What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There are Palestinian Christians, Jews and other denominations as well. The Israel-Palestinian conflict is a political dogma not a religious question. It may carry an ethnic element.

Resulting refugee crisis from the conflict will have a global impact with economic meltdown already fuelling right wing policies across globe.

If you want Palestinians to wander the deserts for 40 years because of your imagined conversation with God, let the Israelis wander then, they can count on past experience.

I have been taught since young age no to discriminate based on race, color, creed or religion. Every Palestinian irrespective of their religion should be allowed shelter and refuge by the countries I mentioned. Majority are Muslims.

I don't give two hoots about meltdowns or global this and that .. fancy words and excuses. What matters is human life

Wait till your own countries become deserts. A well deserved collective punishment.

1697356991744.png

IDF have now expanded their target area, in this latest evacuation map released by the IDF, you can see the active combat zone is well past the middle zone of Gaza Strip:
1697357098908.png

The travel time from Gaza City to Khan Yunis on foot is 5 hours and 20 mins. The ONLY road is Salah Al Deen road:
1697357224861.png

The reason Salah Al Deen road is the only route available is because Israel destroyed the other route out of Norther Gaza and the Gaza strip in the last air strike:
1697357317468.png

This supports my hypothesis that Israeli intents to marshal more than 2 million people in 88 Km of Land! Keep in mind that sewerage and infrastruce in Rafah and Khan Yunis cannot support a population that size, furthermore the people being displaced WERE ALREADY REFUGEES!

I have been taught since young age no to discriminate based on race, color, creed or religion. Every Palestinian irrespective of their religion should be allowed shelter and refuge by the countries I mentioned. Majority are Muslims.

I don't give two hoots about meltdowns or global this and that .. fancy words and excuses. What matters is human life

Wait till your own countries become deserts. A well deserved collective punishment.

God's mercy triumphs His anger says the eternal word. The oppressors are at war with God not with humanity.

Whichever angle you look at it. The world's shameful silence is a sign of corruption and criminal negligence on part humanity.

Life is precious in all articles of all faith. A sacred trust between the Creator and the created.

Reports ATGM missile hit Israeli tank on Lebanese border.

Israeli army spokesman is holding the nation of Lebanon responsible (suggesting strikes on Lebanese army/state infrastructure)

We in Bosnia welcome them, very decent people they are from previous generations but i whish wholeheartedly that they remain and persist in their homeland.

Meanwhile

A United Arab Emirates Airforce C130 can be seen leaving Al-Arish airbase on the Egypt/Gaza border. Al-Arish has been the staging post for receiving aid from Türkiye recent meant for Palestine.
1697358258715.png

God's mercy triumphs His anger says the eternal word.

In all scenarios and for all deeds? Just to remind that God is lawful and just.

We in Bosnia welcome them, very decent people they are from previous generations but i whish wholeheartedly that they remain and persist in their homeland.

Persist for what and with what?

Rest of the Muslims are more worried about Aqsa all around the year than they are worried about what is happening to Palestinians and their plight.

These Jewish ISIS Nazis are deliberately murdering civilians in a way no army has done nor does. US and EU need to distance themselves from this terror state now.
Occupied Palestine: Al-Mayadeen correspondent: “Israel” targeted a group of civilians while they were about to bury their victims and martyrs in Deir al-Balah cemetery.

Back
Top Bottom