What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Yeah, that's coming from a Punjabi Muslim who claims to have an Arab father.
If Indian forces hadn't provided protection after the Pakistan army's surrender in Dhaka, Yahya Khan (infamous as the 'Butcher of Baluchistan) and the Pakistani army there might have got butchered by Bengali militants. Bangladesh continues to express grievances about not receiving the prisoners of war.
The Arabs, whom you Pakistanis worship in the name of Islam, have also been responsible for slaughtering your ancestors in history.

Lol, areesh is as Punjabi as I am kuwaiti. Kuch bhi? Bas karde I am being nice to you he won’t be once he hears you called him punjabi 😂

Eilat is a very small town, incapable of sustaining large populations. If it is overflowed with migrants, it will do what Zionists do best: invade and ethnically cleanse the surrounding regions. Eilat borders a much larger Jordanian city of Aqaba which may land in trouble.
View attachment 967652
Those thieves wanted to keep Taba but we won the case and Taba returned to us. We fought for years to have our last occupied grain of sand. @Gomig-21 @Foinikas you saw those vids?

Urgent| Occupation aircraft target the Safety Association and the Maintenance Department of the Electricity Company in the northern Gaza Strip

One thing that a member here posted recently that really touched my heart was a saying of Umar bin Khattab ( RA): that he said that we were blessed with Islam when we’re dishonourable and if we strive for anything else than Islam Allah will dishonour us Muslims again. I feel every Muslim should frame these words in his house l. These are words with a deep meaning and explain everything that is happening.

Last edited:
Unity is the need of the hour. We must stop bickering about Shia Sunni, Arab Turk or Arab Persian differences and learn from our enemies.

Those who are unable to grasp this simple fact are fools of the highest degree and they deserve to be subjugated by Zionist due to their foolishness.

So something personal I wanted to share with you all, my dad was recently diagnosed with a tumour which although is not malignant but it something the doctors are afraid to operate on as my dad is 72. As you would imagine I have been deeply affected by this but I kid you not the one thing my dad was worried about as he loves to follow news was the innocent and oppressed Muslims in gaza he said to me that I have lived my life to the fullest but we should never stop showing support to oppressed Muslims around us. Mind you, and I don’t want to bring a religious angle but this is a pure bred Shia MUSLIM saying this to me and I it gave me a lot of energy. Lastly please pray for my father guys but also pray for the innocents who are not old and have tumours but are still in danger of losing their lives.
Your father is a kind gentleman. I would make just a minor change: we should never stop showing support to oppressed non-Muslims around us too. There is no need to contain compassion within religious constraint. Most likely, if he were to go to treatment in Canada, it may be a Christian hospital of some sort and the staff providing care will probably be non-Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom