What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Bro , again guarantees, cease fires and truces are done between adversaries of near equality. Reflect deep inside and answer honestly do you think israel will ever jo or any guarantees between them and a militia who they consider terrorists?
I think if the international community really wants it (P5 for example), it can be done. I am sure they are smart enough to realize an endless war is no fun for them, especially if they have to get it financed from someone else. The 'financiers' can demand we need a different option. U.S. went on a mindless 20-year warfare because we could print bonds. Without that ability, things would have ended quickly. An empty pocketbook concentrates the mind wonderfully.

1698982305239.png

I think if the international community really wants it (P5 for example), it can be done. I am sure they are smart enough to realize an endless war is no fun for them, especially if they have to get it financed from someone else. The 'financiers' can demand we need a different option. U.S. went on a mindless 20-year warfare because we could print bonds. Without that ability, things would have ended quickly. An empty pocketbook concentrates the mind wonderfully.

The same p5 who vetoes ceasefires come on bro.

The same p5 who vetoes ceasefires come on bro.
That was before; But U.S. Congress will not write one more check if they think they are being ignored. Everything looks placid on the surface, Behind the curtain, I am sure they are wondering when and how will this madness end.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom