What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Relevant to muslim ummah. It is not time to randomly test a missile. Pakistan has also and always supported palestine
Maybe you are right. But Pakistan’s act of the past decade has meant Pakistan is not prominent in a regional equation let alone in the Middle East. Our army and country is reduced to, well lets leave it for another day.

As always as usual Indian WhatsApp social account activated on social media against Pakistan MIRV test and trying to prove it as a failed test 😂😂.

Maybe you are right. But Pakistan’s act of the past decade has meant Pakistan is not prominent in a regional equation let alone in the Middle East. Our army and country is reduced to, well lets leave it for another day.
Good analysis but, hear my point as a muslim I believe we are only nuclear nation atleast public. Why would Allah give us and not other muslim country to possess something like this because ... destiny.

Why would Islamic Jihad / Hamas / Palestinian group strike the hospital?

Makes no strategic sense.

The Israeli PR offensive is doing their best to control the disaster.

You seriously think they can hit wherever they aim ?

Many of this rockets fail and fall inside Gaza. This is not the first time this happens.

Fact is those rockest kill more palestins than Israelis. We have sheters and Iron dom. They don't.

What sort of strategy is it to fire missiles into civilain population not carring where they fall anyway?

What sort of a regime fires rockets that they know will kill their own people ?

~

Last edited:

Many of this rockets fail and fall inside Gaza. This is not the first time this fappens.

Fact is those rockest kill more palestins than Israelis. We have shlters and Iron dom. They don't.

What sort of strategy is it to fire missiles into civilain population not carring where they fall ?

~

didn't they teach physics /chemistry or maths in israeli school?

I have faith it has relation to israel gaza conflict. Otherwise timing is irrelevant.

I feel like something is coming up from India, engaging Pakistan with India will distract **** nation who’s actively defending Palestine. Let’s see what future is holding up for us.

Many of this rockets fail and fall inside Gaza. This is not the first time this fappens.

Fact is those rockest kill more palestins than Israelis. We have shlters and Iron dom. They don't.

What sort of strategy is it to fire missiles into civilain population not carring where they fall ?

~
Yeah you cant reason it now without evidence. You might want to wait until they collect the debris to know what hit it. So for now all fingers point at Israel for their past record of bombing hospitals, one of the videos of the attack showing whats close to a gpu-84 sound and Israel 2-3 days ago told the hospital to evacuate.

You called me names several times, but seems the story was not that simple as “JDAM levels 15 story hospital”.

Guess i am not that retarded to simply ask people to wait for more confirmation/more proof?
yes it is when you include common sense, it is up to you why do opposite, natural consequences of that is to call you names in order to help you come back to reason.

now go check this

What sort of strategy is it to fire missiles into civilain population not carring where they fall anyway?

~
Well on the flip side, you could argue on the Palestinian side.

Israel has been launching missiles, mistakenly or purposely on civilian population. That is not even a debate.

The Israelis, on the narrative of collective punishment, have killed scores of Palestinians.

What sort of strategy is to build settlements in Palestinian territory beyond the prescribed 67 borders?

You see?

Napak Army is the whore of the Zionazis. Which is why they are reading their playbook to destroy democracy in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom