What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Balalalalalal
Nuclear weapons
Chemical weapons
Biological weapons
3 option to deliver it by (submarine/ air force/ artillery)
The strongest air force in the middle east and 4 in the world
Israel managed to call for reverse in 1 week for 350k soldiers and this is only 40 present of the fighting force
Good luck

This conflict has revealed how weak Israel actually is

Forget that Hamas broke through and slaughtered settler's and occupiers whilst you were ????????

But it's managed to destroy any Israeli and U.S hope of regional relations and friendships with Israel and created a mountain of hatred across the region and internationally

Israel has a population of 9 million approx
2 million of those are Arabs who don't join the IDF
Another few million are your haredi orthodox Jews who also don't join the IDF

They also form the groups with the highest birth rates within Israel

So the heavy lifting is on the remaining 5 million Jews

The average age of the Jew in Israel is 43, if you minus the orthodox ,it's even higher

So you've had to pull out your entire eligible youth population, our of work etc to pull together a viable force

Your state and population can't maintain the economic costs

So the basis of Israel is the USA,, and the Jew control in USA is why the U.S tax payer has to constantly bail the Jews out

The costs at the moment diplomatically a d financially will be high, not to mentioned morally

Jews across the world are under pressure and threat at the moment, and Israel itself is no longer a safe zone for the Jews

The cracks are showing

Israel has no ability to maintain a long conflict and the hatred it has created will have consequences

View attachment 966140lovely video of shiting on hamas corps
Unfortunately i can't upload it.
But right now gaza is going into a carpet change..like kings landing so i suppose thier will be plenty of photos in next days/months 😄
@LeGenD @waz @PDF now the Zionist troll is posting images of Israelis urinating on dead Palestinian bodies. Kindly ban him immediately and permanently.

I am not a Jew; I am not infatuated with 'Zion agenda'. I think Israel has done many wrong things. What I want to understand is Hamas's plan to achieve their goal. Since they took big risks on October 7, they must have been hoping for big rewards. I just want to know what are the rewards they were hoping for and how they planned to achieve them.
From what Hamas is saying this operation from them was to do a prisoner exchange.

This narrative seems to have some credance as israel is ignoring the welfare of its citizens by carpet bombing which some reports say have killed 50 hostages already. There also seem to be very little rescue attempts, either they are blind and have no idea where the hostages could be which seems unlikely given how small an area gaza is or they don't care and their focus is to make hamas very weak tonthe point they cant attack for years or is no longer there altogether with a harsher apartheid system put in place to govern the strip.

1698520136861.png

Simple, they achieved their objectives successfully by taking Israeli hostages, which tied to their main objective to exchange those hostages in return for prisoners languishing in Israeli jails. What nobody accounted for was how ruthless israel was going to be as they would rather burn everything down including their own hostage citizens.
So, do you consider Hamas has achieved their objective and this mission may be considered successful?

But didnt this same Erdogan supply Baryrakrar drones, Kirpi and BMC APCs and ammunition to those he's saying "shed crocodile tears for civilians slaughtered in Ukraine - Russia war"?

Gosh, Erdogan is following a sophisticated media psyops scheme given to him by NATO...until Turkey takes concrete physical + military action to support Gaza, let us not believe this manufacturer of lies.

I am not sure if you are saying Libya and Sudan are not failed states. If so, we just have a difference of opinion. No big deal as there is no universal definition of what constitutes a failed state. My argument was that, with two failed states on two borders and peace treaty with Israel, Egypt has no need to have an aggressive defense posture and hence may reasonably be expected to be not prepared for a war.

Talking of GDP:

Per Capita GDP:
23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
Libya
Africa5,87220236,71620225,7912021
23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png
Egypt
Africa3,77020234,29520223,8982021

Egypt is worse than civil war plagued Libya.

I agree, there's absolutely no need for war and if you're getting the impression that they're posturing for that, it couldn't be further from the truth. Egypt is actually doing the opposite, trying to avoid war but it can't just cower. It has to take some sort of stand to show it can and will defend itself.

But you were making the point that Libya & Egypt are even more broken than Egypt, yes? That means you're implying that Egypt is in fact broken as well. My point was that it's not even close. Egypt is hardly a "broken" country. It's certainly struggling because of the worldwide recession and excess poverty (which BTW has been a huge part of the budget to fix) but by that same token, is India broken due to its poverty? Not even close.

And when you look at GDPs, you have to take into account population size. Libya @ 7 million while Egypt @ 105 million and even so, as a 'country', which is what you were assessing as "broken" you need to look at the combined forms of GDP. By looking only at GDP per capita, the same could be said about Luxemburg ranked 1st compared to the US at 9th overall. Does that mean the US is more "broken" than Luxemburg?

Their goal isn't erasing Hamas, it is transfer.

What's the difference, anyway? They're trying to sell it to the world as the complete destruction of Hamas. Take it whichever you chose, my point is even if, erased or transferred, is that really going to slow the resistance let alone stop it? Or is it going to quadruple it, potentially giving rise to a much more brutal level of worldly terrorism including inside the apartheid state.

Let's consider a scenario Hamas is beaten and all Gazans expelled to some 'tent city' in the nearby Sinai. Then what's going to happen? The Gazans would have moved a few miles farther from the Israeli border but next time will be in Egypt where they will have much greater access to resources than in Gaza, and with enough public support to make even more powerful and longer range rockets and they would use those rockets to not only target any Israeli presence in Gaza but also deeper into Israel. And why wouldn't they? They will have become refugees again as I think the current population of Gaza is about 70% made of refugees. They will, after losing so many loved ones, would fight with greater vengeance!
Israelis' attempt to duplicate the European annihilation of the so-called 'Red Indians' in the Americas will fail due to geography and demographic compulsions!!

Hypothetically you're on the money. But we all know a Palestinian tent city in Sinai is never going to happen. At most a transfer of the critically injured to hospitals and maybe a small refugee camp, but that's it.

And your prediction of Gazans having even better resources and fighting back even harder proves my point that this genocide is not accomplishing what the US and especially the apartheid state are trying to sell us, the complete eradication of Hamas. That just isn't going to happen and as a matter of fact, this genocide will exacerbate what happened on October 7th and even worse.

The United States' position is actually an apprehensive one. On one hand they're showing unconditional support to the criminals on the other hand there is no question they're worried about this loose cannon and the fallout of supporting this genocide. They cannot be sitting in the war room thinking "yeah baby, drop them bombs we're giving you and have a blast (no pun intended) and have a genocide on us!" :wacko:

It depends on what Israel wants to do. If Israel annex Gaza than Palestinian cause will take a significant hit.

Hamas emerged and became strong in Gaza because it is under Palestinian control and Egypt and Iran can support Hamas. This is not surprising.

Either way, it will only make matters worse is my point. They're not fixing things for themselves and certainly not for the US, only making matters worse. The consequences of this genocide will be far-reaching in horrific ways, no matter what the outcome is. Even if it doesn't escalate into a major regional war. If that happens, oh boy.

but you had no right to do that in the first place, so the civilians were right not not follow your illegal and criminal orders..all to steal and control more land after stealing most of Gazan land already? Gosh, Israel is a pathological land thief, thats what the historical record shows- a billion "lies" for one objective- to steal and control more Arab Muslim lands. Wont work well this time though, luckily.
This is the jihaddist problem "you don't have right" so you will suffer the consequences 🥱😘 we are not going anywhere. The fastest you realise that the better for the people who believes in it.
Or carpet October holiday will continue🎇
Actually i think it will be long holiday not just 7 of October (like many in this forum said 🤭)

Suicide drone fired from Lebanon:

#Urgent | Hebrew Radio: A security event occurred in the Galilee Finger area and the home front required residents to stay in shelters

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom