What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Half of Lebanon hate hizbullah.
They have 6 hours of electricity per a day.
What you think will happened to Lebanon?
Well they are bankrupt and divided for decades. Probably resist for a few days or weeks and then lose.

We will do ground offensive like never before
will do or will fail? Israel keeps telling us it will do ground offensive in Gaza, but it seems afraid of doing so- 1. ISraeli society has never built up tolerance for military losses and 2) A ground invasion in Gaza will bring in new players like Hezbollah, so Israel is scared to cross Hezbollah's red line, that is what Israel's behavior tells me.

we first carpet bomb and then we will enter.
Just like US military...which means Israel will lose- all the wars that have carpet bombing first and then land invasion second have 90% chance of being lost by the Western/NATO country that operates like that...Israeli military knows deep down that its military operation against Hamas will not be clean and easy.

We have the motivation to change the balance and bring the war to Iran via azarbijan and minority inside iran

We will see. Let's see how much motivation you have. This won't be Yom Kippur war..

will do or will fail? Israel keeps telling us it will do ground offensive in Gaza, but it seems afraid of doing so- 1. ISraeli society has never built up tolerance for military losses and 2) A ground invasion in Gaza will bring in new players like Hezbollah, so Israel is scared to cross Hezbollah's red line, that is what Israel's behavior tells me.
Ok

USSR was also arming the Egyptians. And at one point during the attrition war had its own jets protecting Egyptian airspace. While its true the US armed the Israelis, so did the Soviets to the Arab armies.

The war of attrition was from 1967-70, 3 years before the October war. The Soviets supplied almost all the hardware for this war but were dismissed from Egypt prior to the start on the 6th of October 1973. Egypt wasn't re-supplied until months after the ceasefire (October 25th). Meanwhile, Nickle Grass started on October 14 (one week after the start of the war) after the zionist lost hundreds of jets and tanks and the entire barlev line. That's the difference. Same thing happening now.

As a matter of fact, that massive airlift created quite a bit of criticism in congress and was the primary reason Saudiya issued the oil embargo which caused severe gasoline shortages in the US. It was also the reason why the US decided to make major investments in A2A refueling as well as "lobby" certain countries to create military bases in the Middle East, Egypt included which refused.

Foinikas, can the same not be said for what Israelis are doing to Gazans? Yet, you wouldn't call them terrorists. Why is this?
What they're doing is bombing them every time Hamas fires rockets or attacks the IDF. The indiscriminate bombing of civilians is something condemnable and a war crime. But where is the US to condemn it and where is the UN to ENFORCE a resolution against Israeli violence? 40 years the same story.

Aleppo Airport has been taken out of service. It was targeted by two missile strikes, this comes less than 48 hours after it was repaired:
View attachment 961924

A1090/23 notamR A1086/23
Q) LLLL/QACLC/IV/NBO/AE/000/030/3251N/03503E/007
A) LLHA
B) 08-10-2023 13:32
C) 19-10-2023 16:00
D)
E) CTR CLSD TO ALL FLTS, EXC PPR FLTS FM NOTAM OFFICE.
F)
G)

Where are the Syrian Su-22 from Adam's time?.

Kuch harkat karo

2 aircraft carrier in the middle east
Israel have nuclear weapons
Iran will not attack Israel directly
Lol
if weapons are the solution, then that means the war cant be won- go ask Ukraine- weapons havent saved it from destruction of its people in such a systematic way, it demoralized NATO (but not surprising, if weak cowardly NATO could fight Russia in the first place why did it use a proxy/Ukraine to do so?).

I am in Makkah right now I just took this photo

May Allah have mercy on the oppressed

May Allah grant them victory or Jannah

Oh Allah Grant Palestinian people the victory and have mercy on them

I am performing Umrah right now and Kabba is right in front of me O Allah grant Palestine victory and give them success and ensure they are not humiliated by Satan

Oh Allah don’t allow Palestine to be enslaved by Satan

Oh Allah have mercy send down your help like you did with your beloved Prophet Muhammed SAW

Oh Allah I seek refuge in you from all things bad and I seek refuge in you from the enemies of Islam

Oh Allah release Al Aqsa from the grip of the Israelis

Oh Allah I seek refuge in you from every evil which you are grasping by it’s forelock

Oh Allah I seek refugee in you from Satan beguiling me at my death

Long live Palestine long live the Palestinian people and long live the resistance

View attachment 961873
Its a spiritual message and one i belief in. I will only say that Allah gives the means and helps those who help themselves. Ottomans and the Caliphates before had initiative and genius so expanded around the world. The current Arabs at least 40s on have none of that. With weapons/resources/support of other superpower, they got defeated each time by a country fraction of their size

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom