What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Do not who are this guys but usa screwed big time toppling sadam, now what they can do, change another iraqi goverement by invasion, iran outplayed them big time and they should calm down their dog in their israel outpost in order to prevent further escalation.

this is news

and Iran is not just issuing empty threats

Iran has already started the war against the US

the US bases have already been attacked by drones and rockets
US warship also has been attacked
they launched missiles over Red Sea
Hamas, Hezbolah and Houthis have started the war against US and Israel
and Iran has equipped them with weapons
over 20 x Merkava destroyed and they said the APS is the best in the World and all Hezbollah did was to make a 2 stage rocket

Israel called back 300,000 soldiers from as far as Iceland and US sent 2 Carriers and God know what else

and guess what? still no invasion of Gaza simply because of the threats and deterrence coming from Iran and its groups

why not go in ? 300,000 soldiers need to eat sleep and take a sh$t why sit out in the desert ?

this is going to be the biggest US + Israeli failure in history

Iran standing strong and defiant and forced US + Israel to change plan saving the lives of millions of Palestinians

Thank you Iran

Hamas needs to be rooted out like isis.

Gaza needs to be cleansed like Mosul was

But Israel should realize that not showing footage in public, puts them at a huge propaganda disadvantage against hamas who dig up every victim they can to parade them screaming on the town square.
News outlets are 90% of time focusing on “poor palestinians”, the disgusting terror attacks from hamas and constant ongoing terror rockets are getting very little attention.
I f up Mr Samuel on this topic. He has some brain, I think that you jerk off on the dead bodies. You are pretty excited talking about the bodies. You know that German " artist" who used to do the autopsy as art form? Probably, you were always in the first row.
Seriously, you are pretty weird

Here is Jonabell Farm in Kentucky, US.

Sheik Mohammed of Dubai treats his prized horses very very well there. I passed by there once when I was a cross country motorcycle trip. The grounds are beautiful. I heard the stables for the Sheik's horses are quite luxurious.
What the hell does that have to do with what he said? No one gives a flying **** about that farm and we sure as hell do not give a flying **** if you drove by it.

Stop being a goddamn coward and answer the questions as to why you think Palestinian children’s lives don’t matter? Or is it because you aren’t capable of a single independent thought other than parroting typical neocon talking points and passing yourself as a guardian of American heritage and prestige.

Get the hell out of here. Behind your facade of intellectualism, you are a moral coward and a hypocrite. You have no humanity because you think the murder of children is justified and the ethnic cleansing of a whole group of people is acceptable.

Your opinions are held in high regard, don't ruin it with unnecessary nonsense.
Held in high regard by who? He’s a blabbering fool hiding behind a carefully manicured persona as far as I’m concerned.

Hamas needs to be rooted out like isis.

Gaza needs to be cleansed like Mosul was

But Israel should realize that not showing footage in public, puts them at a huge propaganda disadvantage against hamas who dig up every victim they can to parade them screaming on the town square.
News outlets are 90% of time focusing on “poor palestinians”, the disgusting terror attacks from hamas and constant ongoing terror rockets are getting very little attention.
They have allowed journalists to view the footage of the massacre but out of respect for the families, it won't be public. Israel doesn't parade the dead like the palestinians who revel in death. But they had to show some footage because as usual no one was believing it. Most journalists said what they saw was worse than ISIS

Hamas leader living in comfort and ease in London. And I think on the dole, at that.

In the grand scheme of things., even if true why does it matter? Really?

What the hell does that have to do with what he said? No one gives a flying **** about that farm and we sure as hell do not give a flying **** if you drove by it.
You missed the point, which I fully expected.

imagine having a military so bad that you need to mobilise 300,000 people to storm one city and request help from the United States in the first 3 days of the conflict, as well as being invaded by small groups from said city and losing against them in several battles

Lol
Fine, you're winning. I agree. So embarrassing for Israel.

Question still stands, why are Muslims crying in this thread like little girls? if Israel is so bad at this war and so useless, surely you should all be cheering like you were on the 7th of October, but I come to this thread and see rivers of tears and hysterical women :undecided:

Your opinions are held in high regard, don't ruin it with unnecessary nonsense.

he is a well known uncle tom who is a Western brown noser, he loves brown nosing

I have more respect for the rat that steals Cheese from my kitchen every night

You missed the point, which I fully expected.
If you’re suggesting that other Arab leaders are living in luxury while the Palestinians suffer, that’s not an argument that can be used to justify the cruelty and evil Israel is perpetrating. Many of the Arab leaders are puppets doing the bidding of the US and Zionists and in addition, if the Palestinians leave their lands, which Israel’s terror is designed to achieve, they will lose those lands forever as that has been the story of how Israel was established. A creepy ethnostate parasite built on top of Palestinian graves.

Question still stands, why are Muslims crying in this thread like little girls? if Israel is so bad at this war and so useless, surely you should all be cheering like you were on the 7th of October, but I come to this thread and see rivers of tears and hysterical women :undecided:

Don’t go jumping to a conclusion thinking all Muslim believers reacted sane on 7th October!

Just because you have been persecuted doesn't give you the right to persecute. The numbers are different, the crime is still the same.

You see that but I see the Grease Ball just the same one I saw 15 minutes ago in Sainsbury, he was smart as you so I spat at him. What he didn't realise that I live around corner and in 55 minutes I will go back when they close and f up. He is going to cry like a woman.
You can count on that

Don’t go jumping to a conclusion thinking all Muslim believers reacted sane on 7th October!

Just because you have been persecuted doesn't give you the right to persecute. The numbers are different, the crime is still the same.
Oh yeah sure. Lots of Muslims were just sick to their stomach on the 7th. They were in tears at what was happening to Jews. Yes, I saw them all grieving.....with smiles on their faces handing out candy. :rolleyes1:

You see that but I see the Grease Ball just the same one I saw 15 minutes ago in Sainsbury, he was smart as you so I spat at him. What he didn't realise that I live around corner and in 55 minutes I will go back when they close and f up. He is going to cry like a woman.
You can count on that
I don't know what they taught you at the madrasa, but it certainly wasn't English or sentences or grammar or any coherent thoughts whatsoever.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom