What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hamas don't have mountains to hide in for 20 years
I hate it when people compare Gaza to Afghanistan…
INTERACTIVE-Israel-drops-6000-bombs-on-Gaza-Afghanistan-comparison-1697189966.png

Also I note the false flaggers on this forum are quiet now. 🤫

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi hinted at the possibility of concluding an urgent and temporary truce to stop the Israeli war on the Gaza Strip in the occupied Palestinian territories.

He said in a brief statement on his official Facebook page, “We hope that we will soon witness an end to the violence in Gaza and the preservation of civilian lives.”

Al-Sisi welcomed the Arab resolution adopted by the United Nations General Assembly today to immediately stop the violence in Gaza, pointing out that this is what the countries of the world that love peace and stability shared.
https://twitter.com/khaledmahmoued1/status/1718017745076281839/photo/1

What I mean is the righteousness of Hamas is like that of Taliban thats why they will be victorious.

The jews will have no strategic reserves after this.
They wont make more bombs.
This is their last attempt to destroy islam.
After this mujahedines will go to the attack.
I told you the 300000 soldiers are drawn to the trap of Gaza by Allah swt. Just like the Pharaoh was about to kill banu israel before he was drawn in the sea.
Gaza is the trap of the jews.
After they lose the mujahedines will attack and free echklon n sedrout...
The west nor the east can stop them.

The battle is won. Islam will emerge victorious in the morning.
Angels are fighting along side the mujahedines.

Israel cant fake victory no more.

Hamas doesnt need iran nor turkey nor the arab traitors
Only Allah swt is enough

At the Friday Khutba today the imam said it best. He said that instead of us praying for Palestinians we should ask Palestinians to pray for us. Their rank with Allah is much higher than ours.

My opinion: There are 2 million Palestinians in Gaza and 2 billion Muslims in the world. Each Palestinian is equal to 1,000 ordinary Muslims.

What I mean is the righteousness of Hamas is like that of Taliban thats why they will be victorious.

The jews will have no strategic reserves after this.
They wont make more bombs.
This is their last attempt to destroy islam.
After this mujahedines will go to the attack.
I told you the 300000 soldiers are drawn to the trap of Gaza by Allah swt. Just like the Pharaoh was about to kill banu israel before he was drawn in the sea.
Gaza is the trap of the jews.
After they lose the mujahedines will attack and free echklon n sedrout...
The west nor the east can stop them.

The battle is won. Islam will emerge victorious in the morning.
Angels are fighting along side the mujahedines.

Israel cant fake victory no more.

Hamas doesnt need iran nor turkey nor the arab traitors
Only Allah swt is enough
Out of curiosity - if Hamas lose, what does that tell us?

Hamas will never be defeated.
Allah swt defending them as we speak.
Islam will win.
The jews will be slaughered.

Is it about Islam or is it about Palestinian independence ?

Was not aware that God was for " slaughtering" people .

Maybe you should not confuse your wishes with his.

~

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi hinted at the possibility of concluding an urgent and temporary truce to stop the Israeli war on the Gaza Strip in the occupied Palestinian territories.

He said in a brief statement on his official Facebook page, “We hope that we will soon witness an end to the violence in Gaza and the preservation of civilian lives.”

Al-Sisi welcomed the Arab resolution adopted by the United Nations General Assembly today to immediately stop the violence in Gaza, pointing out that this is what the countries of the world that love peace and stability shared.

This puppet dictator should shut his mouth. He's at least partially responsible for the suffering of Gazans.

Why is this pajeet still barking on this thread?

(derogatory, alt-right, Internet slang, ethnic slur)

An invented Indian-sounding given name from the meme “Pajeet, my son”, a derivation of “Mehmet, my son”, that circulated on the 4chan message boards /pol/, /bant/ and /int/ from late 2013 in relation to ongoing mockery of Indians' propensity for open-air defecation. The term has since acquired wider online usage.

Similar-sounding names do exist, most notably in the Indian state of Punjab. Specifically, it was possibly derived from Punjabi पाजी (pājī, “male term of address”) or ਭਤੀਜਾ (bhatījā, “brother's son, friendly term of address”). The “-jeet” part was derived from Indian male names ending with the suffix Hindi जीत (jīt, “victory”) like Sanjeet.

Suggested reading :

The effect of an overheard ethnic slur on evaluations of the target: How to spread a social disease

Last edited:
What I think:

The IDF claiming at first "we don't hit hospitals,we don't hit bomb civilians",all that stuff we've seen already. I think the Israelis have no problem bombing a hospital if they think there's a base underneath it and I also think Hamas has no problem to also have a base underneath a hospital.

In fact,it would have been a smart move for them to have a base under a hospital. If Israelis actually went ahead and bombed it,there would be more "martyrs" and public outcry against them.

I think both the Israeli Army and Hamas are ruthless when they try to achieve their purposes.

The sad thing is,that all those who should be taking shelter underground,are above and those who should be above and fighting,are underground.

Imagine how many thousands of lives would have been saved if those underground tunnels were shelters for the civilians!

Back
Top Bottom