct to cover it up and accuse me of racism instead shows what kind of race you are and criminal instincts your race has, which Israel is modelling off of..
You wouldn't be in Australia if that were true today or shackled in chains working on plantations. There is racism, inequality, and injustice present in Australia but it's dumb to implicate an entire race.

No 7th of october, no such deaths.
It's as simple as that.
Crystal clear in fact.
Firstly stop fucking lying - your an Indian that’s got into France.

You understand Israeli anger? You not only
A cockroach but you are selective too.
Don’t forget what’s happened before 7/10 - 70 years of oppression - genocide -
Apartheid - war crimes - children daily killed.
Let’s not forget the support Netanyahu has given Hamas a free reign in the last 5
Years because it fitted his objective - god you really are a thick twat

I am short of words to define the courage and bravery of these resistance fighters against terrorism & genocide of Israeli forces. Fighters standing for their land, for their freedom against all odds. They have only RPGs against modern weapon systems. Imagine, if they had any decent ATGMs they would have turned Israeli army into waste.

Also notice, these videos from these freedom fighters are the only ones where the fighter remained alive and got back. There would be countless warriors who would have martyred during action and we will never see their heroic last acts. But their sacrifices won't go invain. Plus there would be many without camera.

I am certain, the number of causalities at israeli end is much higher than whats being told. This is the country which cannot value truth and justice. It kills journalists on purpose, it kills truth on purpose. A country built and thrives on total evil nature.

Israelis have no courage to send infantry. They are using airforce to completely destroy an area, then sending tanks and infantry comes at the last. Israel is surviving till date since 1948 because of US support & funding. They don't realize the kind of hatred and enmity they are creating by this genocide will blow back. People will make their lives mission to hurt Israel even if their govts don't act. Plus US will not be at their side forever, ultimately they have to live in this neighborhood. Their supremacist mentality is their biggest enemy.

Change "Urgent" to "Latest" Or "Breaking"
Urgent usually requires a response. as If blood donations are required or something. Otherwise, its just news.

Last edited:
Can you share with us publication that IDF shared for damages its military bases took on October 7? We have videos of Hamas running over every military base near Gaza and photos of destroyed tanks. Can you show me one press statement where the Israeli army announced military damage/losses of any kind? Here is from October 7:
View attachment 972567
View attachment 972572

View attachment 972573
View attachment 972574
Israel does not properly report on armor losses no.

But these pictures show how easy it is for hamas to show proof of captured/damaged tanks.

So when hamas claimed to have destroyed tens of tanks and (this is important) “driven off” israel, aka hamas having sight/control over the area…..they should have dozens of aftermath photos…..

Yet they dont.
And guess what?
Hamas lies all the time too.

So i think this is a strong indicator of hamas struggling to take out these tanks…

History is not finished yet. Our turn will come, inshallah, and every death and injury will be avenged.
Things on the ground have to change.

May be you should think why that's always the case, or why there isn't any pic/video of destroyed tank.
Considering Israel has better equipment, why don't they come forward and show the videos of those RPG's not making a dent lmao. Agay peche to TikTok pur apni bundain marwa rahe hote hain, why not celebrate failures of the RPG's as well?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom