What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1698516092880.png

Jews were murdering men , women and children every day infact Jewish government had encouraged settlers to increase the nmurdres and attack Al Aqsa mosque as part of their ethnic cleansing and pretext to Genocide. What did you expect the Palestinians to do? In fact I predicted did this the momet the US Zions started a massive ordnance supply to Israel, I knew they were preparing for something. I thought it would be Lebanon but it was part of their agenda to take over Palestine. What people forget is that that racist supremacy Nazi religio-ideology is a cancer which will spread militarily from one Arab sate to another no matter how much the Arabs hope it wouldn't. This extreme ideology has alreay spread to India and it has manifested itself in the Mulsim massacres in Gujerat,Delhi and East India.

Arabs and the Muslim world must stand united now and dismantle this Nazi sate at whatever the cost.
Let's go with your thesis. How did Hamas want to accomplish this by starting a war with Israel? What is their strategy to destroy Israel and exile/murder all Jews?

Struggling i read the Qur'an
But unfortunately there are lots of people that use the Qur'an and twist it
Where in the Qur'an it shows that it's ok to kill elderly woman's and babys and taking them as a hostage. So yes today jihad have been twist by radicals like hamas and Isis buke harm and more.
I didn't so many protest when hizbullah massacre poor Syrian civilians.
OK let the international community including Muslim countries investigate your allegations

Struggling i read the Qur'an
But unfortunately there are lots of people that use the Qur'an and twist it
Where in the Qur'an it shows that it's ok to kill elderly woman's and babys and taking them as a hostage. So yes today jihad have been twist by radicals like hamas and Isis buke harm and more.
I didn't see many protest when hizbullah massacre poor Syrian civilians.

Liar, I challenge you to show us where in the holy Quran that is written! Laanat on the liar.

He told musk the only way Israel will aloud it if all the hostages are freed otherwise Israel can block starling also. Furthermore we have the backing of both the democrat's and republicans and they will not accept this ( musk is dengers itself and the FBI can arrest him if he will help hamas)
Don't be excited. I belive this is just a start to a big end. Which is msut needed. They are making sure you get tried.. they learn this war in Syria Iraq and Afghanistan. Their generation is destroyed and they going to make sure their enemy's generation will not take peace.. I am, surprised you guys have occupied Palestine for 75 years and you guys did not understand how muslim code works in war times. They defeated manguls in history when every one thought they are done and dusted.. Muslims always take war long as they have enough mothers to produce more babies. I am surprised the knowledge you guys have about islam.

these pictures are enough to dismantle your claims..
View attachment 966106

Thrid Crusade war buddy i have been telling this for long now
Dismantle my claims? Those aircraft left as per agreement with Afghan Taliban in Doha Accords.

So what was this agreement about? Let me show you:

US - Taliban deal.png

American intervention objective # 2 in Afghanistan = to convince Afghan Taliban to not support Al-Qaeda Network like in the past = achieved.

US told Afghan Taliban not to support Al-Qaeda Network in 2001 only to be rebuffed at the time. This is pointed out in various sources including Musharraf's book. So US decided to teach Afghan Taliban a lesson:

1698515212792.png

Take a look at "Opposition Fighters" section. US-led forces have killed 52893 Taliban and Al-Qaeda fighters in war in AfPak region. Picture this.

US also eliminated Al-Qaeda masterminds around the world:

American intervention objective # 1 in Afghanistan = Al-Qaeda Network is DEFEATED in AfPak region = achieved.

-----

So why are you SIMPING for Afghan Taliban and the sort? These people are creating problems for Pakistan in fact. US has solved its problems in the region but Pakistan failed to benefit from American intervention in the manner it should have.

This is "glorious" victory for the likes of you but a matter of shame for any Muslim.

@khansaheeb

The Israeli Minister of Communications, in response to Musk’s announcement of his willingness to connect organizations in #Gaza to the Internet: We will use all means to fight this
Good. Let Musk find out the true nature of the Israelis and destroy their massive PR efforts to befriend him.

Means more carpet bombing and mass murder of civilians to 'pressure' Hamas to release Israeli soldier captives :

If attacking Hamas is the second stage, what was the first stage?

Dismantle my claims? Those aircraft left as per agreement with Afghan Taliban in Doha Accords.

So what was this agreement about? Let me show you:

View attachment 966116

American intervention objective # 2 in Afghanistan = to convince Afghan Taliban to not support Al-Qaeda Network like in the past = achieved.

US told Afghan Taliban not to support Al-Qaeda Network in 2001 only to be rebuffed at the time. This is pointed out in various sources including Musharraf's book. So US decided to teach Afghan Taliban a lesson:

View attachment 966113

Take a look at "Opposition Fighters" section. US-led forces have killed 52893 Taliban and Al-Qaeda fighters in war in AfPak region. Picture this.

US also eliminated Al-Qaeda masterminds around the world:

American intervention objective # 1 in Afghanistan = Al-Qaeda Network is DEFEATED in AfPak region = achieved.

-----

So why are you SIMPING for Afghan Taliban and the sort? These people are creating problems for Pakistan in fact.

Some of you are not very smart to begin with. Tall claims without substance.

This is "glorious" victory for the likes of you but a matter of shame for any Muslim.

@khansaheeb
Bro They took safe route via agreement like a defeated army what are you talking about

Don't be excited. I belive this is just a start to a big end. Which is msut needed. They are making sure you get tried.. they learn this war in Syria Iraq and Afghanistan. Their generation is destroyed and they going to make sure their enemy's generation will not take peace.. I am, surprised you guys have occupied Palestine for 75 years and you guys did not understand how muslim code works in war times. They defeated manguls in history when every one thought they are done and dusted.. Muslims always take war long as they have enough mothers to produce more babies. I am surprised the knowledge you guys have about islam.
Balalalalalal
Nuclear weapons
Chemical weapons
Biological weapons
3 option to deliver it by (submarine/ air force/ artillery)
The strongest air force in the middle east and 4 in the world
Israel managed to call for reverse in 1 week for 350k soldiers and this is only 40 present of the fighting force
Good luck

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom