What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The “IDF hit a hospital with JDAM” story is completely falling apart. Thats a damn parking lot, and that’s not a JDAM strike.

Not a good look for the Islamic world

The damage is not HE or even Kinetic Explosive. It's fuel explosion, You won't have charring on wreck if that is a HE explosion because High explosive don't have fuel, on the other hand, any HE explosion damage would tear those car wreckage apart, you won't have a whole car burn out like that. I am pretty sure fuel fire did that.

The only thing I can think of in Israel is Thermobaric bomb, but that would damage a lot more than just a parking lot.
If a bomb is dropped on a car lot, cars with fuel could blow up as well, last year in London we had this very incident a canister caught light within a car lott and it blew causing all cars to burn leading to a number of houses close by burning down as well.

Let's see of a ground investigation can happen soon to validate what happened.

If a bomb is dropped on a car lot, cars with fuel could blow up as well, last year in London we had this very incident a canister caught light within a car lott and it blew causing all cars to burn leading to a number of houses close by burning down as well.

Let's see of a ground investigation can happen soon to validate what happened.
I don't know what kind of fuel used in gaza, but here in Australia we use at least 91 octane.

IF you ever burn petrol before, you would know 91 octane burn pretty quick, the up side of a quick flash fire is you don't get to have a lot of burn damage, anything that char those car like that stick on the surface of the car and burn for a long time.

Those are fuel fire, as if you pour fuel on those cars from top to bottom and burn it, you can't get it from fuel explosion, and certainly not from Kinetic Explosion.......

Addition, after going on a terrorist slaughter spree across the border.

Both sides have lost children.
Hamas also showed its “baying for blood” at the start of this round of confict.

And here we have you…demonizing one side while turning a blind eye to atrocities from Hamas.
How will that ever help resolve the conflict?

Misfires happen. We should not blindly jump on social media. That is my point.
I am not even claiming it was not israel. Could very well be a misfire/miscalculation from their side.

Did Israel exist before 1947?

I
The “IDF hit a hospital with JDAM” story is completely falling apart. Thats a damn parking lot, and that’s not a JDAM strike.

Not a good look for the Islamic world

Islamic world? So you are the crusader rooting against the Islamic world?
For your information, we are here advocating for Palestine, a place which had Muslims, Christians and Jews.

You do also realise that the hospital hit is a Christian hospital right?

Now let's get to it.

The story is that Israel hit the hospital and is responsible for the deaths inside. JDAM strike is a theory, even if it's not a JDAM the story is still that IDF hit the hospital.
You are still posting unverified conclusions, and with some random posts and links thinking you have proven a point. You haven't.

Facts remain, and let me use a source which no one can deny, WHO:

Israel has already hit multiple medical facility and staff AND ordered evacuation of hospitals, including the one which got hit: https://www.who.int/news/item/14-10...are-a-death-sentence-for-the-sick-and-injured

" (WHO) strongly condemns Israel's repeated orders for the evacuation of 22 hospitals treating more than 2000 inpatients in northern Gaza."

"There are verified reports of deaths of health care workers and destruction of health facilities, which denies civilians the basic human right of life-saving health care and is prohibited under International Humanitarian Law."

Israel has already hit UN facilities and schools., Reuters:

Israel hits refugee camps, CNN:

Has Israel ever striken against a hospital before ? Yes, Amnesty:

Has Biden ever spread fake news before, and thus has extremely low credibility? Yes, let's look at The Christian Post:

"The White House later clarified that neither Biden nor any other U.S. officials had independently verified such images, The Times of Israel reported Wednesday."

Is Walter Bloomberg a credible news source? Just take a look at Reddedit what users tell about this guy:

The story that IDF striked the hospital and is responsible for all the deaths, is not unlikely at all.

hospital-sat-1017-Artboard_1.jpg

This does not look like a JDAM strike. This is something else.

What was the accelerant .whic burned some cars?
But left the fkking matresses.on cars, un burned..
This was plannes by dumbass hamas prior to bidens arrival to isreal,
To get sympathy of world..
Which looks to back fire right in HAMAS,, ASSSSS.🤣

Yehh it seems to have backfired on them .But In two days no one will talk about it, Hamas killing there own people is not news.

Was bound to happen sooner or later . the ofter place their launchers near hospital so the launching hole can't be attacked , and this time it cost them.

~

Back
Top Bottom