What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The news is all over X. It’s not debunked

Show me a source, and not X accounts retweeting each other. Show me an authentic source. If it’s feom the official US, then show me an official source.

And rest assured; if you manage to find one: my next argument is, that even their analysis has no credibility given the history of lies and incredibility they already have earned.

Iranian Jews waiting for 'harsh revenge' from Israeli regime: MP

Oct 18, 2023, 12:53 PM

Tehran, IRNA – A lawmaker representing the Jewish community in Iran’s parliament has condemned the Israeli massacre of Palestinian women and children in a hospital in Gaza.

Homayoun Sameh Najafabadi said on Wednesday that Jews in Iran are waiting for harsh revenge from the Israeli regime for its bombing of the Al Ahli Arabi hospital in Gaza a day earlier which killed at least 500 people.

“The Iranian Jewish community condemns the brutal killing by the usurper and child-killing Zionist regime in Gaza and the massacre of defenseless and oppressed babies, children, women and men in the city,” said Sameh.

He described the attack on the hospital in Gaza, which is also known as the Baptist Hospital, as the “most brutal and inhumane act” ever carried out by the “fake” Israeli regime.

Well explained in video, only idiots and diabolical liers are transferring guilt to the resistance, no doubt that they will persist in their lies, shameless and despicable folks like this zio troll and red neck from alabama.

That looks like a fighter dispensing flares against potential SAMs.

Here's what I think happened. The Israeli fighter was trying to target the rocket launch site, but was caught off guard by the launch, leading to panicked pilot mistakenly targeting the hospital as he fled the area, assuming the rockets could be SAMs.

Heres one that gives me a (much needed) good chuckle,cope cages (להתמודד עם כלוב) on merkavas:
F8jzKJmWMAAFb5g

F8jxtPxWsAAvmZn

I wonder what those who sneered when they saw these on russian tanks would have to say now?
Probably something like:
"How clever of the idf to invent anti-top attack munition shields,boy those israelis are smart"
😏

Hell,even the indians have started using them....:lol:
https://defence-blog.com/indian-t-90-tanks-appear-with-cope-cage-defense-on-top/

People were laughing because the Russians in the first place didn't design those cope cages to stop drones or bombs dropped by drones, but because Russians "designed" them first against Javelin missiles.

Ukraine proved numerous times those cope cages were useless even against drones.

Lol, and idiots here have audacity to come here with their lies.

That looks like a fighter dispensing flares against potential SAMs.

Here's what I think happened. The Israeli fighter was trying to target the rocket launch site, but was caught off guard by the launch, leading to panicked pilot mistakenly targeting the hospital as he fled the area, assuming the rockets could be SAMs.
You give them to much credit, zionist are cold calculators and murderers.

Already an "old" claim and in no way verified. Even more disturbing that we are to believe that they could intercept this call but not intercept the planning and execution of the events of the 7th...
The second guy sounds stoned. Like "eh? oooh I know it..."

Where the heck does Iran come in from and how the heck does it justify Israel bombing civilians to hell for the past 2 decades?

The issue at hand is the indiscriminate bombing of the Gazan population. Last I checked, it was Israel doing it, not Iran.

It is for his consumption. U.S by the way doesn't always need a casus belli though... but it must nonetheless move the economic muscle of the U.S! Mossadegh?
But, these line up... food, drugs, fuel and bullets... head only one way! A forever demand... that last one though needs a bit of help... so bullets and bombs keep flying!
It keeps the machines greased, people employed and newer and better platforms created for mass murder. In other words keep the current paradigm going.
Besides, why should even one care? Didn't the colonizers leave hard borders between people, often same tribes, faith and language? And where possible, drew straight lines too!

Last edited:
Nextime dig a better hole HAMAS..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231018_174612_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231018_174612_Chrome.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20231018_174748_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231018_174748_Chrome.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom