What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

When Sadat offered peace, he asked Arafat and the Palestinian people to join him since his terms with the zionists were not only the full return of Sinai to Egypt, but withdrawal to pre-1967 borders for the Palestinian nation and the zionists at the time were very close to agreeing to that. It was only a matter of working out the full details at Camp David. At the time, the consensus was the Jews were most likely not going to give up full control of Jerusalem as it was pre-1967 when it was under Jordan's full control, being they wanted security and complete control of the Jewish religious sites. But he was adamant about finding a solution. Arafat refused. He spoke for the Palestinians and that was perfectly fine, it was and still is their prerogative. So did Hafez Al Assad and King Hussein and even Elias Sarkis adamantly rejected the offer.

You asked where does Gaza stand in this bilateral peace and that was it. The Palestinians have the same thought process as the zionist; it's all for one and one for all, no exceptions and if that's what they've chosen, God bless them a zillion times. I don't hold that against them for a millisecond.

But how is full ownership of this holy land ultimately going to happen? How many innocent people have to die for either side to lay full claim? Would an agreement at the time of Sadat's attempted peace gave everyone an opportunity to live and prosper without all this death and destruction and ultimate sacrifice we've seen for the last 56 years?

Now please, yourself and every member on this thread; please take roughly 8 minutes of your time and watch these brief snippets of the interview by BBC of President Sadat in 1977 when he had made the offers of peace in exchange for ALL -- and I reiterate ALL -- occupied lands pre-1967. That included the West Bank/Jordan, the Golan Heights even Lebanon and of course, Sinai. How he really understood the essence of the land and its importance to ALL the Arabs and Muslims. More importantly how he wanted to include all. This will enhance everyone's perspective about the history and how we are where we are today, all of us.

Forgive my inability to express my position plainly to be understood in the desired context.

I listened to Sadat and I heard a man who did bargain from a position of weakness. "I'm not ready to bargain on my land, at all!"
He says immediately retorting to 1967 borders! May be I miss heard... yes he was making a compromise in every sentence with a qualification... A rump state Egypt was his answer...
A Sinai demilitarised zone... a UN peace keeping force, even American boots are to be considered etc.

"And the Arab land!"
Remember Palestinians are already under occupation, were occupied and Isreal immediately increased in size right after it's U.N backed creation. A rump state Palestine only ties their hands further... when they can keep giving it away both on the negotiating table and on the field. Remember their IS or was NO ONE(as opposed to full might and support of the collective west for the zionist homeland), in equal capacity and strength to help Palestinians force their will on the battlefield.

So, what do we have on the table... Arafat is gone, Sadat, and Mubarak as well... we have a rump West Bank in straight jacket and rump state Egypt tied in accords, to the hilt, handcuffed and unable to do anything except witness, ONLY in hopes that when they're done with Gaza they'd not seek Sinai!

And as I mentioned in my previous post... judging by history... American history and accords with the natives. That these pieces of paper only help keep the belligerent take out it's foes one at a time, at it's foremost will and at the peak of it's capacity and at the time of it's choosing. The victim just keeps seeking all the shade, protection and time it can by complying to it's end of the bargain, only to be brought to the slaughterhouse with all knots still tied.

I suggest, maybe, you check, who you bargained with, before hiding behind those, for the apparent safety they offer.
It is limited and the expiration date isn't listed.

American Indian treaties offer an amazing insight. But as I said those aren't alone.
As Thucydides said,
“The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.”

Last edited:
1698589522882.png

Notice the contradiction there? Do you want it explained?

Anyway I understand where you are coming from - you have been insulted left, right and center by Pakistanis and others on this thread, and the easiest way to get back in their good graces is by insulting Indians out of the blue.
Oh you haven't seen my old posts about India from like a couple of years ago,huh?

There are members here from Denmark, the Netherlands and Sweden, who at least we know belong to these countries and who consistently promote European values. Has anyone seen them writing a message about the fact that Israel is a bigoted state organization, a state organization that is a covenantist state according to its state constitution.

Maybe they don't know, so then have they written anything about the fact that Netenyahu now only speaks with absurd religious symbologies and prophecies in all his statements, linking their massacres to religious texts, presenting themselves as the superior according all these
?
I always said Israel is like “arab light”.

Look at the neighbours, multiple had implemented sharia law and encoded islam religion in the constitution, where netanyahu was “working towards” something similar…AND being called out for that by western press

With Hamas 9/11 terrorist attack it has given Netanyahu an excuse to push his twisted views.
But hopefully he stays “arab light” and doesnt go “full arab”

Hama massacre. 70.000 killed
Western sahara annexation
Disappearing christians in ME
Kuwait expelling 300.000 palestinians.

Europe already gave more financial aid to palestine then the arabs….maybe now you should expect more from the arab nations instead of europe jumping in (to do what? Save hamas? A party thats morally pitch black and JUST murdered tens of european citizens)

@LeGenD
Sir look at the last 2 to 3 pages and the quality of posting. Derailing and flame baiting has gone up a few levels - please deduce whose been unbanned and the intent he has to spoil a thoroughly knowledgeable thread
Yeah and you played a part in it. Should we show Legend your posts towards me?

Then why are you surprised when I use the term "pajeet"?

And you didn't reply to my question,if you support the bombings in Gaza?
I'm not surprised at all. I just pointed out the contradiction, that you assert that Indians are Pajeets, and in the same post (dishonestly) claim that you don't know what it means.

Also, I am amused by your sudden rediscovered use of that term, to get into the good graces of the Pakistanis and other Mulsims who have been attacking you. Amusing, but understandable as I said. Not surprising at all.

Your next question was not directed at me, and even if it was, I don't see the relevance.

The world is a better place without terrorist Jews like you, kike.

Long live the Qassam Brigades. Sinwar is a thorn in your necks.

not to worry

the Children of Palestine are playing in the Gardens of Heaven

on the Day of Judgement we will see them playing and we will wish we lived in Palestine for 1,000 years just to experience their pleasure for 1 minute

all the kids who have been killed unjustly who asked for help and no one helped will be smiling and laughing in the gardens of Paradise Inshallah

there will be no injustice on that day, the killers will be in the depths of hell for eternity

Back
Top Bottom