What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

And in some years repeat until they take all of Gaza in phases and as time goes they will annex southern Lebanon and West Bank completely. Their long term goal isnto create buffer zones in the Sania and Jordan, Syria. This will be done in agreement with the said countries or by force. This is why this needs ti be stopped and a political solution reached.

Absolutely.
Israelis have been always insecure about their geography and now they have seen that even an imprisoned militia launching rockets from a tiny strip of land can do so much damage to Israel, as just been shown.
It is for the regional players to decide what to do to stop Israel. But if they want to prevent Israel from doing what they surely want to do, then this particular conflict should not stop--it should widen and escalate!!

From what I understand, the rocket fell apart in the air, with the engine and warhead falling in separate directions. I highly doubt that a rocket falling at the speed of gravity with no propulsion can cause the high-pitched whistle we heard in the video, which suggests that the projectile was traveling at supersonic speeds. Moreover, there would have been large secondary explosions if Hamas was storing ordnance in or around the vicinity of the hospital. We only see one huge centralised explosion, which suggests that this was either a 900 lbs JDAM or a precision strike by a missile, both of which only Israel possesses.

From what I understand, the rocket fell apart in the air, with the engine and warhead falling in separate directions. I highly doubt that a rocket falling at the speed of gravity with no propulsion can cause the high-pitched whistle we heard in the video, which suggests that the projectile was traveling at supersonic speeds. Moreover, there would have been large secondary explosions if Hamas was storing ordnance in or around the vicinity of the hospital. We only see one huge centralised explosion, which suggests that this was either a 900 lbs JDAM or a precision strike by a missile, both of which only Israel possesses.

The PIJ possesses Badr-3 rockets with 600-800lb warheads.

This was clearly not a strike by Israel. Didn’t hit a hospital, and there’s no evidence hundreds died. It’s clear the warhead from the rocket landed here.

Back
Top Bottom