What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If Israel created Hamas, why then are Muslims supporting the terrorism of Hamas madly?
Why don't they declare Hamas to be terrorists?
Why don't they declare Iran and Hizbullah to be terrorists for supplying weapons to Hamas?
I didnt say they created Hamas.

You are generalising so your statement is flawed again.

Israeli boot lickers are Palestinians who rebelled against the Ottoman Empire and sold their lands to the jews.

I don't care what happens to them, they chose their own fate.

Palestinians did not sell their land to Jews, it was some foreign land owners that did like the Sursock family. Besides, private land sold has nothing to do with the sovereignty or a people’s right to self determination.

Secondly, rebellion to the Ottomans were by some Gulf/Hejaz Arab tribes not the entire region.

I understand it’s easier to generalize and throw blank statements.

I didnt say they created Hamas.

You are generalising so your statement is flawed again.

The issue is that whatever argument you make in this case, it will automatically go against you in one way or another.

If you say that the majority of Palestinian people don't support Hamas, then Israel Is doing a favour to you by killing and destroying Hamas, while you failed to control Hamas despite being a majority.

If Hamas has taken the Palestinian people hostage, then again the question remains there why then Muslims from all over the world are supporting Hamas madly?

Why then Muslims not declaring Hamas to be a terrorist organisation, which should be eliminated, and declare Iran and Hizbullah to be terrorists too who provide weapons to Hamas?

1945 entry pass ...

1698873831985.png

Yes, you may plan to kill in the future when you will become stronger or your Imam Mahdi will come.

But Israel is stronger today and it can kill you all. But it is not killing you all and for that you should be thankful to them.
Lol

Back
Top Bottom