What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Yes the people that just killed over 2,000 Israelis are friends with Israel and the ones that kept peace for 20 years are resistance elites. You're starting to sound like Israeli's. You can't defend something so let's double down with insanity.
Yes the people that fought to liberate their homeland from an Israeli occupation from 1982 to 2000, then fought a brutal 33 day war in 2006 and are now exchanging lethal fire with Israel every day, giving more than a dozen martyrs already, are friends of Israel and Hamas who didn't even step in to defend their fellow Gazans when Israel launched strikes against PIJ/Gaza in 2022 have a right to demand Hezbollah and Iran (but no one else, lol) go to war to save Hamas from the consequences of their killing of over a thousand civilians, and if they don't they are clearly "freemason Zionists".

Now back to claims of fact and corroboration of such claims: you disagree that Hamas stayed out of the 2022 conflict between Israel and Gaza.

My sources to substantiate that Hamas did stay out of the conflict (i.e. did not intervene):

Another Gaza Conflict, but With a Difference: Hamas Sat It Out.​

In the weekend battle with Israel, Hamas left the fighting to Islamic Jihad, another militant group, highlighting differences between them over how best to combat Israel.

Why Hamas stayed out of the latest Gaza conflict​

Now the onus is on you to provide evidence for your assertion to the contrary.

--

I prefer to focus on advocating in favour of Palestinians and against their occupation and the massacres conducted by Israel. Insulting Hezbollah in the ways you have done, accusing them of being friends with Israel and "freemason Zionists" whilst they are giving martyrs every day to fight for Palestinians in a war they did not ask for, is very disrespectful and I don't see what you think you will achieve by doing this.

Israeli airstrike hits Palestinian refugee camp in Lebanon :

1697675878872.png

Your demand on post 16,331...

When will Iran stay out? When the US stays out...​

And what is the content of the quoted post in 16,331?

The point here is that everyone want allies and tries to get them as much as they can. But for you to assert that if the US simply leave the ME, Iran will leave Israel alone is outright ludicrous.

Where did I say that?

If you want the destruction of Israel, just say so.

How you extracted this conclusion out of our conversation is beyond me.

I just want Israel to accept that the Palestinian people are human beings, and for the world to realize that Israel has been grabbing land from the Palestinians with US support for decades.

Give Palestinians their fair share, and you live in your fair share, and we all live merrily ever after.

Because Iran used it to justify hostility against Israel.

If I hit you, or toss trash into your yard, or stole from your business, there is ZERO degree of separation between us. This level of involvement have been the accepted rule to justify hostility between parties. The more degrees of separation, the harder it is to justify.

Israel have not harmed Iran, in fact, Israel helped Iran during the Iran-Iraq War. Khomeini hated Israel before he came to power, and after he came to rule Iran after the 1979 revolution, he made it official that Iran would go to war against Israel. So in order to justify this hostility, you had to find another way, something intangible.

Back
Top Bottom