What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Western countries should deport all the crazy jihaddist back to their places.
Germany actually said it will start deports lots of potential terrorist (a good start)
Screenshot_20231028-131356.png

This is the jihaddist problem "you don't have right"
So Lebanon = "jihadis"? Well no wonder you say the extremist rubbish you say on PDF.
so you will suffer the consequences 🥱😘
Gaza is waiting for these "consequences" from the ground invasion you're afraid to start and are already losing equipment and SF in without entering yet- damn.
we are not going anywhere.
and neither are Palestinians, especially the ones in Gaza
The fastest you realise that the better for the people who believes in it.
tell your weak IDF and govt that first.
Or carpet October holiday will continue🎇
bring it on- this is part 2 of the fake nuclear weapons Israel has- they didnt stop weak militias from attacking your military successfully and you will never get to use it, so no one cares about your bluffs anymore.
Actually i think it will be long holiday not just 7 of October (like many in this forum said 🤭)
for sure- just make sure you're ready and have enough ammunition, the Resistance axis is surely ready, 8000 bombs on Gaza in a short time and Tel Aviv is about to turn Lebanon into an inferno? your military is useless! do better bro.

Last edited:
@waz @LeGenD

This user is now on record as: repeatedly bragging about carpet bombing civilian populations in Gaza and Lebanon, glorifying use of internationally-banned weapons such as white phosphorus and posting images of Israelis urinating on dead bodies of Palestinians. When will it be enough?

I have so far refrained from responding in kind and have been reporting the relevant posts instead, but the user continues to post unimpeded.

Can't handle me😄.
Cry like a baby

GCC :

We coordinate to save the Palestinians in Gaza from Israel's barbaric war

Annoyed by members wrongly interpreting “Jihad”. Jihad literally means striving for the cause of Allah not blowing yourselves up, don’t feed into stereotypes people. If I control my desires I am doing jihad. If I am a good human being I am doing jihad.

We kept you around to hear your side and views. lll ask you to express them in applicable way, the above doesn’t do that.
You say good but yet cry to the world when atrocities were inflicted on you, and remind everyone of what happened.
Yet here you are. It’s actually good in a way as your posts turn the tide quicker against your narrative.

Annoyed by members wrongly interpreting “Jihad”. Jihad literally means striving for the cause of Allah not blowing yourselves up, don’t feed into stereotypes people. If I control my desires I am doing jihad. If I am a good human being I am doing jihad.
In fact a lot people here are doing jihad by defending our religion and calling out the wrong and staying with the innocents!

So Lebanon = "jihadis"? Well no wonder you say the extremist rubbish you say on PDF.

Gaza is waiting for these "consequences" from the ground invasion you're afraid to start and are already losing equipment and SF in without entering yet- damn.

and neither are Palestinians, especially the ones in Gaza

tell your weak IDF and govt that first.

bring it on- this is part 2 of the fake nuclear weapons Israel has- they didnt stop weak militias from attacking your military successfully and you will never get to use it, so no one cares about your bluffs anymore.

for sure- just make sure you're ready and have enough ammunition, the Resistance axis is surely ready, 8000 bombs on Gaza in a short time and Tel Aviv is about to turn into an inferno? your military is useless! do better bro.

So much talking and crying 🤣
We are not the one that cry for a cease fire
Their are more houses in gaza that are still standing. Much work to do

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom