What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I’m sorry but the reason I’ve been absent from this thread is a few opinionated duplicitous trogs on this forum in this thread are trying to play the tiny violin and present the “case for ISRAHELL”.

I’ll tell you what, you can go **** yourself and so can ISRAHELL.

ISRAHELL government has lost the plot, it’s threatened the UN, it’s banned visas for UN officials including the under secretary general, it’s blatantly targeted civilians, journalists, health care workers and UN workers.

It IS using starvation as a weapon of war, LAST NIGHT DUE TO A LACK OF FUEL the incubators in the neonatal unit where premature babies are being housed was temporarily turned off.

I have now lost all objectivity and sympathy for ISRAHELL. So please don’t tag me in this thread if you wish to make a case for that apartheid terrorist mad state.

For all you bloodthirsty idiots in this threat, ISRAHELL carried out the largest ground incursion overnight, scored will have been killed in this.

And if you support ISRAHELL, here is what you can do, go **** your self.

Bye.
Israel makes it impossible to not hate them. Imagine how much rage you feel seeing their evil for the past two weeks.

Then imagine how Palestinians feel as the targets of their evil for 100 years.

Last edited:
Israel makes it impossible to hate them.
? how can Israel make it impossible to hate them? I have followed the Palestinian cause since I was a child, every Muslim knows about the injustices of Israel against Palestine.

Al Aqsa is the second holy site in Islam after the Kaba, my rage is not fuelled by the violence over two weeks… let’s get facts straight,

My anger is directed at the collective apathy of the world for 75 years of silence…

Now even the NYT says that the missile was likely fired from Israel which landed on the hospital.

New York Times admits errors in coverage of Gaza hospital explosion

The most influential newspaper in the world admits it 'should have taken more care' in the way it covered the incident, and that it relied too much on Hamas claims: 'Report left readers with an incorrect impression'

NYT admission :

Editors’ Note: Gaza Hospital Coverage​

~

? how can Israel make it impossible to hate them? I have followed the Palestinian cause since I was a child, every Muslim knows about the injustices of Israel against Palestine.

Al Aqsa is the second holy site in Islam after the Kaba, my rage is not fuelled by the violence over two weeks… let’s get facts straight,

My anger is directed at the collective apathy of the world for 75 years of silence…
I meant impossible NOT to hate them

American special forces gunned down while they were trying to find a way into Gaza and gather info about Israeli captives.

**** ISRAHELL
F*ck Israhell and f*ck all those so called Muslim countries.
F*ck all those so called Muslim militaries.

May Allah DESTROY all these so called Muslim rulers who don’t do anything to save Palestinians Muslims. May Allah destroy the Zionist illegal state as well. Ameen.

Pakistan is the only muslim country with nukes ,only it can deter Israel into a peaceful resolution.

What is pakistan doing to stop the genocide ?

Good morning folks 😜
News:
Lebanon:
------------------------------------------------
50 hizbullah terrorist eradicated
10-20 islamic jihad + Hamas terrorist are dead. It seems idf frustrating hizbullah and taking minium casualties.
-----------------------------------------------
Syria:
7 soldiers got the hard massage not to escalate the war by sending them to hell.
8 more are in critical condition
It was a massage for 2 rocket attack in Golan heights
----------------------------------------------
West bank:
Hundreds of hamas and islamic jihaddist arrest. Israel continue eradicates hamas members in jenin
The casualties in the west bank above 100
-------------------------------------------------
Israel:
Above 1500 terrorist bodys of hamas+islamic jihaddist are being cleaned from the south. Israel also have many hamas terrorist in captivity that shin bet integrate for intelligence (they are giving critical information without any problems)
-------------------------------------------------
Gaza:
Tent city in a making
North: will be eradicated completely
South: their is a humanitarian corridor. But Israel also strick han-hunis.
More then 10 terrorist eradicated in the sea by Israel navy yesterday
More then 700 terrorist eradicated just yesterday
The casualties is up to 6000 by now
More are under the rubble
---------------------------------------------------
Iran:
Cyber attack on Iran electricity system
Millions don't have access to electricity because of it

Have a nice day everyone 😘
You are a sick creature, I would not ever call you human being cause it will be insult.

Al-Qassam Brigades target a helicopter east of Bureij with a “SAM 7” missile, and our Mujahideen confirm that it was hit

You are a sick creature, I would not ever call you human being cause it will be insult.

He's making up a lot of garbage.

Pakistan is the only muslim country with nukes ,only it can deter Israel into a peaceful resolution.

What is pakistan doing to stop the genocide ?

The more powerful weapon here is the Saudi oil turn the taps off for 1 week let’s see how the world economy will stand by the settlers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom