What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Well, for me Hitler was an idiot. Imagine you will become the chief of a country what is the number one in nearly all science at that time and what will be uncatchable forever for the rest of the world if it has peace for another 15-20 years...and instead doing more develop you grab land and do war 🤦

Well he didnt start the war with UK and France, They declared war on Germany and attacked Germany first. Read up on it.

I'm a history student

And history shows that Israeli *** whipped all the Arabs combined forces with good Soviet (mig21 vs French mirages) equipment without American direct support (because of Soviet fear) in time where there were no nuclear weapons in play

If Arabs couldn't dent them then, they arent gonna do anything now

It's basically a single Zionist Arab state now Eygpt is basically same as Israel..it is PART OF THE Blockade

I mean eygptians should frankly buy a glass of water and drown in shame

As they are the reason ...why the **** are they involved in blockade of Gaza

What are they are so afraid? I mean it can't be tiny punny Israel??

Pakistanis are cowards but not this coward

I mean we didn't completely sold the kashmiris or Afghans to soviets as Eygpt did to Palestinians
It was another age.

1970s higly motivated israelis who almost fall in the holocaust.

But current generation in the state only aspire to get American bribes and emmigrate to USA.

You can't understand 7 hours of inaction of Israeli state in the saturday attack, the only explanation is corrupt Israel deep state obbeying American orders to get a excuse to attack iran.

It was another age.

1970s higly motivated israelis who almost fall in the holocaust.

But current generation in the state only aspire to get American bribes and emmigrate to USA.

You can't understand 7 hours of inaction of Israeli state in the saturday attack, the only explanation is corrupt Israel deep state obbeying American orders to get a excuse to attack iran.
Sure
But Israeli go through mandatory 2 yr military service

While Arabs go through mandatory service in nightclubs of Europe, Eygpt (sharm-mul sheikh; the sheikhs sharam) and turkey

Indeed there is no comparison

Sure
But Israeli go through mandatory 2 yr military service

While Arabs go through mandatory service in nightclubs of Europe and turkey

Indeed there is no comparison
Common Israeli people could be brave and admirable.

But Israel deep state is rotten from the root, more than one thousand Israeli civilian killing, the biggest Jewish people slaughter in one day since WWII.

And it only can be explainable due to twisted Americans corruption and hidden orders to corrupt elements inside Israeli state.

USA doesnt need Israel anymore, they just want war in Eurasia, and less energy and raw materials consumption.

USA doesnt need a Europe, GCC, Israel, Japan rich anymore.

Modern technology has made possible domination in the middle of mayhem.

I told you guys she was quite pretty. Let's have a look at the life choices some people make. She has French passport and she is also Israeli it seems,

she is 21 and needs to go to techno music concert. This is totally incomprehensible for me. Such awful music, But where do you go? aha within a couple of kilometres of 2 million people stuck in under a siege for 60 years. where they are regularly bombed and killed and live in inhumane conditions. You choose to go to a concert next to them. Where you can have fun and dance.

We should all reflect on our life choices sometimes. I wish her all the best, but if she makes it out of there she should be very very grateful.

Jews are still migrating to Israel so this is false

The number is increasing and the settlers are ever more increasingly changing the occupied West bank

At the end of the day Israel offer will be taken Gaza open air prison and leave rest for us

I told you guys she was quite pretty. Let's have a look at the life choices some people make. She has French passport and she is also Israeli it seems,

she is 21 and needs to go to techno music concert. This is totally incomprehensible for me. Such awful music, But where do you go? aha within a couple of kilometres of 2 million people stuck in under a siege for 60 years. where they are regularly bombed and killed and live in inhumane conditions. You choose to go to a concert next to them. Where you can have fun and dance.

We should all reflect on our life choices sometimes. I wish her all the best, but if she makes it out of there she should be very very grateful.
Because they wanted to spit in their face

That was the whole point

The unicef guy in white has a huge balls for staying calm. I’m not sure if I would be able to stand still if someone threatens to kill me.
Pathetic zionist🪳.
This is the face of 💩zionism💩,this is what the west supports.
Disgusting

:bad:

Common Israeli people could be brave and admirable.

But Israel deep state is rotten from the root, more than one thousand Israeli civilian killing, the biggest Jewish people slaughter in one day since WWII.

And it only can be explainable due to twisted Americans corruption and hidden orders to corrupt elements inside Israeli state.

USA doesnt need Israel anymore, they just want war in Eurasia, and less energy and raw materials consumption.

USA doesnt need a Europe, GCC, Israel, Japan rich anymore.

Modern technology has made possible domination in the middle of mayhem.
Prison riots are common and that was all about it

If u stick few thousand people to dance in front of prison accidents will happen

I'm a history student

And history shows that Israeli *** whipped all the Arabs combined forces with good Soviet (mig21 vs French mirages) equipment without American direct support (because of Soviet fear) in time where there were no nuclear weapons in play

If Arabs couldn't dent them then, they arent gonna do anything now

It's basically a single Zionist Arab state now Eygpt is basically same as Israel..it is PART OF THE Blockade

I mean eygptians should frankly buy a glass of water and drown in shame

As they are the reason ...why the **** are they involved in blockade of Gaza

What are they are so afraid? I mean it can't be tiny punny Israel??

Pakistanis are cowards but not this coward

I mean we didn't completely sold the kashmiris or Afghans to soviets as Eygpt did to Palestinians

There’s no point in ethnic arguments. 350 million Indians, including Pashtuns, were ruled for 150 years by a handful of British. Pathetic Hindu India has been whipping Pakistan’s backside for 76 years. Who’re the biggest losers is debatable.

The last few centuries of Muslim history is full of failure and loss. The Turks were the last ones standing till WW1. Instead of crying about the past we need to look at the present and the future.

Today the Muslim country that is taking a the toughest stand on behalf of Muslims is Iran. The toughest paramilitary groups in the whole Muslim world are Hamas and Hizbollah, both Arabs.

The sort of toughness and determination that the Arabs of Hamas have shown is hard to imagine. They’ve knowingly risked their own lives and the lives of their families. That’s something very few humans on Earth will do.

Let’s see 250 million Pakistanis show 1% of the bravery of the Iranians and Arabs by getting rid of the US/Indian puppet generals ruling them.

And? What happened ? Did USA stop Turkiye ? NO

We continued to kick USA backed PKK-YPG in Syria
this whole discussion is moot. There are only three free nations in the world. 1 USA/Israel 2. China 3. Russia

if you cant confront the US economically, miitariliy you arent free. 4th world nations like Afghanistan dont count because no one cares.

Ahahah....so your governments actions in Xijiang is all propaganda yeah. So why should we believe you and not believe Israel who says exactly the same thing your government says as well? Lol If you claim your Chinese government repression of Uygurs is all propaganda then we should also believe Israel saying their actions against Palestinians are justified and those claiming otherwise are just doing Propaganda. 😉 Israel claims self defence and blames Hamas for using Palestinain as human shields(which to be honest they often do since they can't afford to fight Israels military face to face), your government also claims to be merely trying to re-educate and deradicalise the Muslim Uygurs with the harsh laws they have applied to them.
As I said before, I guess we have to believe you and Israel as well. 😆 Those muslim who claim you ans Israel are oppressing their brothers are just doing propaganda. To each his own as they say. 😆
The west claims China is genociding ten million Uyghurs. Yet there is no proof. When there is a large conflict in a region, let alone a genocide which is a sensationalistic event, there will be a mass exodus of refugees, flood of media images, great turmoil in the wider region. Look at Nagorno-Karabakh , that’s a small conflict involving 100,000 Armenians yet we have a huge feast of images and media about it. But the west has produced no concrete proof of these incredible allegations. Further yet, foreign tourists can easily travel to Xinjiang and see for themselves. Uyghurs there are living normal lives and are functioning at every level of society and the economy. In any of the cities of Xinjiang, Uyghurs are operating businesses, driving cabs, working in the government, are police, military, firemen, are operating farms, driving bullet trains, whatever level of society you will find Uyghurs.

Compare that with Palestine. We are dealing with the actual ethnic cleansing of just 1.1 milllion people in North Gaza (compared to the ridiculous claims that China was genociding 10 million Uyghurs) and we have a flood of videos of children being murdered. CHILDREN.

Apparently people stop using any mental faculties when they are consuming western propaganda about China which is in essence completely ridiculous and easily debunked. Literally you need to have a lower than room temperature IQ to seriously believe that shit but most people lack critical thinking skills or don’t care so the propaganda sticks.

Prison riots are common and that was all about it

If u stick few thousand people to dance in front of prison accidents will happen

7 hours of inaction when state know since the first second they lost cctv signals and something is happening. How can you explain that?

I'm tired of USA twisted lies.
Damn empire, the most liar in mankind history.

They give orders to corrupt people inside Israeli state, and then they come and say we want peace.

it's needed a highly degree of mental retardation to keep believing USA bullshit.

What is happening is pretty easy, USA doesnt need rich vassals anymore, and it's dangerous for USA interests keep Europe/Japan/GCC rich when cheap energy and raw materials are running out.

Israel is just the best useful idi*t to start a big war and start the resources consumption decrease at Eurasia.

7 hours of inaction when state know since the first second they lost cctv signals and something is happening. How can you explain that?

I'm tired of USA twisted lies.
Damn empire, the most liar in mankind history.

They give orders to corrupt people inside Israeli state, and then they come and say we want peace.

it's needed a highly degree of mental retardation to keep believing USA bullshit.

What is happening is pretty easy, USA doesnt need rich vassals anymore, and it's dangerous for USA interests keep Europe/Japan/GCC rich when cheap energy and raw materials are running out.

Israel is just the best useful idi*t to start a big war and start the resources consumption decrease at Eurasia.
USA politicians are paid by Jewish lobby
So are largest fund raising for every area
They know what they are doing

What are Arabs doing?
Nothing

Americans don't want peace
They just want Israel to occupy all Palestine that's a pretty obvious thing

Same is for Eygpt and Saudis (Emiratis)

WOW!!
That was so fvcking savage to watch,he kicked those zionists right in the truth....and he didnt do it just once either,he kept right on kicking them there too.🫣
They`ll definitely be screaming blatant "anti-semitism" over that,didnt he know its against the rules to even mention the truth within earshot of a zionist?.😏

Oh and a very big :enjoy: to the 🇮🇪 mp,good to see that not every western politician is a craven zionist tokhes licker.
Again,good to see that not all western politicians are zionist tokhes lickers.

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/adam-bandt-leads-greens-mps-into-voting-against-anthony-albaneses-motion-to-condemn-hamas-terrorist-attacks/news-story/d67943bc670e92360899d73b6bb7ba15

Sadly its only a small minority,but it shows that there are people of moral courage within western regimes.
Hopefully history will remember this so that future western generations will know that there were people of courage and that not all of the wests political elite were evil bastards or craven cowards who happily lined up to support such a disgusting hateful ideology as zionism.

Back
Top Bottom