What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The main difference between Nazis and the Jews is that Nazis manly had the premises or the race and not religious beliefs. Also, the Nazis didn't bother much with the rest of the world apart from what they perceived their sphere of interest. There are a few consequential similarities as they are both the racist and violent ideologies. Also the Nazis never hid their intentions and the goals. They tried to explain themselves with the certain Secular ideology unlike this Zio trash . In Zio Trash , all is based on the mumbo vile gibberish. That's logical though, as on their own, jews never produced anything intellectual apart the ravings of the lunatic Rabies. They always been the intellectual leaches as Wagner explained. Triviality and the basic tastes, atteste to their Intellectual, Spiritual and cultural inferiority. Maybe Maymonides a bit and even he lived and worked in the Arabic Andalusia.
Nihilistic bums

You sure have a way with words!!
And, yes, I tend to agree with you but with some caveats--for another post/time...

When someone starts using the memes and the caricature, then it is obvious such gay like you has nothing to say.
Good for you that the war didn't happen in Jun , when you were busy on the bottom of the piles , during the Pride celebrations.
I always found that the homosexuals like you are the most evasive.
Pe d cino . M. Mu t je m
I think that your constant mention of homosexuality,reveals something about yourself,Memet.

I think you have a misunderstanding of the concept of 'human shield'. Am going to use as neutral language as much as possible, and if I use 'you', I mean the word in the generic, not personal, sense. Let us see if whoever is behind the forum handle 'khansaheeb' is capable of the same courtesy. But I would not let my hopes up.

In wars, the concept of 'human shield' exists only if one side works somehow to avoid non-combatant casualties. The 'non-combatant' is the proper phrase to denote those who DO NOT want to engage in combat but since the phrase is commonly associated with 'civilian', I will use the common vernacular. If you chose not to respect that idea, then immediately the concept of 'human shield' comes into play. Whether you actually divert civilians into your battle calculus or not, is not yet the point. So if I am aware that you do not respect the idea of a 'non-combatant', I am immediately at risk in killing civilians in the course of combat. I do not know whether you will chose to use 'human shields' at point A or B or wherever, I just know that from point to point, I have to consider the possibility of civilians IN THE WAY of combat.

Now, how old is the understanding that soldiers and civilians are not the same and that there are conducts in war? Quite old. Here is one example:

...both Euripides and Thucydides were able to write of the "common customs (koina nomima) of the Hellenes," which,in regard to the law of war, may be summarized as follows:​
1. The state of war should be officially declared before commencing hostilities against an appropriate foe; sworn treaties and alliances should be regarded as binding.​
2. Hostilities are sometimes inappropriate; sacred truces, especially those declared for the celebration of the Olympic games, should be observed.​
3. Hostilities against certain persons and in certain places are inappropriate; the inviolability of sacred places and persons under protection of the gods, especially heralds and suppliants, should be respected.​
4. Erecting a battlefield trophy indicates victory; such trophies should be respected.​
5. After a battle it is right to return enemy dead when asked; to request the return of one's dead is tantamount to admitting defeat.​
6. A battle is properly prefaced by a ritual challenge and acceptance of the challenge.​

It should be understood that what conduct was considered 'acceptable' then maybe 'unacceptable' today, but the main point is that across time, cultures, and continents, there is a consistency that some conducts are considered 'honorable' and 'dishonorable' for soldiers.

Note item 3: Hostilities against certain persons... What could be those 'certain persons'? Every culture sophisticated enough to separate soldiers apart from everyone else, that 'certain persons' class is obvious: non-combatants or civilians.

Israel charged that Hamas divert civilians into their battle calculus. Is that charge valid? If yes, then any civilian death is morally upon Hamas, even if the civilians were killed by Israeli soldiers in the course of battle. If no, then any civilian death is morally upon Israel. Simple as that.

How many ways could you divert civilians into your battle calculus? Many. From literally putting a civilian in front of you, to using a civilian's home to store weapons, to having bivouacs within sight of civilians. In any of these examples, there are ZERO degrees of moral separation between you and the civilian(s).

Soldiers have the right and the moral obligation to responds to attacks upon them, and if you use 'human shields', the tragedy of their deaths are on you. Simple as that.

While you moralize genocide of Palestinians... don't use your forked tongue to virtue signal the occupied to retaliate, whatever cost to them it maybe!

Your grandstanding depends exactly and 100 percent on U.S ability and boot to force it's will... rue the day it won't... these Swedes will be like rabbits caught in headlights.
I'm sure you consider yourself a spent cartridge but think of your posterity, if any, the kind of world you're leaving for them...

Wherever there are oppressed people, there will always be a Hamas.

I thought Goyreeks were smart people. Why does your brain only stop at October 7?

Tell us why there is a Hamas in the first place.
Why should there be a Hamas when there can be a Hizbollah?

Statements from 9 Arab Foreign Ministers. 👇

They need to do more than this by forcefully delivering humanitarian aid to the people in Gaza. They should also draw a line in the sand for a ceasefire. They need to show movements on the ground. Enough is enough.

That being said, it is good to see Egypt making movements in the right direction: Issuing a warning before an action.

Gazans should be supplied with humanitarian aid--water bottles, food, whatever essentials of life. If Israelis would be concerned about what's going into Gaza, then they might inspect the supplies and do so quickly. But on that, countries like Turkey need to actually ACT! I also think it is about time Pakistan places its nuclear umbrella over Turkey: Both countries are remotely located but brothers, like America and the UK, and would almost certainly never be geopolitically in competition against each other.

False claim? CENTCOM has taken control of Israel. Palestine are actually fighting USA and its military garrison called Israel.

You think the whole world lies excpet for your western sources?
I will cite any source that is credible or if it contains valuable information, if this is your concern. This is apparent in my posts.

It is good practice to convey verified information. People can question information that is found to be false. This is my point.

Foinikas must be laughing his head off that on a place like pdf people want to bicker with him rather than some productive and informative discussion on the actual topic. He is owning the thread, others are obliging.

I have never known a humanitarian crisis to be helped by internet squabbles on past or irrelevant issues, but I might be wrong....

Trolling
I think that your constant mention of homosexuality,reveals something about yourself,Memet.
Yes I mention homosexuality often. It is specific and targeted to one subject. That subject is you.
You are a homosexual.
You see, I have done it again as Brittany S says.
Now like every good gsy boy, cry to the moderators as you usually do.
Every homo , when things go to the unwanted direction, complains to the authorities.
You know how they say, both in Sarajevo and Belgrade?
" Vidi onog pedera I smekera Fonikasa"
I bet , you have heard it so many times

Last edited:
And I just want to say to this Muslim world, every leader who sits in the house of power... remember that one day you will stand right in front of Almighty and he will ask you that I gave you leadership of a nation and country, while my people/kids were being slaughtered what did you do? Remember Arabs, that Umar Ibn Khattab was worried that if a Dog died of thirst under his leadership he fears that he would be help accountable, every leader of every country of this world/Islamic world I hope your judgement is severe.
You think they care?

LMAO.

Yes I mention homosexuality often. It is specific and targeted to one subject. That subject is you.
You are a homosexual.
You see, I have done it again as Brittany S says.
Now like every good gsy boy, cry to the moderators as you usually do.
Every homo , when things go to the unwanted direction, complains to the authorities.
You know how they say, both in Sarajevo and Belgrade?
" Vidi onog pedera I smekera Fonikasa"
I bet , you have heard it so many times
@LeGenD Here we go again.

Yes there were a lot of decease in 1789.
But we never open the belly of a woman, to extract her fetus, stab the fetus while the woman stay alive, and burnt alive that poor woman. This is what Hamas did. This is what the Hamas dogs did and filmed.
Stop watching horror movies man. And how is it any different from airplanes bombarding civilian towers where children are crushed? Just because you can word up wild fantasies doesn't make the human suffering any less for people you're genociding.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom