What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Macaron is going to visit israel in the coming days.
(hope they friendly shot him). :D

lol. The last time i remember he was slapped in front of the cameras by his counterpart from a sub-Saharan country which name I don't remember right now.

I've no idea why the germans defend zionists too much .. much guilt from the ww2 actions by nazis?
There is no other state structure in the world that kisses Zionist *** like the German establishment. In the US at least the establishment is directly in the hands of the Zionists, the German situation is a real drama.

lol. The last time i remember he was slapped in front of the cameras by his counterpart from a sub-Saharan country which name I don't remember right now.

There is no other state structure in the world that kisses Zionist *** like the German establishment. In the US at least the establishment is directly in the hands of the Zionists, the German situation is a real drama.
By Congo president :D

you know, africa is such a great opportunity (much resources) and islamic countries don't have interest to invest there and if they invested it's such in a low rate.

only the french know its importance and now the chinese.

The point is you were saying 10,000+ and they were not even 3,500 fighting.

Listen Indian

Stop trolling. Either add value to the thread (with you a highly unlikely proposition) or stop posting crap.

I come on here to educate myself on this really sensitive issue where kids lives are at stake and you are blubbering turd all over the thread. Now stop it Indian

It's disgusting. Disgusting. The German state news organization DW has published a scandalous story whitewashing war crimes IDF.

DW is a zionist media and so hate ISLAM also Turkiye and ERDOGAN

Even 7 Arab Palestinian journalist fired from the Arabic department of Deutsche Welle (DW)

Israel killed 2400+ civilians in GAZA
DW : No war crimes

Turkish Army lauches military operations against PKK-YPG terrorists in Iraq and Syria
DW : Turkey's actions amount to war crimes.

There is no community as hypocritical in the World as these in USA , The UK ,France , Germany , etc

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen

▪️2022 - Russia-Ukraine War:

"Russia's attacks on civilian infrastructure, especially electricity, are war crimes. They are pure acts of terrorism."

▪️2023 - Israel-Palestine War:
[For Israeli attacks on civilian infrastructure and power lines]
"Israel has the right to defend itself,"

It's so disgusting .... no honor , no dignity , no character
typical hypocrite and shameless Christian World

Last edited:
Listen Indian

Stop trolling. Either add value to the thread (with you a highly unlikely proposition) or stop posting crap.

I come on here to educate myself on this really sensitive issue where kids lives are at stake and you are blubbering turd all over the thread. Now stop it Indian
Sir,check my posts from the first pages then. And stop calling me Indian,bas karo.

By Congo president :D
you know, africa is such a great opportunity (much resources) and islamic countries don't have interest to invest there and if they invested it's such in a low rate.

only the french know its importance and now the chinese.

so funny
MACARON and his pathetic France

1697539572029.png

So funny! Why isn't Erdogan doing anything to help his Palestinian "brothers"?

this is not 2021
this is 2023

Israel and Turkiye move closer to reconciliation, normalized relations ... 20 September 2023
1697540337417.png

Iran used HAMAS for blocking to restore relations between Turkiye and Israel

Iran used HAMAS for blocking to restore relations between S.Arabia and Israel

stupid idiots attacked civilians in Israel
now enjoy with USA-Europe-Israel alliance ... brainless HAMAS

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom