What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

That is why Hezbollah should reply in kind. Open another front and apply pressure. You know what the Zionists and their friends are doing. They are gauging the strength of the opposition and delaying the inevitable as much as possible. Hezbollah and Iran shouldn't play the wait game
You are expecting too much from HZ.
What they actually can do?
Fire some rockets?
Hamas already fired literally thousands of Rockets
HZ is not a regular conventional force
It can't fight wars in open sky
To invade a country,you need a proper conventional force not a militia.

We are not jewish.... nor do israel need any help.

Were is your ummah saar ?

20231008_205058.jpg

You are not Jewish. You are much worse. You are a Jewish a$$licker.

I don't buy it was "hospital" i guess we will hear about very high ranking Hamas leadership that were veporised very soon.
Because we know that military base of hamas are under hospitals

You are expecting too much from HZ.
What they actually can do?
Fire some rockets?
Hamas already fired literally thousands of Rockets
HZ is not a regular conventional force
It can't fight wars in open sky
To invade a country,you need a proper conventional force not a militia.

Don't underestimate Hezbollah. Their role is to open another front and strain Israeli resources and manpower. This is about working in unison and attacking from multiple sides.

~

Intresting poll from July about what people of Gaza thought than , about the ceasefire with Israel.

Now I did not write this poll , so any complaints should be directed towords the Institute that did the research,

I imagine it is difficult to do polls in Gaza.

Polls Show Majority of Gazans Were Against Breaking Ceasefire;

Polling conducted in July 2023, show Hamas’s decision to break the ceasefire was not a popular move.

While the majority of Gazans (65%) did think it likely that there would be “a large military conflict between Israel and Hamas in Gaza” this year, a similar percentage (62%) supported Hamas maintaining a ceasefire with Israel.

Moreover, half (50%) agreed with the following proposal: “Hamas should stop calling for Israel’s destruction, and instead accept a permanent two-state solution based on the 1967 borders.”

~

Last edited:
Hamas would realise now that how important it was/is to neutralise Israeli Airforce.

Hamas needs to get some dirty/chemical weapons and up their game otherwise the way Israel is being stocked up with all intelligence gathering, ammo and support, Israelis may target Hamas and Palestine in more brutal way.

Cheap rockets are no deterrence. They do nothing except buzzing up sirens all across Israel.

Hamas needs something new and nasty otherwise Hamas is TOAST.

Has anyone admonished Iran about consequences in the region? But only on US?

You asked a broad question, I gave an equally broad answer.

By the way...

Chapter 28. America: The Anticommunist Anchorman​
Although American intervention failed in Vietnam, it bought time for the rest of Southeast Asia. In 1965, when the U.S. military moved massively into South Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines faced internal threats from armed communist insurgencies and the communist underground was still active in Singapore. Indonesia, in the throes of a failed communist coup, was waging konfrontasi, an undeclared war against Malaysia and Singapore. The Philippines was claiming Sabah in East Malaysia,. Standards of living were low and economic growth slow. America's action enabled noncommunist Southeast Asia to put their own houses in order. By 1975, they were in better shape to stand up to the communists. Had there been no U.S. intervention, the will of these countries to resist them would have melted and Southeast Asia would most likely have gone communist. The prosperous emerging market economies os Asean were nurtured during the Vietnam War years.
A long time ago, but still applicable. The US failed in VN, but saved most of Asia. Wonder if we can do the same for the ME -- from Iran.
Its a lovely myth....🧚‍♀️🧜‍♂️🎅....but you do realise that its just that,right?
Strangely tho I notice that you dont mention [unpleasant?] realities like laos or cambodia,I wonder why?.🤔
Funny that,eh?😏

Does buying land entitle you to declare your own country? Can I buy land in Greece or Serbia and join it to Bosnia? We wouldn't mind some extra coastline.
1.Jews already lived in Palestine,in fact there were more than 500,000 of them while Arabs were a bit more than a million
2.The UN made the partition plan.

So...from their point of view,it was ok to declare their own country. The UN had just given them half of Palestine.

Back
Top Bottom