What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This war is not benefiting anyone (except may be bomb makers). Israel will be destabilized for a long time. Gaza is ruined.
Israel can get fund from USA. Dont you know US congress just approve huge financial support from US gov to Israel ? That is pretty masive

The missiles to defend them from Hamas rockets will also be replaced by USA. In the end, it is Palestinian civilians who are the most suffered.

This Hamas attack also made Israeli settlers become more brutals, even Israeli uses this as pretex to control West Bank more tight and become much more repressive there despite West Banks doesnt have anything to do with Hamas attack

If Nasrallah is Iran's puppet then what is USA that is sending billions of dollars of aid both economical and military to Israel?

Israel's personal b!tch???

Iran sends money to Hezbolah.
USA sends money to Israel.

Israel is a USA proxy.
Hezbollah is a Iran proxy.

Iran and USA are sovereign states.

And when you ask them how many rakaats in wudu? They say it's 2 :lol:
Never critical thinking or careful study of the text ever involved in their decision to leave Islam, most just don't like restrictions on their behavior, lots of men who leave Islam just wants to go to clubs or bars, drink Alcohol , have sex with many girls, or get asylum or visa, because even by their logic they left Islam for its bad, and if you do a neutral study on Islam the good always out-weight the so called "bad".

Iran send money to Hezbolah.
USA send money to Israel.

Israel is a USA proxy.
Hezbollah is a Iran proxy.

Iran and USA are sovereign states.

USA is Israel's b!tch. Israel isn't anyone's proxy. It has made western world its own b!tch

I simplified it for you if you are finding it difficult to give a property name for Israel and USA relationship

Some Respected Members are saying that Jews have claim on that Land and they can settle there and that Claim was given to Jews from UK that was given by UN because Uk at that time conquered that land so if in future if the Muslims take that land by fighting than they should not have any problem with it by the logic of force.
sir @PanzerKiel @Tps43 how much and longer HAMAS can resist Israel army from Taking GAZA and how this conflict will END? will it lead to regional conflict or died after some time?
Based on my own insight from intel exp, They can hold off Isreal if it continues as Hamas's proxy war. They'll have upper hand in street and targeted ops but once they both have in proper military conflict they won't be able to survive more than 1-2 months.

USA is Israel's b!tch. Israel isn't anyone's proxy. It has made western world its own b!tch

I simplified it for you if you are finding it difficult to give a property name for Israel and USA relationship
You're crazy, Israel is the hell on earth.

Only people who can't choose live in Israel.

The IQ mean difference between American Ashkenazim and Israeli Ashkenazim are 17 points more the Americans.

Israel can get fund from USA. Dont you know US congress just approve huge financial support from US gov to Israel ? That is pretty masive

The missiles to defend them from Hamas rockets will also be replaced by USA. In the end, it is Palestinian civilians who are the most suffered.

This Hamas attack also made Israeli settlers run become more brutals, even Israeli uses this as pretex to control West Bank more tight and become much more repressive.
Yes, weapons may be replaced. But not the dead. Many people living in Israel will feel unsafe and go somewhere else. All the businesses etc., will have losses due to economic downturn. No country comes unscathed after a bitter war. Even the 'winners' will be losers. Israel has also lost its international reputation due to all the civilian bombings and destruction of Gaza. There is a rise in antisemitism world over. Even here in U.S. there are threats and attacks against Jews, synagogues, schools etc.,

I am anxiously waiting for nasrullahs speech. It will define the course the region will take. Hopefully it is in support of Hamas and Gaza.
Nasrallah speech in a nutshell:

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

If Israel doesnt attack Tehran, Hezbollah will do nothing.

But I guess it's inevitable a future Israeli attack over Tehran, coming months.

You do not seem to me the follower of school of Ahlul Bayt, are you? What are you saying man?

Yes of course they are martyrs but collateral damage is not accepted in school of Ahlul Bayt, don't you know that?

Civilians are dying in Gaza man Civilians and Kids and Women. Don't you understand the difference between civilians and fighters?

Vilayat e Faqih is in deep deep trouble if they do not come out victorious I tell you.
You don't know school of ahlul bayt.

Imam Hossein sacrificed himself and his whole family for Islam.

There are two ways for Palestinians :
1_The surrender and slow death of Palestine.

2_fight for their rights.

God will be a friend of the oppressed.
إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُغَيِّرُ مَا بِقَوْمٍ حَتَّى يُغَيِّرُوا مَا بِأَنْفُسِهِمْ

Back
Top Bottom