What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

On a light hearted note did you actually think Hilary was going to win? Trump won cause of Hilary. Lol
I was very confident that the 'pussy' tape will sink him. In earlier years Chappaquiddick had haunted Ted Kennedy all his life, so I thought 'moral' turpitude is a goner. But Bill Clinton changed everything. In the end, it was a submicroscopic electoral college win, 25,000 votes could have reversed the result.

I was very confident that the 'pussy' tape will sink him. In earlier years Chappaquiddick had haunted Ted Kennedy all his life, so I thought 'moral' turpitude is a goner. But Bill Clinton changed everything. In the end, it was a submicroscopic electoral college win, 25,000 votes could have reversed the result.

Do you think 2024 will be a repeat of the 2022 elections?

Yeah, that's coming from a Punjabi Muslim who claims to have an Arab father.
If Indian forces hadn't provided protection after the Pakistan army's surrender in Dhaka, Yahya Khan (infamous as the 'Butcher of Baluchistan) and the Pakistani army there might have got butchered by Bengali militants. Bangladesh continues to express grievances about not receiving the prisoners of war.
The Arabs, whom you Pakistanis worship in the name of Islam, have also been responsible for slaughtering your ancestors in history.

Neither I am Punjabi nor I call myself Arab

Now go and do the necessary changes in your identity card

Write Punjab regiment in the father column. Go on. Shabash

It's not your country, it's his country which you, a European settler, have stolen after he sheltered your ancestors from Hitler.

Since your clear plan is not to make peace or coexist , but to see my country destored , you loose any moral ground to compalin.

I do not like what i see In Gaza , but you offer no solution but continuation of this war , more pointrless blood shed and destruction , in a conflict that could have been solved 20 years ago,

Is Hamas so succesful that you want to keep them ? How exactly did people life in Gaza improve , since they took power 17 years ago ?

Did they bring peace and posperity to the people of Gaza ? Are life better there now ?

With all the money they recieved from Qatar and other countries in the last 17 years , Gaza could have looked like Hong Kong.

Instead it looks like Aleppo . . ,

AF1QipOcUFkkuNrjlVw1Oja7GjCNuXMj2NViIHSCkU73=w594-h343-n-k-no

~

Gaza could have looked like Hong Kong.

~
And West Bank which obeys Israel looks like a Palestinian chicken coop!

But, in the imagination of those who blindly follow you, Israel is like America fighting Palestinians who are like Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. That war lasted few years and America rebuilt those countries and they live in freedom.

The people on Reddit are making my blood boil.

Disgusting psychopaths.
They make fun of their own tragedies like world war and 9/11. What do you expect from them.
Half of them are fatherless from birth. They are a nation that hold no morals. Satan's children.

Do you think 2024 will be a repeat of the 2022 elections?
Difficult to compare as presidential year elections get higher turnout and greater publicity. They are also affected by coattail effect. Hence, if Biden wins (my prediction, if Trump is the opponent), Democrats may do better than 2022. But Biden is a weak candidate, and the Republicans are so splintered that it is a stretch to call them a political party anymore. It is a case of betting on a chess match between dumb and dumber.

Since your clear plan is not to make peace or coexist , but to see my country destored , you loose any moral ground to compalin.

I do not like what i see In Gaza , but you offer no solution but continuation of this war , more pointrless blood shed and destruction , in a conflict that could have been solved 20 years ago,

Is Hamas so succesful that you want to keep them ? How exactly did people life in Gaza improve , since they took power 17 years ago ?

Did they bring peace and posperity to the people of Gaza ? Are life better there now ?

With all the money they recieved from Qatar and other countries in the last 17 years , Gaza could have looked like Hong Kong.

~
Street shitter pajeet, if you spent the amount of hours you spend on pdf as a false flag Israeli, to work instead, you’d own a toilet and wouldn’t have to shit on the streets.

And you think Pakistan will be safe if anyone nuke Israel then?
There’s one zionist entity in the world only.
There’s Muslims in every corner of the world and dozens of Muslim states.
If Pakistan nukes Israelis they will go extinct. Pakistan will get nuked in return but Muslims will still exist in the billions.
Same for india. Only 1 Hindu majority state.
Why Hamas is not fighting, no anti-tank missiles ? already gave up or some sort of plan to engage after a time?
They’re waiting for you dindus to finish making idols of your Israeli masters.
Wouldn’t want to kill your new gods before you’ve made an idol for them.

Last edited:
Morocco and Algeria also have to be wary of French neo colonialism. The African countries just to the south are totally trapped in French economic colonialism. Their monetary policy is dictated directly from Paris, using a French issued currency (CFA Franc), and anyone who ever resisted or tried to change (more than a dozen times) was assassinated or overthrown. Currently they operate 4 military bases in West Africa.
It is basically one country artificialy divided by colonial powers, same pattern along asia and africa

Day after day it is more clear that Israel has lost the battle for the story.
No matter who wins this war. Has lost the international public oppinion of this battle.
And the consequences will be forever.
They deliberately don´t distinguish between civilian people and Hamas fighters.
Another phase of the war it is just starting. And it is likely another actors state will intervene.

Back
Top Bottom