What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Turkey, what use are your Drones?:-

You are still not able to see through this?

This whole thing was planned, and has Turkey's tacit approval.

Turkey and Azerbaijan were given a free hand in Nagarno-Karabakh, and in return Turkey is expected to keep its mouth shut while Israel goes about its genocide of the Palestinian people. Once they finish Hamas, Turkey will offer to keep its forces in Gaza for peacekeeping (Read Erdogan's delusional Neo ottoman wet dreams)

The only thing which didn't go as per their plan was Iran getting actively involved in the war.

I am very much aware of what I follow

What is the Ayatullah doing? Dragged us into the Sunni cause and now unable to make a decision? Scared of American nukes?
Palestin cause is not only for sunnies . It's for all Muslims. We know what we are doing.

Palestin cause is not only for sunnies . It's for all Muslims. We know what we are doing.
And for Western leftists nutjobs, everything is useful to distract people from their local real problems.

But if you leaders dont accept injured, children, women, elderly Palestinian people in your country, they are deceiving you, fake solidarity.

And for Western leftists nutjobs, everything is useful to distract people from their local real problems.

But if you leaders dont accept injured, children, women, elderly Palestinian people in your country, they are deceiving you, fake solidarity.
Your favorite jewish terrorist country does not even allow the wounded to leave Gaza.

Egypt is also perfectly aligned with Israel

What do I have to do with Judaism? I am an ex-Muslim and I am simply demanding my equal human rights.
Cross those whom you truly owe your fealty, swore an oath of loyalty... upholding their laws and to fight for their cause...
they'll hold you to their standards of treason and what it means to them...!
You switched sides... why ask whom you've forsaken for any rights?

Best you can, or perhaps still do, is make the best out of it... heck join IDF for all I care!

Last edited:
Do you deny that Hamas is using Palestinian civilians as human shields?
Even if we assume that Israel is deliberately killing, still no one can prove it in the International court, as Hamas its provided this chance to Israel.
The solution is only one, i.e. either to eliminate Hamas, or they themselves lay down their weapons. Otherwise, this cycle will continue as Hamas is not ready to accept the existence of Israel.
Do you deny Israel uses Palestinians as human shields when they conduct their operations?

Ofcourse it can be proven in the international court that israel has carried out warcrimes theres reams of video evidence. You are trolling again.

Israel does not accept an independent Palestinian state that is the issue period.
We have all the right to protest against unjust fanatic religious governments like Iran, Taliban and Hamas influenced Palestine, who usurp the rights of ex-Muslims and non-Muslims.
Don't you consider that Muslims have a right to protest if the West bans the Hijab in their countries and ban the building of mosques?
Will you not protest if the West bans the preaching of Islam, and kill all the Muslim converts by blaming them traitors?
You protest all you want but you got zero right to decide jack for the Palestinians.

Cut out your obsession for Muslims. Always Muslim this Muslim that. Mods needs to take note of your constant attempts to derail the thread.

You are seriously deluded:-"But if you leaders"

In what way are they "your leaders"???

Back
Top Bottom