What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This is what I have been saying all along

Hamas has been designated a terrorist organization by AIPEC the Israeli lobby which pushed the law through the congress and White House due to their own agenda

Rest of the world followed including UN because Zionist control everyone

It was a label given to anyone who supported the freedom of Palestinians to keep them quite

Clearly didn’t work and Zionist wanted everyone to supports them to be called terrorist

Well done Erdogan

Israel can kill a billion if needed. This is what you don't understand. Israel's population is small, but is smarter than you and more capable. Population sizes do not equal victory. I'd have thought you might have realised this when Israel spanked combined Arab armies that massively outnumbered them.

The Zulus threw thousands of men at the 150 British soldiers at Rorke's Drift. The Zulus were defeated by superior minds and superior tactics, not to mention better firepower.
17 Turks islamised and conquered all Bangal.
You are an expert in getting beaten by the few.
Tell us how many Brits controlled your nick of wood?

Ahahaha...yeah, wouldn't stop people from the region to keep dying int he desert/sea trying to reach Europe and even when in Europe many of them still give their all to move to "evil poor" Britain. LMAO. 😂🤣🤣
To be honest, politics and jokes aside, I feel deeply sorry for these migrants and people . I have seen documentaries about what they go through their journey to get here, it was heart wrenching, many die on the way, even someone with a stone heart will be sympathetic to these poor people who are trying to live a better life and future for them and their families. So yeah I do synpathise with them . However those that do this and yet when they are lucky enough to make it to Britain or the West and after some time they start spewing hatred and evil talk about their host countries is what I find hilarious and tragic actually. 😆😄
They are coming for their taken pearls and you can do nothing about it, white people are finished in europe and you know it.
Hack even you are writing on non white majority forum.

If twats like you hadnt excreted you vomit in Afghanistan - Iraq - Libya - Syria and the rest - people wouldnt be wanting to come here. Its thick simpletons that have broken off Europe - and are too stupid to offer anything of substance to the UK - that its fallen onto his knees.
Just look at your post - god sake man you have nothing of value or substance to this forum - should change your name to mike can go back (we beg you).
What has Britain done to Pakistan? Lol You want to also blame your incompetence and deep rootee corruption to Britain? Lol I am not surprised many in the region like doing this victimisation while avoiding any responsibilities for their own country actions. Is Pakistan not an independent country? Lol
You should be in Pakistan trying to make a change there for a better future for your country's future youths. Coming online and talking bad about your host country Britain wouldn't change your home country's situation. Lol I guess Iranians, Indians, nigerians, Egypt , Albaniaetc etc , who also migrate here illegally is also because of Britain ? Lol

Last edited:
Ahahaha...yeah, wouldn't stop people from the region to keep dying int he desert/sea trying to reach Europe and even when in Europe many of them still give their all to move to "evil poor" Britain. LMAO. 😂🤣🤣
To be honest, politics and jokes aside, I feel deeply sorry for these migrants and people . I have seen documentaries about what they go through their journey to get here, it was heart wrenching, many die on the way, even someone with a stone heart will be sympathetic to these poor people who are trying to live a better life and future for them and their families. So yeah I do synpathise with them . However those that do this and yet when they are lucky enough to make it to Britain or the West and after some time they start spewing hatred and evil talk about their host countries is what I find hilarious and tragic actually. 😆😄
Don't you think that British girls are very happy with the immigrants?

0CE47A9A-318E-4278-BA62-41DD805EC0FA.jpeg

It is reported that while all reservists in Israel are being drafted into the ranks of the IDF, Prime Minister Netanyahu’s son Yair prefers to ignore the call and continues to vacation in Miami Beach.

I feel pity for all nazi Zionist on here defending Satan yahu war crimes and barbarity while satan yahu son enjoying miami nice weather 😂😂

Israel can kill a billion if needed. This is what you don't understand. Israel's population is small, but is smarter than you and more capable. Population sizes do not equal victory. I'd have thought you might have realised this when Israel spanked combined Arab armies that massively outnumbered them.

The Zulus threw thousands of men at the 150 British soldiers at Rorke's Drift. The Zulus were defeated by superior minds and superior tactics, not to mention better firepower.

