What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Screenshot_2023-10-22-17-11-40-627_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg

😘👻

Rocket don't have much damage on human life.
Says a guy from a country that has spent billions of USD of US money to build air defense systems to TRY to stop cheap Gaza rockets..
If Israel will escalate the war with Lebanon, Lebanon as a country is gone.
Your weak military cant even "gone" Gaza or Hamas, so scared of doing a ground invasion into that tiny territory, so stop talking like you have enough ammunition to bomb Lebanon back to the stone age, what Israel did to Gaza, Israel CANT do to Lebanon, because Lebanon is much larger and will fight back much harder.
It will look like another Somalia.
YOu only did that to Gaza..
Israel air force have lots of area to carpet.
and Hezbollah has lots of missiles to carpet in Israel too- Tel Aviv will soon need DPR and LPR type of reconstruction to be normal again..
All the shia viligaes in the south will be carpet bomded like gaza.
Exactly why Iranian created Hezbollah- to block Israel's addiction to Shia genocide and Land stealing in Lebanon- those were the old days, Israel just doesnt have the freedom of action to act with impunity anymore
Beirut will suffer heavily.
THeoretically...do it first
Lebanon ports air port television electricity everything will be eradicated.
more theories, Israel should beat Hamas in Gaza first before thinking about testing Hezbollah, even US military is scared of Hezbollah, thats why it couldn't bring any Aircraft Carriers close to Israeli costs, and not for long..you are on your own! The days of Palestinians only dying in conflict with Israel are over! Israelis Must die when Palestinians are dying- thats real equity!
This is why lots of Lebanese running away because they fear of war will break loose they will suffer
they run away because Israel and US have destroyed Lebanon, especially economically. But Israel cant control 1 inch of Lebanese land ever since the LEbanese civil war ended. Hezbollah hits your army hard in Shebaa farms and IDF must take it- cuz its stolen and LEbanese land.

lovely video of shiting on hamas corps
Unfortunately i can't upload it.
But right now gaza is going into a carpet change..like kings landing so i suppose thier will be plenty of photos in next days/months 😄

I am not a Jew; I am not infatuated with 'Zion agenda'. I think Israel has done many wrong things. What I want to understand is Hamas's plan to achieve their goal. Since they took big risks on October 7, they must have been hoping for big rewards. I just want to know what are the rewards they were hoping for and how they planned to achieve them.

Simple, they achieved their objectives successfully by taking Israeli hostages, which tied to their main objective to exchange those hostages in return for prisoners languishing in Israeli jails. What nobody accounted for was how ruthless israel was going to be as they would rather burn everything down including their own hostage citizens.

Well we told the civilians to leave, thier problem
but you had no right to do that in the first place, so the civilians were right not not follow your illegal and criminal orders..all to steal and control more land after stealing most of Gazan land already? Gosh, Israel is a pathological land thief, thats what the historical record shows- a billion "lies" for one objective- to steal and control more Arab Muslim lands. Wont work well this time though, luckily.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom