What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Director General of the Ministry of Health in Gaza -

What is happening in Gaza's hospitals now constitutes war crimes

More than 29 medical centers have gone out of service, as have many hospitals

A power outage in the premature infants ward will lead to their immediate death

We received more than 1,500 reports of people missing under the rubble in Gaza

If only arabs decided to coexist peacefully.
How is that related to Israel also having issues getting along with Arabs?
There are not even that many Jews out there.
Let Israel give Palestinians their state before you suggest any ARab- Israeli friendship, first things first. Israel cant say it got scammed when its the one that owes a big debt.
Lebanese Christians have faced the same hostility.
So can Palestinians now have their state next to Israel? You will worry about every issue but the ones relevant to this particular conflict between Israelis and Palestinians. you have no empathy for Palestinians, which is sad.

Palestine has gotten colonized by European Jews. Lethal force is the way to go against all of them.
Ya 3raqi,you forget that 500,000 Jews already lived there. That was half of the Arab population. Then came more Jews,but also UN partition gave about half of the land to the Jews. Yes,I understand that for the time it was extremely hard for Arabs to accept it. But after the 1948 War...they should have stopped trying to fight the Jews and thought of getting back to the UN partition plan. They were basically part of Jordan and Egypt after that.
If Hamas had Sarin Gas stockpiles, and they loaded their rockets with such warheads.. it would be a good thing mate.
I imagine you have a photo of Saddam somewhere in your house?

The French massacred everyone in Algeria in their attempt to colonize it forever. The white man massacred everyone in America, Canada, and Australia and succeeded.
The white man,the white man,the white man,the white man,the white man.....you forget your own crimes and wrongdoings through the centuries and blame the white man for everything.

You can't fix your countries 60 years after the "white man" left,but you still nag and say "it's the white man's fault". You have corruption and a tribal mindset? You blame the white man. You can't have peace with your neighbors? It's the imperialists. You can't have a functioning State? It's because of the white man.

Look at the Muslims who complain. It's always the West,the Jews,the European colonialists,it's the Soviet or Chinese communists,it's Ronaldo who didn't score and win the game. It's everyone else's fault,except theirs.

What????? So stupid that it really confuses me. Just in the last few minutes I have written two messages, which explain why I don't understand morons like you. Seemingly you read my messages, so I don't need to repeat.
you said taliban says hi so I reminded him with what the vietcong did to his glorious American army on tet offensive.

Ya 3raqi,you forget that 500,000 Jews already lived there. That was half of the Arab population. Then came more Jews,but also UN partition gave about half of the land to the Jews. Yes,I understand that for the time it was extremely hard for Arabs to accept it. But after the 1948 War...they should have stopped trying to fight the Jews and thought of getting back to the UN partition plan. They were basically part of Jordan and Egypt after that.

I imagine you have a photo of Saddam somewhere in your house?

The white man,the white man,the white man,the white man,the white man.....you forget your own crimes and wrongdoings through the centuries and blame the white man for everything.

Those are Arab Jews, Middle Eastern Jews.. Not a random Russian/Polish settler who does not belong in the Middle East. There is a difference.
The Arabs shouldn't have to accept what the British mandate decided for. Neither should the European have decided to send their problem (Jews) to the Middle East and start defending their new colony in the Middle East.

Arab and Middle Eastern Jews are more than welcome and we lived in peace with them for centuries. Once the Israeli state was established, problems emerged between Arabs and Arab Jews.

You can't fix your countries 60 years after the "white man" left,but you still nag and say "it's the white man's fault". You have corruption and a tribal mindset? You blame the white man. You can't have peace with your neighbors? It's the imperialists. You can't have a functioning State? It's because of the white man.

Look at the Muslims who complain. It's always the West,the Jews,the European colonialists,it's the Soviet or Chinese communists,it's Ronaldo who didn't score and win the game. It's everyone else's fault,except theirs.

Do I have to remind you that the White Man who I speak of, has interfered in our countries in every possible single way.

Be it the CIA intervening in Iran's Mossadegh case
Multiple US invasions of Iraq
US/EU campaigns in Libya
US/EU campaign in Syria
US bases all over the Gulf
US-led isolation of Iran

Corruption flourishes with disorder, guess what the US brings to the Middle East? War and Disorder.

Greece is corrupt as hell without any disorder brought to it by another country, imagine Turkey rails your country every few years and the west does not defend you. You'll go up in ashes.

I don't know much about Cyprus and you are deflecting the exchange between me and you: I had deliberately called you a 'hypocrite' in the context of the ongoing conflict between the Gazans and the Israelis. My POV is for everyone to see and they can also see that you, by bringing up, Cyprus, is derailing my exchange with you. I don't get into banters with anyone.
No habibi. I'm asking you because I want to know your answer to give you an appropriate answer. You understand?

If you tell me "I don't know,maybe both can work it out,maybe give Greeks this and Turks that",I'll just use your logic and tell you: "So you don't support one side fanatically? You are trying to be neutral? You're a hypocrite!"

Do you understand now?

It's like I have to side with one or I'm a hypocrite. Most of my life I've been siding with the Palestinians without that meaning that Israelis shouldn't have their own country.

I am a hypocrite because I find REPULSIVE,DISGUSTING and ENRAGING what Hamas did?

Or because I don't act as enraged about Israel's bombardment of Gaza? You know why? Because it's not the first time I've seen the results of such a bombardment. Because since 2001-2002 I've been seeing and reading about the results of such bombardments. I can't anymore. And you refuse to acknowledge that Hamas provoked these reprisals. You refuse to hold them responsible for atrocities.

That makes you fanatically one-sided. If you think one child's death is worth less than another's or that killing a family in Gaza is bad,but killing a family in a kibbutz is ok,then we have nothing to talk about.

Was there any outcry from you about the children of Yemen? Bombed by Saudis?

Maybe captured by Russians and given to Iranians to give to Hamas.
So is Russia an indirect patron of Hamas, and therefore would Russia go further and risk giving Iran a temporary Nuclear umbrella, through this crisis?; similar to what the Soviets did during 1973 with the Arab nations.

No I'm just enjoying you calling me a Serb. It shows how dumb you are. It's funny.

But what is not funny,is you calling me a "homo" all the time. And I guess you tend to that gay side,since you're obsessed with constantly talking about it. I don't care what you do in your bed,but not everyone is actually gay. Maybe you are trying to accuse others of being gay,because you want to be accepted. I don't know. But stop insulting me.

In fact,stop insulting everyone.

I never celebrate massacres. Somehow,in your twisted logic,you think that people celebrate atrocities,when they don't agree with certain numbers or the Western media version of them.

Of course,the "Muslim double standards" apply here as well,because American,British,German and Zionist propaganda are always lying,except when it comes to Bosnia,Kosovo,Karabakh and Assad. Somehow,they are quite truthful when it comes these wars and they suddenly love Muslims enough to tell the truth.

That's what some of you think.
You are a dirty liar. O said that someone goes through karabah threds , he will see it. You are a creep and a liar. Completely shameless liar. You are lying about something that anyone who has the will to go through it , he will find it unless you deleted. Besides you are a coward who sticks like a shit on someone's shoe. It is so sticky that, someone needs to throw a shoe in order to get rid of you.
You disgusting scum . I know the mentality of the servants of my family. Remember for the centuries yours were serfs of mine. Never forget that, why ? It is obvious by your behaviour, no one respect you anywhere
Pederu

you said taliban says hi so I reminded him with what the vietcong did to his glorious American army on tet offensive.
Ok

No habibi. I'm asking you because I want to know your answer to give you an appropriate answer. You understand?

If you tell me "I don't know,maybe both can work it out,maybe give Greeks this and Turks that",I'll just use your logic and tell you: "So you don't support one side fanatically? You are trying to be neutral? You're a hypocrite!"

Do you understand now?

It's like I have to side with one or I'm a hypocrite. Most of my life I've been siding with the Palestinians without that meaning that Israelis shouldn't have their own country.

I am a hypocrite because I find REPULSIVE,DISGUSTING and ENRAGING what Hamas did?

Or because I don't act as enraged about Israel's bombardment of Gaza? You know why? Because it's not the first time I've seen the results of such a bombardment. Because since 2001-2002 I've been seeing and reading about the results of such bombardments. I can't anymore. And you refuse to acknowledge that Hamas provoked these reprisals. You refuse to hold them responsible for atrocities.

That makes you fanatically one-sided. If you think one child's death is worth less than another's or that killing a family in Gaza is bad,but killing a family in a kibbutz is ok,then we have nothing to talk about.

Was there any outcry from you about the children of Yemen? Bombed by Saudis?

Once again a big deflection by bringing in the Turks into this, like in the previous post you brought Cyprus.
You are predictably boring and predictably a hypocrite.

Why you want the Shia kuffar to interfere and save you while you backstab them every time.

What kind of gaslighting garbage is this? Is the resistance axis anti-Israel or not? Or is on par with Saudi Arabia which talks big and does nothing?

The backstabbers we see are the so called resistance axis which is nowhere to be found in a major war against Israel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom