What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Honestly, some of the language used in this thread is helpful to nothing and no one.

Half this topic is just diversions and people taking the bait of others. No discipline.

Yes, here trolls are allowed full freedom of speech, even though no Indian, Israeli, neo-Nazi, Zionist etc. forum would give Muslims or Pakistanis the same sort of freedom. But here we allow them to spread disinformation, abuse Islam, make fun of dead children, threaten, gloat or do anything they want. It ends up that 90% of the posts are fighting with trolls or refuting the junk they're posting,.

Come on where is insult in the word homosexual?
Those are respected citizens, you have the whole month to celebrate it.
Don't be Homo phobic.
Places picko
Listen,at first your insults were kind of entertaining. I ignored them. But you progressively started insult me and others worse and worse. And in your weird posts,you keep mumbling insults all the time,becoming annoying.

In 1993 the PLO not only recognised Israel, but also the invented concept of the "right to exist". What did they get in return?
The same response as they would get if they stated that the sun goes up in the East instead of going up in the West, if they stated the latter for 45 years.

Are the Camp David Accords, or the aspirations for a sovereign Palestinian state, "respected" by Likud and its far right coalition? By the way do you know the origins of Likud?

The deal was off, and Likud argued that there would never be peace with the Palestinians and Palestinians has confirmed this over and over again.
Israelis has voted accordingly.
They are unhappy with the current situation, but do not think that leaving the West Bank will result in peace, just more attacks to larger part of Israel.

Likud has its origin in Israeli terrorist organisations. Irgun & the Stern gang.

Which part of what I said are you asserting is incorrect? Posting the link to a Wikipedia article without further elucidation or substantiation of your assertion is not exactly how a debate or serious conversation ought to be conducted.
You know exactly how you presented a few facts in order to promote a half truth, Either that or you are uninformed.

A slightly different statement from your initial Nazi-esque dehumanising rhetoric against Palestinians writ large.

If I let 50 people in, including 5 murderers, I let murderers in.
It does not mean that all are murderers.
When the murderers are not identifyable, the situation becomes unacceptable.
The dishonourable behaviour of Palestinians is to blame.

They gave me a warning , this sissy was crying day and night.
I will report him for Homo phobia.
He thinks that Homo sexual is bad word.
I am surprised that Ze German hasn't complained yet?

Yes, here trolls are allowed full freedom of speech, even though no Indian, Israeli, neo-Nazi, Zionist etc. forum would give Muslims or Pakistanis the same sort of freedom. But here we allow them to spread disinformation, abuse Islam, make fun of dead children, threaten, gloat or do anything they want. It ends up that 90% of the posts are fighting with trolls or refuting the junk they're posting,.

Sure, no dispute there, sounds about right, there cannot be many forums with resources that actually allow a thread topic to be derailed and debased with such ease, why bother with a forum, just have a chat room.

That being said, we all have control on our actions and the option to ignore is always there. Unless I am sorry to say you are a mental midget who will always be baited with such ease.

Possibly some love the cyber fight over a purposeful discussion, if you get angry enough at the trolls via your screen you might even convince yourself you are in a real struggle and fight! You might even win a war in your head!

Just finally, perhaps if you can bring yourself to ignore them or not reply once (the hardest), the second time is easier, the third even easier and then they are probably gone because it's no longer working and we can have one less thing to be agitated about!

Listen,at first your insults were kind of entertaining. I ignored them. But you progressively started insult me and others worse and worse. And in your weird posts,you keep mumbling insults all the time,becoming annoying.
What are they? And can you give an example of my progressive increase of the insults?
Show me the the sequence?
Haha
In the reality, you are immune to the insults. You are totally shamless and no one respect you here
Ps you claimed that I was insulting you about the history of your people. Yet I quoted a book , written by a Serb, which confirms my points.
So you are insulted by the truth ?
Don't blame, because your forefathers were perverts , they admitted it by themselves.
And when I say that yout family was my serfs. It is historical fact.
I am Bay or Beg origin and you are a serf.
Isn't that, what you complain about, ( Serb)?
So , I don't see any insults here.

It is just your feminine imagination and pride
Take the reality like man, don't cry like a girl
Ps like a man is a bit unrealistic on my part

I think you have a misunderstanding of the concept of 'human shield'. Am going to use as neutral language as much as possible, and if I use 'you', I mean the word in the generic, not personal, sense. Let us see if whoever is behind the forum handle 'khansaheeb' is capable of the same courtesy. But I would not let my hopes up.

In wars, the concept of 'human shield' exists only if one side works somehow to avoid non-combatant casualties. The 'non-combatant' is the proper phrase to denote those who DO NOT want to engage in combat but since the phrase is commonly associated with 'civilian', I will use the common vernacular. If you chose not to respect that idea, then immediately the concept of 'human shield' comes into play. Whether you actually divert civilians into your battle calculus or not, is not yet the point. So if I am aware that you do not respect the idea of a 'non-combatant', I am immediately at risk in killing civilians in the course of combat. I do not know whether you will chose to use 'human shields' at point A or B or wherever, I just know that from point to point, I have to consider the possibility of civilians IN THE WAY of combat.

Now, how old is the understanding that soldiers and civilians are not the same and that there are conducts in war? Quite old. Here is one example:

...both Euripides and Thucydides were able to write of the "common customs (koina nomima) of the Hellenes," which,in regard to the law of war, may be summarized as follows:​
1. The state of war should be officially declared before commencing hostilities against an appropriate foe; sworn treaties and alliances should be regarded as binding.​
2. Hostilities are sometimes inappropriate; sacred truces, especially those declared for the celebration of the Olympic games, should be observed.​
3. Hostilities against certain persons and in certain places are inappropriate; the inviolability of sacred places and persons under protection of the gods, especially heralds and suppliants, should be respected.​
4. Erecting a battlefield trophy indicates victory; such trophies should be respected.​
5. After a battle it is right to return enemy dead when asked; to request the return of one's dead is tantamount to admitting defeat.​
6. A battle is properly prefaced by a ritual challenge and acceptance of the challenge.​

It should be understood that what conduct was considered 'acceptable' then maybe 'unacceptable' today, but the main point is that across time, cultures, and continents, there is a consistency that some conducts are considered 'honorable' and 'dishonorable' for soldiers.

Note item 3: Hostilities against certain persons... What could be those 'certain persons'? Every culture sophisticated enough to separate soldiers apart from everyone else, that 'certain persons' class is obvious: non-combatants or civilians.

Israel charged that Hamas divert civilians into their battle calculus. Is that charge valid? If yes, then any civilian death is morally upon Hamas, even if the civilians were killed by Israeli soldiers in the course of battle. If no, then any civilian death is morally upon Israel. Simple as that.

How many ways could you divert civilians into your battle calculus? Many. From literally putting a civilian in front of you, to using a civilian's home to store weapons, to having bivouacs within sight of civilians. In any of these examples, there are ZERO degrees of moral separation between you and the civilian(s).

Soldiers have the right and the moral obligation to responds to attacks upon them, and if you use 'human shields', the tragedy of their deaths are on you. Simple as that.
You are hiding bare facts and realities behind your flowery expose. The argument here is whether YOU believe ALL Palestinian civilians are "Human Shields" and I use the word "You" in singular not third person. I believe most Americans have humanity and know the difference between an oppressor and oppressed and a criminal and a victim of crime but being a Zion supporter you are turning black and white into shades of grey and clouding what are clear violations of internataional law and crimes against humanity into self degrading support of Israel.

Israel has provided no evidence that Hamas freedom fighters are hiding behind civilians in any structure, I don't even believe the Israelis have attempted to investigate any structure and are just brutally and randomly carpet bombing as part of their genocidal and ethnic cleansing agenda. Palestinians are being given two options by the Israelis , one is to get murdered and get crushed under the rubble by US manufactured bombs or flee into refugee camps in other Arab countries which other Arab countries have refused.

The poor Palestinians, who have committed no crime other than being born into an occupied land by foreign evil settler people have a second more daunting challenge if they survive this first evil onslaught: WINTER. It's a race against time to save the CIVILIANS who are in a perilous and catastrophic situation and it is a responsibility of the UN who put all these poor people into this dire situation.

Last edited:
US Delta Force will oversee “large quantities of nerve gas being pumped into Hamas tunnels, capable of paralyzing the bodily movement for a period of time between six and 12 hours"

Concentration camp... gas...
There is "zerO" difference between Nazism and Zionism...
What else is new?

Stop watching horror movies man. And how is it any different from airplanes bombarding civilian towers where children are crushed? Just because you can word up wild fantasies doesn't make the human suffering any less for people you're genociding.
The difference is someone firing an assault rifle at civilian participants of a concert can be judged a war crime by any watcher of the event.
If an airplane strafed the same concert, it could be judged a war crime by the same onlooker.
When a building is bombed, you need to investigate the basis for the bombing to establish if the building is believed to have a military value.
Noone here can tell if Israel has a valid reason to bomb a specific building or not.

Foinikas. Didn't they uncovered the statu in Belgrade of the famous ww2 Nazi colaborator Draza Mihsjlovic? Maybe you didn't notice? Or just because he was a Gypo , you don't appreciate him like you appreciate convicted war criminal Ratko Mladic?
You are a racist

Arse lickers wont do anything. Ideally Egypt and Jordan should, as a first step, force aid into Gaza and tell Israel in very clear terms that any attack on the humanitarian aid will result in cancellation of the peace agreements between them.

Offcourse they wont do this as they are cowards.

Back
Top Bottom