What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If we have the technology why we should fight with arrows and swords. Not our problems that our enemies are retarded.
Don't bring knife to a gun fight šŸ˜‰
They joy in the 7 of October now everyone crying to the media Israel bombing them to the ashes
The problem child is protected by America and West, how else you can afford say F-35s
When you have the so called technology to turn off the water supply to Ghaza then October 7s are bound to happen. After butchering so many innocents, do you really think Israelis can sleep at night.

20231025_084411.jpg

1) It is not their land. Judes were there 4000 years ago.
2) This land is the ME silicon Valley just because of the judes labor. It was nearly a desert with the palestinian.
3) If all the luslims are not islamisms, all islamisms are muslim, so can you imagine what we might think of Muslims with these atrocities (and the attacks committed in Europe over the past 20 years) ? I think there will be a huge rejection of muslims in the west worlds.
Typical symplistic Indian view.

1. Palestinians Christians have lived in the region peacefully until the interference of Balfour and his British tribe. Who made the British god to declare an Israeli state and pinch what was known as Palestine? God sake wanting to go back 4000 years is such a weak argument.
If the west massacred the Jews and treated them like vermin in WW2 - then why not give them a part of Germany or Poland ?
2.Whether it was a desert or not - it was their home. Your fathers home in Mumbai may be a sh1t slum BUT its still your land.
3.Because you Hindus are entrenched with hatred - you have to see everything with the "Muslamic" eye and common sense goes out of the window - Because Hamas committed this - dont block blame innocent Palestinians. I dont tarnish all indians as begging rapists - that would be foolish.
Now does a Palestinian childs life matter less than an Israeli life? Do they bleed different? Is killing 3000 kids an acceptable response? Is war crimes like this and cutting off water electric and food supplies not a war crime? Genocide has been committed wholesale for the last 30 years - sweeping this under the carpet is a typical trend from the likes of you.

No, be truthful to yourself. they re just very very smart. they are the the forefront of all innovation and advancement. You cant deny it.

But they lack many other qualities and all their smarts have given them a country smaller than Albania in some shitty desert in the Middle East surrounded by people that want them eliminated. And they didnt even make that country it was just given to them by the British. Just handed to them. And they wont keep it for long.

The day they lose US support, I think they will fold in 6 months. And they know it.

So while they are incredibly smart, being smart in this world only gets you so far.
In an estimate by Baruch Shalev, between 1901 and 2000 about 65.4% of Nobel prize winners were Christians.

I can post Muslim names as well but leave that here.
Letā€™s be truthful zionist are smarter in gaslighting, lies that no race in the world could compete them.

Donā€™t get upset truth hurts my man.

The problem child is protected by America and West, how else you can afford say F-35s
When you have the so called technology to turn off the water supply to Ghaza then October 7s are bound to happen. After butchering so many innocents, do you really think Israelis can sleep at night.
Bro - why you debated with an Indian pretending to be an Israeli? Look at his 10 posts - hes Indian with his nose sticking firmly up his white masters rectum. Dreaming of being Israeli.
Imagine what kind of tribing Indians would dream of trying to similate lowest form of humans izralee?

Nope,, the Jew population is growing older

You can't maintain it and you and the Jew supporters can see the writing on the wall even in the west

That's why you were so eager to circumnavigate the Palestinian issue and make relations with the Arab and Muslim world, because the status quo will eventually break you

That's why resistance however painful is VITAL for the Palestinians because it disallows the Jews to have a normal life whilst the Palestinians are suffering

And it creates the hatred and negativity that the Jews need to remove to have normal lives

Remember we are 2 billion and growing fast

Our median age is about 23 across the world
Whilst the Jew median age is 49 across the world

We can lose a few people here and their and yet our commitment and resilience will simply break you down eventually

So with western support and bombs you will murder Palestinians and some Lebanese etc but of course it matters for the families and people and but in the wider Muslim population across the world it's not even a scratch on the surface

BUT It creates and energises the resistance movement against the Jews

We have the youth and we even have the youth of the non Muslim world

It's a matter of time now, tick tock
Israel can kill a billion if needed. This is what you don't understand. Israel's population is small, but is smarter than you and more capable. Population sizes do not equal victory. I'd have thought you might have realised this when Israel spanked combined Arab armies that massively outnumbered them.

The Zulus threw thousands of men at the 150 British soldiers at Rorke's Drift. The Zulus were defeated by superior minds and superior tactics, not to mention better firepower.

You tell me. Do you see Al-Qaeda Networks winning the war and Al-Qaeda Masterminds being alive and gloating about their exploits? Some of you comment on a topic without much logic and reasoning.
Yes. I see AQ implicated in almost every war from Syria to Egypt to Somalia to Yemen, Libya, Iraq...

The problem is their nukes though. If they feel threatened,their existence I mean,they will not hesitate to use them,even on tactical level. Of course that will cause chaos in the world,but they're "all in",if their existence is threatened.
I don't think so. It wont help them. When the time comes they'll work out a deal. They will be integrated. Nuking and killing 100 or 200 million muslims will not help help them. Firstly it would lead to their total elimination and secondly, Muslims will go on even if 5% or 10% of their population is killed.

They will instead choose to be integrated and will just end up controlling the regional economy in any event. There will just be a different flag. Losing for them wont be that bad at all.
So by moving to Australia,you became a white colonial settler yourself too.
Let me see, White? tick. Colonial? tick, Settler? tick. Yeah, obviously I have and I am. It's not a good thing. It does not advance humanity. At the very least the natives have citizenship and full human rights. And we have a massive immigration wave that will eliminate the white people here in 50 years.

Don't mind him..they are many of them even on here like this. They will claim how evil and unholy western countries are but at the same time they waste no time trying everything they can to migrate amd live here with their families if possible(i have nothing against that actually, i just find it hilarious the level of their hypocrisy), while claiming how evil their host countries are and how they hate it. Yet will never leave this "evil" western country for another country they deem " holy". LMAO.šŸ˜‚ They never vote with their feet. Lol
I have seen and dealt with a few of them before. They just make me laugh..šŸ˜‚ I don't know who they think they are fooling. šŸ˜‚ Ask them why they don't migrate with their family to holy countries like China, Iran, Venezuela, Serbia, Belarus, Russia, Cuba, Syria, North Korea etc etc.
The answer is clear for all to see. šŸ¤£

Asians rule and run this country

The future of it will be decided by us Asians

Had you not noticed in 2023 Asians are the ones calling the shots

And soon the small number who control the foreign policy will be gone

UK took the equivalent of $23 trillion from sub continent

We are here to take back every penny + 200 years of interest we are going nowhere

Bro - why you debated with an Indian pretending to be an Israeli? Look at his 10 posts - hes Indian with his nose sticking firmly up his white masters rectum. Dreaming of being Israeli.
Imagine what kind of tribing Indians would dream of trying to similate lowest form of humans izralee?
Well, we know what the Israelis really think of these bootlickers.

IMG-20231001-WA0012.jpg

There will be a genocide of Hamas. Not palestinians.

Indeed at the end of this probably several thousands civilians will have died, but this will not constitute a genocide. There is no way to root out Hamas without civilian casualties.
Is there a way to root out Israeli apartheid without civilian casualties (especially considering that every inch of Israel is militarized, every adult is a conscript, and vast territories are illegitimate)?

Israel needs to cut ties with Turkey completely.
Grease Ball, how did your gypo boasting went? The Gypos were talking how through Armnia Greece , the Gypoland will surround Turkey? Did you? You little rat?
Having the dreams? We are on our way to Islamise Gypoland .
Anyway, seemingly the local Minjjitas can't get get enough of Muslims meat. So we will fight out with orders but for you, we just need to unzipp our trousers.
We will destroy you with our D. S.

Don't mind him..they are many of them even on here like this. They will claim how evil and unholy western countries are but at the same time they waste no time trying everything they can to migrate amd live here with their families if possible(i have nothing against that actually, i just find it hilarious the level of their hypocrisy), while claiming how evil their host countries are and how they hate it. Yet will never leave this "evil" western country for another country they deem " holy". LMAO.šŸ˜‚ They never vote with their feet. Lol
I have seen and dealt with a few of them before. They just make me laugh..šŸ˜‚ I don't know who they think they are fooling. šŸ˜‚ Ask them why they don't migrate with their family to holy countries like China, Iran, Venezuela, Serbia, Belarus, Russia, Cuba, Syria, North Korea etc etc.
The answer is clear for all to see. šŸ¤£
If twats like you hadnt excreted you vomit in Afghanistan - Iraq - Libya - Syria and the rest - people wouldnt be wanting to come here. Its thick simpletons that have broken off Europe - and are too stupid to offer anything of substance to the UK - that its fallen onto his knees.
Just look at your post - god sake man you have nothing of value or substance to this forum - should change your name to mike can go back (we beg you).

Erdogan: Don't turn this war into a Crusader-Crescent issue (possibly addressed to Macron, who suggested a military coalition with Israel against Palestine) or it will end badly.

If I know this guy at all, it is the other Muslim heads of state he has met with in recent days that made him say this.

Yea, that is why are you bitching about great replacement, britain has fallen the rest will soon :), your mistake sorry.
Ahahaha...yeah, wouldn't stop people from the region to keep dying int he desert/sea trying to reach Europe and even when in Europe many of them still give their all to move to "evil poor" Britain. LMAO. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
To be honest, politics and jokes aside, I feel deeply sorry for these migrants and people . I have seen documentaries about what they go through their journey to get here, it was heart wrenching, many die on the way, even someone with a stone heart will be sympathetic to these poor people who are trying to live a better life and future for them and their families. So yeah I do synpathise with them . However those that do this and yet when they are lucky enough to make it to Britain or the West and after some time they start spewing hatred and evil talk about their host countries is what I find hilarious and tragic actually. šŸ˜†šŸ˜„

View attachment 965144
Blame Hamas

Back
Top Bottom