What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Your post started off well but descended into drivel.

If you want to talk about being "far sighted" - then you should know that Israel HAD to respond like this not just for 'palestinains' to get the message, but the entire middle east. Every single country in the region, every single terrorist group needed to know that an attack on Israel like this means TOTAL DESTRUCTION. You show weakness in the middle east with these Islamist savages, you're dead.

This is why Hezbollah has so far been too afraid to go all in. They know Lebanon will be devastated.

be realistic..

Israel is not as safe and secure as the United States, China, India, or any other nation you can think of.

Israel demonstrates its capabilities to anyone attempting to harm her. Some degree of violence is accepted in other nations, but Israel cannot afford it.

The military may lose Gurrila or start hostilities with other nations and groups if the United States does not back them.

practically what they show casing to safe their interests with the full help from USA.

many people can agree or disagree on Israeli tactics.

These are fake.

Really no common ground to debate someone who lies so bluntly.

The solution is to expel or kill these usurpers from the land of Palestine.

I rest my case.

So basicly you want to do to destroy us , so how exactly are you on higher moral ground , when you try to claim Israel have not made enough effort for peace ?

How can you comaplin about the Nakaba when you plan far worse ?

Are you that blind you don't see the flow in your logic ?

~

Last edited:
I see your point , so far very little has been released.

But even what was released caused a dilema , relatives of the victim can s see this on television no one wants to remeber their family member in such a degrading way.

But I agree that this time , since there are those that totaly deny those things happened , we need to show more of it to the world.

Hiding it will aid the terrorists…..

I think Israel is unaware how public support is changing worldwide.
Partly due to migration, but also due to media coverage, the young generations are much more pro-palestinian.
Our old generations were strong israel supporters but you will lose this in 10-20 years. Even America under republican populists becomes unstable.

Meanwhile, anti-semitism in the ummah is going strong. and gains strength by leaving propaganda space for hamas

isis like state in occupied palestine abandoned all rules, they should be abolished and demilitarized and put under UN rule until forever, they are threat to humanity.

Partly due to migration, but also due to media coverage, the young generations are much more pro-palestinian.
Our old generations were strong israel supporters but you will lose this in 10-20 years. Even America under republican populists becomes unstable.

Meanwhile, anti-semitism in the ummah is going strong. and gains strength by leaving propaganda space for hamas
it is not hard to oppose them as they have not rights to kill, abuse, steal and all other crimes possible to human mind, israel is screwed by internet as they can not hide truth anymore and play twisted games with words. it has nothing to do with immigration more then with common sense when faced with correct information and you can not change that now.

be realistic..

Israel is not as safe and secure as the United States, China, India, or any other nation you can think of.

Israel demonstrates its capabilities to anyone attempting to harm her. Some degree of violence is accepted in other nations, but Israel cannot afford it.

The military may lose Gurrila or start hostilities with other nations and groups if the United States does not back them.

practically what they show casing to safe their interests with the full help from USA.

many people can agree or disagree on Israeli tactics.
It's precisely because Israel is not as safe, that they have to react to Islamist terror like this.

An excellent example of why little Indians should be kept thread of articulate delicate threads. Polluting it with your low quality trolling is not needed.
No one celebrates deaths of any civilians be it Israeli or Palestinian.
The problem is the indiscriminate attack and carpet bombing of hospitals schools and churches - targeting civilians. The problem is this rogue nation and committed genocide and war crimes by blocking water electricity and food.
The fact is you simply can’t hide your detest for Muslims and show non of this I. Your shit post suggests you are here to spectate - do it quietly and don’t post shit on here - is disrespectful and also puts you in the league of vermin so give yourself a break and us and remain shush

No one celebrates deaths of any civilians be it Israeli or Palestinian.

Are you certain? The majority of people on this forum refuted that, claiming that no innocent Isralis were slain. Some even said that such deaths were justified. Numerous posts show and display their happiness.

The problem is the indiscriminate attack and carpet bombing of hospitals schools and churches - targeting civilians. The problem is this rogue nation and committed genocide and war crimes by blocking water electricity and food.

Was HAMAS unaware of what Israeli actions would follow??? without knowing these kinds of circumstances?

Even if you asked a 10-year-old child, the outcome he has predicted if Hamas will do such a terror attack. What would be the responses from Israel if he knew about the Israel-Palestanine issue?

I haven't posted in this thread in a few days, but most of the posts are just garbage-talking. similar to fancy lads. They are unaware of the situation as it is and are ignorant of the facts.

No one is enjoying or happy if any innocent Palestinian is killed. No human can be happy around the world; it does not matter which country belongs to which religion.

However, in practise, what Muslim nations like Pakistan, Turkey, and others are doing is lip service. Why? The short explanation is that they understand the truth—political declarations and deeds are rarely the same.

Well done, you won the marches in the streets and the social media battle.

Israel will win the war on the battlefield.

----

Reports now of more Hezbollah eliminations. We are surpassing 50 liquidations.

That’s certainly the case in the UK and many European states. The young crowd up till 35 are now leaning heavily towards the Palestinian cause. It’s something the right wing are now openly talking about.

And what do you think the US response to that would be? The US would attack Turkey and then that would potentially lead to WW3. There are aircraft carriers capable to destroy Turkey in a few hours.

Turkey isn't that gullible enough.
why is usa gullible enough to risk ww3 for criminal and illegitimate regime in occupied teritories?

Ah yes, the “all jews as well as women and kids are fair game” terrorism.

Muslim netanyahu.
“Gaza voted terrorist hamas, they are all terrorists/terrorist supporters. “

Its two sides of the same diseased coin.

Israel has strict gun laws, thats why gunning down civilians was so easy for hamas.

This was also confirmed by many eyewitnesses and international media and countries confirming death of their civilians.

Its a ridiculous, hateful claim to make.
Deny any wrongdoings, when shown proof your next step will be “its fake news”.

Two can play that game.
Aziqbal mode on:
“All those died in Gaza are terrorists.
Those dead children are all staged photos by hamas and their terrorist media-friends.”
Aziqbal mode off

Again I do not see any photos or names of the Israeli “Civilians” killed

All Israeli squatters and thieves have been issued with automatic assault weapons

They have Military service and trained to kill

So they are classed as combatants

Really no common ground to debate someone who lies so bluntly.

I rest my case.

So basicly you want to do to destroy us , so how exactly are you on higher moral ground , when you try to claim Israel have not made enough effort for peace ?

How can you comaplin about the Nakaba when you plan far worse ?

Are you that blind you don't see the flow in your logic ?

~

Has this phone call be independently verified ? Or just another hoax like the 40 beheaded babies

Back
Top Bottom