What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Phull shapport parasite coming out of dung holes again!

Attachments

• 0684DF97-898C-44F6-BCBB-4DD324DB1850.jpeg
    0684DF97-898C-44F6-BCBB-4DD324DB1850.jpeg
    311.6 KB · Views: 55
First we need to decide on whose fight is this? Palestinians only or the whole Muslim world? Is it a religious fight? Is it fight for land? Is it a fight based on prophecies?

Fight why and what for?
Who you support and what is your stance, lets clear that first

It was fight for land but now turning into religious war and then it will turn into world war!

Then this land has been ruled by Jews, Christians and Muslims, by negotiations? no always by conquering. The only difference is that Muslims didn't go a killing spree and started a massacre like the other two.

Now the case is that Christians because of their guilt and being more civilized now are not an active party, so somehow this is reduced to conflict between Muslims and Jews (them too being highjacked by Zions). If this time Zionists have conquered then there is no point in getting Palestinian children killed, let them retreat, migrate and settle in peaceful lands. Conquer again when Muslims have just and brave rulers.

Who you support and what is your stance, lets clear that first

I support Palestinians and their right to peaceful living.

I don't support making this fight a fight for Aqsa. Jews should be given that property back.

I wish a proper reply to Zionist aggression.

I did not know that concrete or reinforced concrete is not allowed to enter Gaza in so called normal times, that has to change and reconstruction should be in frotress survival style that has to be condition when resistance repel ground invasion and enemy asks for truce.

I support Palestinians and their right to peaceful living.

I don't support making this fight a fight for Aqsa. Jews should be given that property back.

I wish a proper reply to Zionist aggression.
Untenable and mudded position but ok you are entitled for you opinion.

Back
Top Bottom