What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

To be fair they NEED to do this

The Jews want to ethnically cleanse Gaza of the Palestinians, they always wanted to steal the land

So keeping the Palestinians in Gaza is ESSENTIAL
Any deaths will be on the Jews and we need to keep increasing the Palestinians population

And then ramp up pressure for independent Palestine free of Jews
It's clear that you don't seem to care much about the Palestinians and the people in Gaza. This is precisely why Israel needs to take control of Gaza and annex it.

First of all, if a war is going great, you don't need a diversion. Let's just put this out there now

Secondly, if Russia is behind this, when Israel done dealing with this Gaza saga, they will turn to Ukraine, and beside the US, Israeli is the only other country that have tons of surplus article, expertise and know how to train the Ukrainian on how to use this, also don't forget roughly 18% of Ukrainian are Jew, that mean there may be a chances that Israeli is going to be directly involved in that war. If mean if this is actaully Russia doing and Israeli know? I mean Israel is willing to level Gaza like this, it won't end well for Russia if they know Russia is behind this.

As for whether or not US can support both Israel and Ukraine? Why not, it's not like US is giving the same thing to Israeli and Ukraine, US is going to give a lot more Aerial Asset to Israel (F-16, JDAM, F-35), while US is giving Ukraine older ground asset (HIMARS, Abrams, Bradley and so on) what Ukraine need Israel has a lot, what Israel need US is not giving any to Ukraine anyway, In fact, what do US need to give Israel to execute this war? Unless you are talking about an Arab alliance attack on Israel, US probably not going to need to do anything other than parking Carrier Group in the Med for deterrence. It would be naive to think US cannot support Israel and Ukraine at the same time, given US support to Ukraine is very small.

On the other hand, what advantage the Russian is getting over this? It would be a lot more logical if Russia is indeed behind this, they ask Hamas to join the fight in Ukraine in exchange of official support of Palestinian independence, I mean at least this way you get thousand if not hundreds of thousand free fighters for your war, instead of asking them to die for theirs. The war is blogged down for Russia already, I mean they didn't make any progress for the 10 and a half months in 2023, and it will not be any progress unless they do another general mobilisation. So literally if Russia is behind this, it gains nothing from this, and while asking hundred of thousand people to die for this? That is beyond desperation.
LMAO.I don't know, what's funnier. The "it won't end well for Russia" part or the part with the"very small US support" for Ukropitekistan. Or the delusional rest of your post, you are trying to do a geopolitical analysis and ending again with: Murica stronk!

This is todays level of so called american military think tank members.

Of course, every country irrespective of the faith they follow, cannot ignore geo political and geo economical realities. If they do, they will simply give up their own public's well being and safety.

It is heartless no doubt, but we humans go for self preservation first. That's a biological thing, no one can escape.

It's not about self preservation on the part of Egypt or their public's opinion or how Palestinians can be burden on their country. It's about Palestine loosing their land and the cause forever. There is a difference.

The so called two state solution, should have happened long before perhaps. Well its water under the bridge. Its so sad to see first the Israeli civilians dying, and so many Palestinians. People having to vacate their own homes, and nowhere to go.

Israeli civilians didn't die first. This issues didn't start on 7th October, Israel has been killing Palestinian civilians for 75 years.

Israel does have lot of emotional support, from majority of the world. However if they extend this for too long, they will see it waning like melting ice. Sometimes world is really cruel

Israel has emotional support from the imperial and colonial powers of the west who also fvcked the rest of the world including the subcontinent for centuries for the loot and plunder.

Israel DOES NOT have the support of the majority of the world. Almost all of the world except the west supports Palestine.

LMAO.I don't know, what's funnier. The "it won't end well for Russia" part or the part with the"very small US support" for Ukropitekistan. Or the delusional rest of your post.

This is todays level of so called american military think tank members.

Yeah, like he says if Israel comes to know Russian involvement, it's big trouble for Russia. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Russia has more weapons than Israel's whole land mass can store.

Yeah, like he says if Israel comes to know Russian involvement, it's big trouble for Russia. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Russia has more weapons than Israel's whole land mass can store.
At this point what more could be done to Russia, without making it a full direct NATO v. Russia conflict?

Btw the rhetoric is escalating so much that Ben Shapiro is evoking the Samson option and the responses are also sad; pogroms. The whole world seems like it wants to jump into ww3 and not come back to actually addressing the root cause of this conflict and the solution agreed and signed upon 30 years ago; a two state solution. :(

Last edited:
It's not about self preservation on the part of Egypt or their public's opinion or how Palestinians can be burden on their country. It's about Palestine loosing their land and the cause forever. There is a difference.

Israeli civilians didn't die first. This issues didn't start on 7th October, Israel has been killing Palestinian civilians for 75 years.

Israel has emotional support from the imperial and colonial powers of the west who also fvcked the rest of the world including the subcontinent for centuries for the loot and plunder.

Israel DOES NOT have the support of the majority of the world. Almost all of the world except the west supports Palestine.
Can't disagree with most of what you said but, feel otherwise on below

Israeli treatment of Palestine, cannot justify the Hamas action on civilians I feel.
Support from those who don't matter frankly, as they can't influence events means nothing.

Today no posts of lebanon or hamas new activities ? We including me have spammed this thread. I think we shud stop discussing so that only updates are posted.

On Turkish media there is talk about a huge gas and oil reserves discovered on the coast of Gaza. And the Gazans made deals with China to extract and export this oil and gas. The amount is so huge that within 10 years Gaza would be as rich as Qatar.

They speculate someone played the Palestinians and now US and Israel will expel Palestinians from Gaza and snatch those oil/gas reserves for themselves.
TRT,Anadolu and Yeni Safak?

Sick people. Can't expect any better from Hindutva turds.
I went to the Time Square protest yesterday. Not to join but to silently observe. To hear and see what both sides were saying. I saw someone, who I presume is Indian, telling one of the people there, that Pakistan is this and that, and that Indians and Israelis are the same. A real life example of “Pull Support Sarr” in the wild. sick.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom