What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I'm agree that she doesn't deserve to die. Nor hundred of other Israeli's civilians. HAMAS is barbaric in the way of their attack. BUT, Thousand and more Palestinian Civilians also are not deserve to be died under your aerial bombing to the city.

So if you call Hamas as Terrorist, then Erdogan is also right to call you War Criminals.

The funny thing is that Hamas was trying to negotiate release for that girl, but Israelis were not responding. Hamas even reached out to her family to let them know that she is alive. She might have passed away from lack of medical attention or due to Israeli bombing.

Btw, she went to the rave party in a literal bikini. It wasn’t Hamas that stripped her naked. @Get Ya Wig Split go kill yourself

Ok, even less logical position, i see now that you try to find rationality within your non rational world view, sorry for interrupting you, carry on.
Sure, it's rational to be deluded enough to believe you are 'god's chosen people' and willing to commit mass slaughter and genocide. Carry on with your war amongst the 'children of Abraham'.

Wow, you must be happy with Israeli might to kill Hamas and Palestinian people in Gaza. Ok, kill them more! Be more happy. Because HAMAS objective is actually not to win the war. Their objective is to FORCE all Arab leaders to join their cause to war against Israel. With the more Palestinian killed by Israel, the closer Arab countries Government will be forced to intervene, and maybe join the battle against Israel. Unless they want to face the wrath of their people.

And when that happen, the conflict will become a regional war. And if you think that you can still become Uncle SAM team Horray, then be happy, because when it happen, World War 3 is closer to happen than we are thinking. A condition that even American think tanks and scholars afraid to happen.

If you think that the conflict still feel like a football match, then wait until the conflict spiraling to uncontrolable condition. Because at that time, it will come to your neighborhood. then don't be cry if your momma, poppa will become the victims, like those Palestinian victims that killed by Israeli today.

Last edited:
Sure, it's rational to be deluded enough to believe you are 'god's chosen people' and willing to commit mass slaughter and genocide. Carry on with your war amongst the 'children of Abraham'.
Sure, whatever, why you are even bothered with that as such, it is meaningless at the end by your own world view.
You should go out enjoy weather not bothering with this particular circulation of matter in universe.

This very popular channel of young Americans (?) has very interesting insight about Israel's plans for Gaza in this segment of the video:

Disgusting lies.

There are plenty of videos and eyewitness account clarifying that hamas went on a duck hunt.

No “peace rave hippies that just happen to all carry automatic weapons” and then proceeded to “shoot eachother”….
its a fucking ridiculous statement.

Maybe netanyahu should use the same.
Civilian casualties in gaza? Fake news where is the proof?
Its all Pallywood acting, also there are hamas weapons and rockets everywhere, clearly the palestinians killed eachother.

You can say that about the Palestinians but we have footage from save the children and UN and many other 3rd party organizations that Israeli killed babies

And yet no independent footage from the rave party

Ps- Israel did already blame Palestinians for the hospital attack

Last edited:
ooh i beileve them ,

When they say they want to " Raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine " , i take them very seriously.

~

Nothing wrong with that, its their country. Maybe they would be kind enough to give you 3% of the land to reflect the 3% of jews who lived their before the mass zionist europeans migrated over?

Sure, whatever, why you are even bothered with that as such, it is meaningless at the end by your own world view.
You should go out enjoy weather not bothering with this particular circulation of matter in universe.

I like to expose stupidity and delusion on a mass scale when I see it. You believe in the prophecy of Armageddon and the 'Mahdi' coming and killing all the Jews don't you? The Christians and Jews expect their 'Messiah'. So shouldn't all you Christians, Jews, and Muslims be happy that the final battle has come? Isn't this what you want? So why are you all crying over Jewish dead babies, Palestinians? You should all be happy?

Israel's bombing of the Gaza Strip is also part of Hamas's plan.

Hamas's purpose in massacring Jewish civilians is to provoke Israel to retaliate, after which the international community will condemn Israel and pressure Israel to accept a ceasefire. Israel will be condemned and isolated by countries in the region.

I like to expose stupidity and delusion on a mass scale when I see it. You believe in the prophecy of Armageddon and the 'Mahdi' coming and killing all the Jews don't you? The Christians and Jews expect their 'Messiah'. So shouldn't all you Christians, Jews, and Muslims be happy that the final battle has come? Isn't this what you want? So why are you all crying over Jewish dead babies, Palestinians? You should all be happy?
Why should i answer you in step by step way when you even do not believe in God?
Once that is established agencies could be discussed.

Bitch? Disgusting POS. Your mom raised a loser!

What else would you call her????

She was sitting peacefully at home and she said "no, I want to leave my peaceful house and go to a apartheid state and dance like a bitch, a few meters from millions of starving people under siege"

Actually I agree that Israel and Palestinian may have the same origin / ancestor. Well, yes. After 70 AD, where Jerusalem was burned by Roman Empire, and around 100 AD where most of king David descendants were massacred, Israel people left their country and spread to all over the world. But I doubt that all of them were leave. I'm sure that some must be left in the region. And who know what happen to them? I'm sure that some of their descendants still alive in the region when the Jews from all over the world returned. And maybe they have been converted to Islam / Christian. And maybe they are actually the Palestinian people today.

Actually I agree that Israel and Palestinian may have the same origin / ancestor. Well, yes. After 70 AD, where Jerusalem was burned by Roman Empire, and around 100 AD where most of king David descendants were massacred, Israel people left their country and spread to all over the world. But I doubt that all of them were leave. I'm sure that some must be left in the region. And who know what happen to them? I'm sure that some of their descendants still alive in the region when the Jews from all over the world returned. And maybe they have been converted to Islam / Christian. And maybe they are actually the Palestinian people today.

Jews and Arabs believe they're both descended from Abraham, the Arabs from Ismail, the Jews from Isaac. This blood feud goes back thousands of years, the current conflict is only the most recent. The cult of Abraham is responsible for untold suffering inflicted on human kind.

You can say that about the Palestinians but we have footage from save the children and UN and many other 3rd party organizations that Israeli killed babies

And yet no independent footage from the rave party

Ps- Israel did already blame Palestinians for the hospital attack

ISIS style attack.

Back
Top Bottom