What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Bio Sam edited, cini mi se da su sljedbenici alija navukli ove jadnike na tanak led
Cnomu jemi tiprati kako se horozaju vdeo, na hajr kako god.

A to sto zesksa lapo lapo, zaliva su od jesvi.

Sempi traso gzob sdnamu ne da translatuju.

This was one attack from yesterday October 25, 2023 and they admitted 18 injuries. Fyi, Israeli hardly announce their deaths. It is part of their doctrine to hide their true casualties in order to deny the resistance groups knowing the true effects of their missile and rocket attacks.

Urgent: Haniyeh: We call for the speedy delivery of everything Gaza needs, and it is unacceptable for the enemy to control what should enter the Strip.

I've seen parts of it. I don't know about "40 beheaded babies",but apparently babies were killed by Hamas. And kids generally. I know that Israel has a history of using propaganda,but I also know that groups like Hamas are proud of such atrocities. Just like their friends in Syria,Chechnya,Iraq and Bosnia,where they would film massacres and executions of POWs.

Many of the videos from the compilation are circulating on the internet,I don't know about all of them,but I've seen many of them already on Youtube.

If, and big IF - Hamas really killed children, then Muslims must condemn that action. It is never acceptable. In fact many scholars have said it right off the bat.

However, I find it very difficult to believe. There were videos of a distressed woman with kids. Hamas fighters were speaking in Arabic and consoling her that nothing will happen to her. Yet that video Israel posted with false translation suggesting Hamas abducting women and children.

Then the statement of released hostages. They acknowledged Hamas treated them well. Yet Israel excluded those from their social media communications.

Since you are an Orthodox Christian and have no skin in this game, I invite you to think without bias. Why would there be such discrepancy?

How could Hamas hostages could acknowledge they were treated positively when these same guys supposedly killed babies?

You could argue Hamas treated the prisoners well for PR to ensure they don't lose global sympathy. If that is the case, then there is absolutely no reason for Hamas to kill babies. It makes absolutely no sense.

Unless Israel comes out with videos, verified by multiple independent parties, no one in their sane mind should believe Hamas killed babies.

Israelis and their backers in US were taking Muslims and Muslim World lightly.

Muslim governments have been ignoring the fact that the West has deliberately kept the Islamic world in turmoil for decades. They have attacked and destroyed many countries, sabotaged unity and economic progress etc.

China developed in the last 30-40 years with full US and Western support. Most manufacturing in the US was shifted to China. The Chinese made good use of the opportunity and prospered. Now the US is trying to advance India. But for the Islamic world they have planned nothing but trouble.

In 2004 the US National Intelligence Council created a report called Mapping The Global Future: 2020 Project (Download PDF). It predicts a great future for everyone except Islam. China, India, Europe, Latin America etc are all developing but the Muslim world is in turmoil. They predict a dysfunctional caliphate.

Since the report in 2004 the Anglo-Zionists have tried to create the unstable conditions predicted in the above report. Ten years after prediction of a caliphate ISIS was created.

A page from the report. It is a fictional scenario where Bin Laden’s grandson is writing a letter describing the caliphate. Remember this report is an official document prepared for the US president.

IMG_1696.jpeg

Last edited:
More like Pan-Islamist Pakistanis worshiping Arabs while Arabs don't care for Pakistanis. Accept the reality.

Only South Asians Muslims feel a strong sense of "affinity" with other Muslims on average out of inferiority complex.
you're hindu, it hard to understand since no one shares faith with you maybe nepalese lol

US base in Iraq has been hit

Hope it’s not rockets they should just level the US bases in Syria and Iraq

120mm mortar is a huge round and can cause huge creators

3 man team with 120mm rounds can level a entire base

And US bases can be easily over run and do Somalia style take over

Drag the Americans out of Iraq

Just don't cry when gaza becomes Dresden 🤣
I will remember this post

Don’t cry when Palestinians resistance fighters kill all Israelis and send them home in tiny pieces

Hope you live long to see it again

What about from its Sunni Jihadist allies who failed to overthrow the Syrian Government?

Axis of Resistance doesn't mean destroy Lebanon for Hamas' war which they don't bother to tell Hezbollah about in advance.
Hezbollah fights for God.
It's our duty, and it's nothing to do with politics.

Even if all the worlds are against God's order, we will fight against them.

Last edited:
US base in Iraq has been hit

Hope it’s not rockets they should just level the US bases in Syria and Iraq

120mm mortar is a huge round and can cause huge creators

3 man team with 120mm rounds can level a entire base

And US bases can be easily over run and do Somalia style take over

Drag the Americans out of Iraq

Don’t cry when Palestinians resistance fighters kill all Israelis and send them home in tiny pieces

Hope you live long to see it again
No

Back
Top Bottom