What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Phobia - an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

If someone does not like Muslims because they say that Muslims eat too much pork, that would be a phobia. Because Islam forbids eating pork.

If someone says they dislike Muslims because they can commit X,Y and Z acts, but those acts are strictly forbidden in Islam. Then that is Islamophobia. Christopher Hitchens is wrong and wasn't a very good philosopher.

Thanks Basha. I can read Arabic and understand so you can just share the links with me when you get a chance.

Oh I know you do, bro. I was only thinking about forum rules and other members. But if Sa3at el Basha himself has given permission, than I am at your service habib alby! 🙂

I don’t think it is naive to think that way, as people become prosperous they want less conflict.

Do you see revolt of people in West Bank ? I mean this the best opportunity West Bank got to take revenge on Israel but West Bank is not boiling. People at the end of the day would like to live and raise family in peace. There is reason why people immigrate (legally or illegally) to western world. It is more than prosperity.
Many people here seem not ready to accept that logic. That may be why the nicer countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain etc., are looking away after issuing proforma regret for the suffering of the affected people.

Russia strategically lost a year+ ago. It’s all been downhill for Russia since the Battle of Hostomel.

Lost the Battle of Kyiv, lost the Battle of Kharkiv, lost the Battle of Kherson. 300K dead and wounded, nearly 13,000 equipment lost. With no end in sight. At current rate of loss, Russia has 2-3 years of Soviet armor left.

Russia has been skull dragged up and down Ukraine all at minimal cost to the US.

Uh, oh, slow down, Baghdad Bob.

Its 20% of Ukraine now compared to 0% of Afghanistan for US paper tiger that lost all battles there to peasants :lol:

Humilitaion in Afghanistan was not enough for you, you wanted to get another final one in Ukraine? You got your @ss handed there :lol:

Ukrainian cannon fodder army is almost done. In coming months Russia is going to take as many cities and regions as it wants.

Are you going to protest that, Baghdad Bob with fantasy numbers and stories? Are Blinken and demented Biden gonna cry again and complain to UN about that? :lol:

Hamas and its tunnels of terror are about to be annihilated. This is the end for Hamas

US and its genocidial regime is about to become pariah state on world stage. Hamas is not going anywhere :lol:

@waz @LeGenD

I’ve been following this thread for the past three weeks as a guest and noticed these Hindu Indian pajeet dothead smelly Ganges River sh*t smell looking subhumans are deliberately coming and derailing the thread. Please ban every dothead on this thread. Thanks!
They just return periodically to inform us that they still got their heads stuck up Israel's *** while the Jews are lighting their cows on fire.

@waz @LeGenD

I’ve been following this thread for the past three weeks as a guest and noticed these Hindu Indian pajeet dothead smelly Ganges River sh*t smell looking subhumans are deliberately coming and derailing the thread. Please ban every dothead on this thread. Thanks!

Bari jaldi hum yaad aye sanam. We’ve been fighting in the trenches with the Zionists, Nazis, pajeets, murtids, and assorted enemies.

Back
Top Bottom