What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Confirmed that 4 HezboRats were eliminated earlier today. Nice bit of business for Israel and it was only breakfast time.

Yes, just because an evil enterprise helps you, by some luck or chance, does not mean it's not evil. There is nothing good about a white colonial settler society. This is obvious to every normal person. I have been enriched beyond my wildest dreams by colonisation and land theft. And just because it helps me, doesnt mean it's right.

In case you're asking, no, I will not give it back. I will be using it to help my family and my people.
Seems even you don't have principles. 🤣 however i agree with you though. I will do the same thing. Who cares? Live and enjoy your life my brother, the rest we can use keyboard to give full support. 😂

@Trench Broom @sammuel @Adir-M

How do you think Israel will manage multiple front wars? Especially if Hezbollah decides to rain 150k missiles when Israel stands a land invasion of Gaza, I don't think Israel will be able to handle that itself. And what if Syria joins in?

What is the likelihood that the United States will join it?

Everything is "IF" and uncertain what Pakistan will do expect lips service, what the IRAn will do or Syria will do, etc....................

But everyone is sure—the USA will join the war if any third country gets involved..

INTERACTIVE Israel wants complete control of Palestinian land - UN report

Decades long policy to position zionists for a "peace plan".

Last edited:
This war, according to sources, costs Israel around 250 million a day. Quite costly, but much lower than I expected, which was around $350-400 million per day. Especially with all those tanks, bombardments, fly overs, blockade, west bank/Lebanon, etc.

Impossible to compare.
And I'm quite sure that if there were some thousand deads in the communes, they were not castrated, disembowelled, burned alive... as we can see in this special case.
Oh are you sure? Let's remind us, fir example of the Dutchess of Perpignan with her daughters? She was roasted in the presence of her daughters then , daughters were ordered them to eat their mum, then after.... in a day in Lyon 145 seamstress were drawn in the reiver with couple of hundreds of their children etc etc etc that's according to Lefebre and Belieu , the real Historian.
Here, you see nothing. What did you see . Which independent party can confirm it ?
Nada

That's nice, but India has Kashmir and you will never get it from them. :-)

---

Look who the 'palestinians' are sending into battle LOL

He has been liquidated, of course. What was he 15 or 16? about 45kg

Not sending their best!
You mean fron Gypsies like you?
Oh yes that hoe we have always ridden hard

BREAKING — Erdogan says Hamas isn’t a terror group but patriotic organisation that defends its territories and people.

• “They are the warriors (mujahids)” he says. “We aren’t indebted to Israel. But the West is.”

• “I won’t visit Israel”

Zionist spent billions on building false narrative which is fading away. The world is waking up.

And you migrated there,your family. And they helped you gain your "indepedence" in the '90s.
Don't mind him..they are many of them even on here like this. They will claim how evil and unholy western countries are but at the same time they waste no time trying everything they can to migrate amd live here with their families if possible(i have nothing against that actually, i just find it hilarious the level of their hypocrisy), while claiming how evil their host countries are and how they hate it. Yet will never leave this "evil" western country for another country they deem " holy". LMAO.😂 They never vote with their feet. Lol
I have seen and dealt with a few of them before. They just make me laugh..😂 I don't know who they think they are fooling. 😂 Ask them why they don't migrate with their family to holy countries like China, Iran, Venezuela, Serbia, Belarus, Russia, Cuba, Syria, North Korea etc etc.
The answer is clear for all to see. 🤣

Last edited:
They're not. Philipp Lenard, Richard Zsigmondy, Albert Szent-Györgyi and Georg von Békésy were not Jewish, and John Polanyi was only half-Jewish (his father had converted to Catholicism but had to flee Germany due to his origin). That said, the other 7 Hungarian winners (Hevesy, Wigner, Gabor, Olah, Hasanyi, Kertész and Hershko) were Jewish.

Some of the reasons for this disproportionate representation are covered Two reasons specific to Hungary include:

• Historically large Jewish population. In 1933, around 5% of the population of Hungary was Jewish, more than in most of the rest of Central and Western Europe. Indeed, compared to their proportion in the wider population, Hungarian Jews were no more likely to win Nobel Prizes than American, British or Austrian ones.
  • Emigration. Disproportionately many Jews left Hungary due to both WWII and 1956, mostly moving to the UK and the US, where most Nobel-winning research was being performed. This also partly explains Kertesz's win, as the Swedish Academy seems to strongly favour migrant writers (especially European ones).
And another reason

Not nearly as many as are from the USA, which takes a far higher proportion than it should. In fact most of the people on the list who have Jewish names are actually Americans. So what is it about the US system that fails so many educationally that also allows Nobel prize winners to flourish. Apart from buying them from other countries, that is a major source of US research power.
No, be truthful to yourself. they re just very very smart. they are the the forefront of all innovation and advancement. You cant deny it.

But they lack many other qualities and all their smarts have given them a country smaller than Albania in some shitty desert in the Middle East surrounded by people that want them eliminated. And they didnt even make that country it was just given to them by the British. Just handed to them. And they wont keep it for long.

The day they lose US support, I think they will fold in 6 months. And they know it.

So while they are incredibly smart, being smart in this world only gets you so far.

Nope,, the Jew population is growing older

You can't maintain it and you and the Jew supporters can see the writing on the wall even in the west

That's why you were so eager to circumnavigate the Palestinian issue and make relations with the Arab and Muslim world, because the status quo will eventually break you

That's why resistance however painful is VITAL for the Palestinians because it disallows the Jews to have a normal life whilst the Palestinians are suffering

And it creates the hatred and negativity that the Jews need to remove to have normal lives

Remember we are 2 billion and growing fast

Our median age is about 23 across the world
Whilst the Jew median age is 49 across the world

We can lose a few people here and their and yet our commitment and resilience will simply break you down eventually

So with western support and bombs you will murder Palestinians and some Lebanese etc but of course it matters for the families and people and but in the wider Muslim population across the world it's not even a scratch on the surface

BUT It creates and energises the resistance movement against the Jews

We have the youth and we even have the youth of the non Muslim world

It's a matter of time now, tick tock

Not trying to give you a hard time or anything like that, Lord knows the last thing I want to do is bang heads with you looool. Just trying to get a better understanding of this animosity some of you guys have towards Arab leaders. Do you expect them to actually fight like you quoted above? Make some kind of military intervention and start a war with the apartheid state?

If so, gimme an example of what let's say Saudi Arabia should do in your opinion.
Even Egypt or the UAE.

Since you did say "to fight for the Palestinians" then you're not advocation for something along the lines of what some others have suggested like be more aggressive than just condemning the genocide and actually expel the zionist ambassadors from their countries. Or cut off trading if they're doing any, even boycott commerce etc. That I would agree with, and I do think that they should do more in that respect.

But to start a war? As we all know quite well and have seen it happen right in front of our eyes in this war and in the Ukraine, it's not only the illegitimate zionist child of the United States, but the USA (and co.) will also bring forth its own wrath that would cripple any country and bring it down to its knees. No leader would ever risk such a thing, regardless of holding on to his seat or how much money he's making. Leaders are supposed to be cautious and rational, not impulsive or reactionary, especially when that reaction is irresponsible and could bring utter destruction and total collapse. Iraq, Libya & Syria even Afghanistan all come to mind as perfect examples. Does anyone even consider that? Or is it just about bashing them because they're hated scum? Just trying to understand the logic here.

Your point about Iran is superb. That's not really an angle brought up by many. You never really hear or read much about the Mullah's 'raison d'etre' being the necessity to keep the continuation of the Palestinian/Israeli conflict to fuel the need for its proxies and give it additional options and strength to counter the apartheid state's constant threatening or war because of a supposed perceived Iranian "nuclear threat." It's really an incredible cat & mouse game played at the 2nd highest stage in the world. Nice observation by you.
The Arab rulers can have a secret agreement with Hezbollah and the Syrians to start a guerrilla war against Israel and they can just finance them. That would be enough to take care of Israel. Within three to five years, it will collapse just like Russia and US did in Afghanistan.

Don't mind him..they are many of them even on here like this. They will claim how evil and unholy western countries are but at the same time they waste no time trying everything they can to migrate amd live here with their families if possible(i have nothing against that actually, i just find it hilarious the level of their hypocrisy), while claiming how evil their host countries are and how they hate it. Yet will never leave this "evil" western country for another country they deem " holy". LMAO.😂
I have seen and dealt with a few of them before. They just make me laugh..😂 I don't know who they think they are fooling. 😂 Ask them why they don't migrate with their family to holy countries like China, Iran, Venezuela, Serbia, Belarus, Russia, Cuba, Syria, North Korea etc etc. The answer is clear for all to see. 🤣😂😂
Yea, that is why are you bitching about great replacement, britain has fallen the rest will soon :), your mistake sorry.

@Trench Broom @sammuel @Adir-M

How do you think Israel will manage multiple front wars? Especially if Hezbollah decides to rain 150k missiles when Israel stands a land invasion of Gaza, I don't think Israel will be able to handle that itself. And what if Syria joins in?
If you'd asked me two weeks ago I would have said Israel would suffer badly, but still win. Now I think Israel is more capable than I had previously thought. I have been very critical of their tech-heavy army that has reduced boots on the ground in favour of toys. This is one of the reasons the attack on the 7th took place. Had hezbollah attacked in the same manner at the same time on the 7th, it would have been very difficult for Israel. Now that they have regrouped, I can see a lot of material damage that Hezbollah can cause with thousands of rockets, but this won't be anywhere near to bringing Israel down. Hezbollah and Lebanon would suffer horrendous losses.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom