What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You people are deliberately bombing hospitals, schools, mosques. Deliberately, with the openly announced intention of killing civilians. You people are gloating over pictures of dead babies on your Telegram accounts.

If you're a shameless murderer, at least don't taunt us here. Do you realize how satanic you sound?
US Marine implicates Israel. Wonder what he will say now:

By murdering babies and a bunch of hippies at a music festival? Thats not fighting oppression, that’s a target of opportunity. Not to mention all the Hamas fighters and Gazans stealing everything from the murdered all caught on camera.
Even Israeli girl who was on thar party said that Israeli security forces killed hippies. Also IDF spokesman informed Anadolu Agency that no babies were killed. You know all of this very well. I don't mind my enemies who have something in them but you are nothing, a zero , no character.
I told you before. I know you better then you think.

What is your strengths? 80 k British controlled 100s of millions of you? Where my forefathers ever sow yours? Why would I need to be with you? What you can offer? Couple of slogans and your tedious drivel? What the **** you can do or you can achieve?
What? You want me to send zekat to your uncle who has 17 children because you can't due to the fact that you have 12 , oh it is my duty. Sorry for failing in that duty. If you **** then pay for it
Come to Luton in the UK my friend and I will tell you personally.

This is not the first time Israel have killed innocents. I don't know what retarded narrative of peaceful angelic Israelis you are trying to believe but they have been murdering innocent civvies for decades.
This is the nature of hypocrites. Shameless. I have pointed out to him that this year ( up to June) alone 28 Palestinian children were murdered by IDF without any active conflict. He did not respond and instead he Shamelessly keeps on parroting the narrative as if all this started just last week.

Zionists seem to be having collective amnesia. Normal people call it lying.

Back
Top Bottom