Yeahhhhhhh,,, demographics is everything

As the Jew population ages,, it becomes problematic to stick all the Jew youth on the front line

Remember 2 million Israeli Arabs don't have to give a fcuk about the army and they can sit back, get married and have children

Even your haredi population does not get involved

And the Arabs and Haredi (I think that's what you call them)
Are the people with the highest birth rates in Israel

So everything is on the remaining Jew population

Denying these Jews a normal life is VERY IMPORTANT, you want them under constant pressure and attack

You want the dual nationals running

So you have a Jew population that's slowly ageing and can't maintain this constant chaos

The Palestinians are already suffering, they are under occupation
Their is no reason to allow the occupiers a easy life

And if we can keep ruining the plans for relations with Arab and Muslim states, regional integration and friendships etc then we can keep the pressure on the Jews

Whilst we work on the narrative across the world

Then zionists and terrorist Israeli Govt should stop telling Jews around the world that Israel is some safe haven like a first world country and move them there. Put them close to hostile territory , take over and expand territory on daily basis, and then prevent to be the victim.

If you are Israeli go fight for your criminal country. If. You are not, then be ready for your beloved criminal country to be hated by the majority of the world. UP until now it was only your neighbors that hated you. Now majority fo the population of the world does.
Most of Europe has always hated the Jews which is why they built a homeland for European Jews out of Europe instead of inside Europe. 2000 years of persecution, pogroms and Holocaust is a testament to this fact.

Erdogan: Don't turn this war into a Crusader-Crescent issue (possibly addressed to Macron, who suggested a military coalition with Israel against Palestine) or it will end badly.

If I know this guy at all, it is the other Muslim heads of state he has met with in recent days that made him say this.
He's such a repulsive cretin. He has no control over his mouth.

Seems even you don't have principles. 🤣 however i agree with you though. I will do the same thing. Who cares? Live and enjoy your life my brother, the rest we can use keyboard to give full support. 😂
Absolutely, I will go to my ZOG boss tomorrow. hello master, I hope your sleep wasnt interrupted by the Palestinian children having their brains crushed all over your TV screen. Hope it didnt trouble you too much master.

But if I can change someones consciousness and wake some people up, important people, that would change the world one day.

And I tell you, there are some very rich and very powerful people in the west that hate what these people are doing and they are on such a level of anger, but they can't risk their wealth and power by outing themselves. They just dont have the critical mass within the ruling class yet.

Its tough being a house negro.

What has Britain done to Pakistan? Lol You want to also blame your incompetence and deep rootee corruption to Britain? Lol I am not surprised many in the region like doing this victimisation while avoiding any responsibilities for their own country actions. Is Pakistan not an independent country? Lol
You should be in Pakistan trying to make a change there for a better future for your country's future youths. Coming online and talking bad about your host country Britain wouldn't change your ho e country's situation. Lol I guess Iranians who also migrate here is also because of Britain ? Lol

Listen you thick twat of the year.
I was born here after my father came here as there was a shortage of labour and people that actually wanted to work - probably the likes of your father.
What did the Brits do to Pakistan? You moron - you raped the land of India and Pakistan stealing billions - then when the kitchen got hot - completely screwed up Kashmir and partition that even today 2 nuclear states are regularly posturing against each other.
I employ close to 200 people in the healthcare industry and pay taxes allowing thick turds like you to allow trolling on a site like this.
No ones loling at your shity posts apart from yourself - god sake man your embarrassing
Look at the title and look at your dribble of a post - now dont quote me and piss off under the council estate of a rock you climbed out of.

On topic - killing innocent children - stopping water food and electricity is a war crime - Hamas did a dreadful attack but this doesnt warrant and allow Israel to become international bandits and break every UN convention ruling going.

Have a good day and make sure you sign on and get your benefits that will come out of my tax paying

This is what I have been saying all along

Hamas has been designated a terrorist organization by AIPEC the Israeli lobby which pushed the law through the congress and White House due to their own agenda

Rest of the world followed including UN because Zionist control everyone

It was a label given to anyone who supported the freedom of Palestinians to keep them quite

Clearly didn’t work and Zionist wanted everyone to supports them to be called terrorist

Well done Erdogan

In general, he made harsh statements, which he has never used before. He also said something remarkable, 'Europe may owe you for happens past, but the Turks do not owe you anything, keep that in mind.' Erdoğan's advisory board could no longer prevent him, he reverted to his typical style... lol. If you ask me, this pupulist rhetoric doesn't make much sense.

Trolling
17 Turks islamised and conquered all Bangal.
You are an expert in getting beaten by the few.
Tell us how many Brits controlled your nick of wood?
India controls kashmir and pakistanis will always live under the Indian boot there. Hopefully one day soon, India will annex and have compete control over every inch of Azad and Gilgit. 👍

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom