What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Am I the only one that thinks 2 state is only going to cause more instability down the line.

From how I see it either side’s gotta go permanently.

Iran and its proxies can take the initiative in this conflict and end the dominance of Americans and Israelis in the Middle East. The dispatching of Aircraft Carriers and Submarine signals the fear that America is feeling about its declining Super Power role on the World stage. It has failed to achieve its objectives in Ukraine. If Iran becomes courageous and takes the bull by the horn, Russia and China will support it fully. It can emerge as the dominant power in the Middle East by starting guerrilla war from Lebanon and Syria for three to five years and finish off the Israel project for good and rid the Muslim World of this cancerous growth in their midst.
I don't think, even with massive NATO help, Israel can survive a regional war. But no country, with the possible exception of Iran, is willing to pay the price. I absolutely don't think if regional countries join hands--even by supporting militias from Yemen, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq--the regional countries would lose. They would prevail.
The regional countries complicit or cowardly in this conflict will be the vassals of the West/Israel for a long time unless they make Israel live as part of the region or take care of Israel, once and for all. They have been under the Israeli/Western blackmail for decades. They are the Vichy regimes of the Middle East.
Well, it is their choice.

Back
Top Bottom