What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What are they going to do in a concrete way? Are they going use their diplomatic or economic means to force a settlement with the west (and Israel)? Are they going to send an army to administer Gaza and protect it from the Israelis and western arms?
Its words from those countries I feel Otheriwse they would be giving out massive mobilisation orders, activating their airforces. But ofcourse nothing of the sort.

I thought I won't on this forum but just this time. He is 1000x better then you.
You and this Uncle Tom LeGenD are worse of worse , no any dignity no Amy believe in Allah.
Don't pretend with his " views " , you tell this story to to little children.
For me is dishonor to ever post a single line on this forum.
You are a disgrace as your uncle Tom friend.
Posting here us dishonour and disgrace.
Anyone normal would shunn this filth.
Share on you and may you be cursed

You will be held accountable for your disgusting words and this exactly what I’ve always said the Muslims are their own worst enemy. The moment they disagree with others you start to fling curses.
Your post makes no sense either, whether it’s your command of the English language or your rage against me.

Valid point! But as the gentleman you are replying to mentioned ,main objective of us was not taliban but Al qaeda taliban involved themselves because mullah Omar was not willing to surrender OBL. That being said one major mistake that us made was having faith in Afghan army if they had spent that much money on our army we would be a regional power to be reckoned with.

Yeah sure,, but once it was inside Afghanistan, the U.S.A was planning for a long stay with multiple bases to keep a presence in the region (just like it has a presence across the world)

It can keep a eye in Russias South, China, Iran and Pakistan

I repeat you don't spend a TRILLION PLUS, have thousands of U.S soldiers killed to abandon all your bases to a bunch of sandal wearing Taliban

What was achieved by the Taliban and Pakistan was frankly amazing

The fall out for Pakistan was inevitable, but Taliban and Afghanistan are dependent on Pakistan and they plan would be to utilise that to control the afghanis and pashtun nationalists like TTP and gradually wear them down before turning attentions back to india

Netanyahu spoke of the prophecy of isiah.
Its a prophecy that gives crazy republican evangilists boners.
They think by wipping out muslims jesus would return and free them from their sins and they could live happily ever after.
Thats true but after the jews left one small part on purpose to trick the crazy christians.
Its the part conserning the timing of his return.
The crazy hasty chrisians will fall for the trick and will follow the artichrist instead.
The jews are dragging all kuffars with them.
The jews cant stop killing because they are cursed by the Almighty ever since the time of prophet Moses pbuh,
These guys negociate with Allah swt,
They killed prophets Yahweh and Zakary...
They used to have up to 30 prophets at the same time,
and they grew the odacity to kill them instead of following them,
Thats why they dont abbide by the stupid international law n HRs and that stupid shit.
There is no going around it.
Sooner or later they will get slaughtered on the holy land of Palestine.
The new speaker of the house in the US, is one of those evangelicals that probably feels this is his and his ideology’s moment.

What will the Muslim people do about this? What will the Arab leaders do about this? Their legitimacy is at stake (Arabs feel their lives are cheap and they aren’t safe anywhere in the world), especially the Egyptians, who had their towns attacked in the past few days.

You will be held accountable for your disgusting words and this exactly what I’ve always said the Muslims are their own worst enemy. The moment they disagree with others you start to fling curses.
I fought for my country and so did all mu forefathers. You let here people show the pictures of dogs urinating on hamas fighters and you will talk about Islam?
Who are you ?
Of course. You are a big Muslim. Yes you feel offended when your nefs is hurt
Obviously you don't feel offended by people mocking Shuhedaa.
I know plenty Muslims like you. Also my president knew me when he gave me decoration. So he did to my sister and my dad posthumously.
Be offended
Shame on you and that uncle Tom
Someone can curse Islam but nor say a word against Americans
To take me accountable? You?
You wouldn't last with. Me 30 seconds

Last edited:
Yeah sure,, but once it was inside Afghanistan, the U.S.A was planning for a long stay with multiple bases to keep a presence in the region (just like it has a presence across the world)

It can keep a eye in Russias South, China, Iran and Pakistan

I repeat you don't spend a TRILLION PLUS, have thousands of U.S soldiers killed to abandon all your bases to a bunch of sandal wearing Taliban

What was achieved by the Taliban and Pakistan was frankly amazing

The fall out for Pakistan was inevitable, but Taliban and Afghanistan are dependent on Pakistan and they plan would be to utilise that to control the afghanis and pashtun nationalists like TTP and gradually wear them down before turning attentions back to india
Bro I am not disagreeing that’s why I said in their plan to establish to democracy(govt that will follow their policy) they miscalculated one thing the Afghan army that they were training. They were useless and fell like dominoes l. Hence my point is if usa spent that money on pakistan it would have been better as we had closer relationship with taliban and haqqani group anyways.

Its words from those countries I feel Otheriwse they would be giving out massive mobilisation orders, activating their airforces. But ofcourse nothing of the sort.
If the end result isn’t sufficient for the populace, and they still feel unsafe, the leaders risk their legitimacy; instability in their countries. Better to try hard and comprehensively solve the problem in Palestine, before discontent and all that could entail spreads to their countries.

One thing they could do is build up their domestic militaries and arms industries to meet most of their own needs, and ask all foreign troops to leave their countries. Then solve their disputes with each other at the table, the way Europe has done with the formation of the European Union (except there are US troops in Europe).

Last edited:
I fought for my country and so did all mu forefathers. You let here people show the pictures of dogs urinating on hamas fighters and you will talk about Islam?
Who are you ?
Leave it bro. It is part of some Boldrick cunning plan to expose enemy further and gain more hate on them self or to prove exactly what. Pathetic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom